View Single Post
Old 30-10-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
In future, should be no need for you to wait Liao. When I saw this girl, I was like your nick haizdie... Tio pian Liao.

She's not pretty, bing bing and strawberry at her house look more pretty than her.

Some more she does not look 23 as she said but more like 32 or older, a bit haggard

Thought never mind, just try for the service... But service lousy la, a short bbj in bath, on bed no back catbath but short ar of three strokes no more than 60 secs than ask me turn, lick nipples and again no catbath on front then quickly bbj and start action... Poor foreplay routine... Not sure who is worse, her or strawberry....

She's a nice girl though but her voice a bit loud, like shouting for the cows to come home when she talk...

She say she from dongguan and her birthday is 10 nov. She's wearing a white jade pendant round her neck and her butt is recovering from some bites from some siao customer.

This girl can't make it and confirm cannot fight with other girls in my top 20... In fact can't even make it to my top list of 50 fucks in legal prc scene... Even some Thai $50 fucks look better and more stimulating than her.

Bro, noted you like writing half your frs about this house, anyway no need for you to wait too long for these girls at 1809 in future.

Can't make it.
maybe just different expectations from us here. but i enjoyed my session with a lengthy BBBJ from her and the service i got was quite different from yours. anyway, rest assured that i am also just a patron like all of you brothers here. just that i visit this house more frequently than others as i like the rooms there. other than that, i just wish to contribute my best knowledge to the bonking brothers out here. no hard feelings aye