View Single Post
Old 23-02-2006, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Shima - latest Chilli-padi at Kowloon..

Hey guys, I was in town earlier in the day to attend a meeting with some of my contractors. Had some time on hand, so, headed off to Kowloon to check out what's new. A buddy of mine tagged along to cruise the scene.. Got there at about 2pm, and after a heavy lunch at Yut Kee coffeeshop, I actually wanted a massage for my aching body. So, engaged an middle-aged masseuse to loosen up the tightened muscles.. Once that was done, I asked Ah Seng, the captain to see if there's any regular girl on his roster. None of them were around or was busy attending to their customers. So, I pointed out that I want a Malay chick to evaluate.. He called out three names, the first two was so-so and as the last girl made her entrance, my radar was already locked-on!
The captain told me that she was new. Just started on Wednesday and from my visual evaluation, this pint-sized chick has all the right assets in the right places. So, I did not hesisted to book her for a package deal. At RM168, its worth the gamble. I proceed to the third floor where all the action takes place and waited patiently for her.. Here's my Field Report..

Shima

She came in to the room, dressed simple. A sleeveless blouse and a pair of brown cudroy pants. "Eh, abang, mandi dulu", she said. So, I obliged. I watched her peeling off her blouse and bra, revealing a set of rather large tits, which came as a bonus! She's fully packed for a girl about 5', small frame and nice curveous body.. Then, she introduced herself as "Shima" (no 36) and went on to unzip her pants. She wasn't wearing panties. And what a turn on! At this point, my cock was already throbbing, begging to be cleaned and sucked..
We went into the shower, chatted a bit, exchanged some rather intimate details and after she dried me up with the bath towel, I lied down flat on the bed as she slowly cat-bathed me.. Now, some good things comes in a small package and when she tit-fucked my cock, I was in sheer extacy.. Shima has set of firm and natural tits. Its very large for her size. Though she was concious about her shape, I complemented her and she went on nibbling my nipples and worked her way down to my crotch. That's when the fun begins! Bareback head job! I was rather surprised when she told me that she had just started in the business of pleasing men. But her skill with the mouth and tongue told me otherwise. I watched on the wall-mirror as she slid her mouth onto my man meat and slowly licked the glands of my dick.. Later, she went down to licking my balls as well... "Sudah?", she asked...
I nod and she capped my cock and slid it into her most and nice fitting cunt.. "Macam mana?", she asked. "Sedap tak?", she continued. At this point, I was beyond words. She rode me and the thumping was so loud, I can hear the echo that went "chulp, chulp, chulp.." reverberating through the tiny room.. Then, she got rather tired. So, I mounted her and continued to pound her pussy till I too was getting tired of the non-stop action. Time was tight, so I told her that its allright that I just lie back and relax cos I didn't felt like fucking anymore cos my tummy was full from lunch and that I had another meeting later in the afternoon.. She washed me up and I watch in amazement as she slids her finger onto her shaved cunt and slowly worked on it.. I too was having fun grabbing her ass and parting the cracks to check out her pussy and asshole from the rear.. Man, this chilli padi is a hottie! She wanted to jerk me off but my dick was not cooperating with her rapid stroking hands, so, I told her that there will be plenty of encounters now that I have checked her out.. In the heat of the moment, I also asked her if she like some backdoor action, but she politely declined saying that it was not her bag.. In short, without spilling my seed on the floor, my RM168 and RM20 tips was well spent...

Jack