Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sundel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpy Dumpty View Post
Anyone had any FL experiances/contacts recently?

Seen plenty of SYTs recently and craving some sweet poon.
I went to studio466 last week and was shown to 9 girls, mostly koreans. I chose June as she looks like Selina (S.H.E) if not tan, she is slim, short and has nice pair of boobs. I booked her for 30 minutes and action started with licking my nipples and balls followed by cbj. She capped me and rode me like there is no tomorrow. My little bro could not take it anymore and switched her to missionary. I continued ramming her until she pleaded with me to come out together with her. I refused and I could hear that she was cursing me in korean, the more she cursed the harder I rammed her until I cum inside her. Overall, it was a pleasant afternoon treat from long day at work.

face: 8/10
body: 8/10
service: 7.5/10 (has a bit of korean princess syndrome and cursing me in her language)
damage: $125

I recently went back again this week for my urge and this time I chose Lauren, a busty korean doll who has just come from Sydney. I was disappointed when I found out that she was wearing breast pads to look big. She was excellent in other department compared to June in terms of licking and blowing. When I saw her face blowing my lil bro, I wanted to come straight away. I quickly lifted her up and rammed her against the wall then switched to missionary and finished her off.

Body: 7/10
Face: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Damage: $125