Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
IGG1081 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL @ Subang Jaya

Dear all brothers,
Please be careful when you trade with Savior. I provided 5 FL contacts to Savior on 9 June 2011, in exchange for Steph's contact and password. However, until today I have not received Steph's contact from him. Please see attached below our private messages (I have intentionally removed my contacts' phone number). He has stopped responding to my pm. Further more, I believe Jimeslee and Savior are the same person, because they login and reply messages at almost the same time everyday. Moderator can check my private message inbox to verify my claim. Moderator can also check if Jimeslee and Savior are using the same IP to login their account. I hope Moderator can take necessary action against him, e.g. block his account and block his IP.

Although I am new to cheong-ing, I am very disappointed with this first experience of mine (kena cheated) . I am taking this as a lesson learnt. Be careful when you trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGG1081
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
bro have u tried mandy, orchid, ariana, mimi, nurul, anna, katrina, yana, ain or sofi before?

or anyone in the list u try before?
Hi Bro,
I bought these contacts from a senior in another forum just a few days ago, so I have not gotten the chance to try them yet. The senior is quite reputable, and many has tried his contacts and found working. I guaranteed you that the contacts are working. Once we exchanged contact, you can try yourself to see if they are working. Otherwise, if it helps to ease your doubt, I am also willing to pay for her contact.
I like young college girl plus Steph is going to stop working soon, that is why I want to try her first before my own list. I am a serious cheongster, I won't simply share Steph's contact with others ... dont worry. Hope you can exchange contact with me. Thank you.
hi bro, so u havent tried them ah? Anyway i'm only willing to change after u pass me their numbers so i can call/sms to verify that they are working. after i verify i will pass u steph number and password. up to u if u want to proceed like that or not.

cheers
Hi bro,

I presume we will have similar arrangement like how you deal with jimeslee, i.e. I use 5 contacts to exchange for Steph's contact.
Please see below their contact number:
1. mandy XXX
2. orchid XXX
3. ariana XXX
4. mimi XXX
5. nurul XXX
Please pass me Steph's number and password.

Thanks.

hi bro, ok. i will sms them and see if i can arrange any sessions with them and then i'll pass u stephs number. have u tried any of them before?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Bro,
I still have not received Steph's contact from you, are you playing me out?
Bro chillax la, i'm outstation now, currently not in kl. Just read ur msg only. I've not called or sms-ed any of ur number yet as i dun have time. Once i manage to do that and arrange a session i will pass u contact and password for steph.
Bro, what I shared with you are genuine contacts. You are free to verify them at anytime. However, I think it is not fair that I have to "wait" until you have time to verify all 5 of them. I do not know when you plan to do the verification (since you are so busy) and all I can do is wait ... We are all here to have fun and I trusted you to trade with you, I hope you honour what you have promised earlier.
Bro when u said u have "genuine" contacts? how can u be so sure when you have not tried any of them yourself? anyway my promise earlier is to exchange once i am sure they are "genuine" contacts. be patient i will be back tonight.