Thread: Lost And Found
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulguy
Only kids or immature people go around zapping people's points......this is probably the only place they can use some kind of "authority"...in their daily lives, they are probably "yesmen"....

I came to this forum from the old Delphi days....only to contribute whenever I can....and not to mention to "benefit" from fellow brothers here. We have a common cause, to find gems in certain areas so that our hardearned money is not wasted on some un-interested girls ............... I know I might get zapped even further by posting this....but on the flip side....many may agree with what I have said.....

SO pls stop being so childish.....zapping people don;t make you richer or more importantly wiser....

Bro Sinfulguy,

I somewhat agree with some of your comments here. The worse is, they like to insult people with vulgarities after zapping them. This is ridiculous to me. Anyhow, I don't give a damn anymore but would be interested to know who are these clowns so that I know they are from the enemy camp.

I am just like yourself, I was formerly from the Delphi days. When Delphi wrapped up in 2001, SBF came on, I was invited to join SBF, but I declined be'cos of some other committment and also trying to get away from the GL/HC arenas ... Grreat knowing you here ...

My Personal FR Thread: