View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:15 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Bro Hippove, thanks for the advice.

Went for a clean massage at XXC around midnight. On my way back to Tong Meng at around 3am, got a mamasan approach me on the street. So I managed to go to the back alleys behind the Si Chuan restaurants to see see look look. Mission accomplished after a short while.

Damage is 200. 20 yr old slim syt. Lookwise still ok with makeup but only A cup. Guess not much choices at 3:30am.

Think you maybe right that I look like a local. Coz the mamasan and gal thought so too. I just told them I from Si Chuan. Haha...

Will try out at LHC tomolo before I leave. Should be at the right place becoz i can see the LHC signboard at the entrance and it is same as the one whose photo has been pasted in this thread before by some helpful bro.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippove View Post
you will see the mamasans approach you,

ask the taxi driver bring you

they will know

if not, the taxi driver bring you wrong place
tell them xiu xian dian with gals, in pink light...nowadays, the gals just sit outside...

then change taxi driver

if still dont have, then you unlucky, coz got raid
when there is raid, they all disappear...