Thread: Lost And Found
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
Was told by a lady, who told me they are good friends, that the lady you are working for is now at a joint in L area. However she refused to say exactly where, ask me to call her and ask as she thought I'm her regular and have her number. So maybe bros who have her number can call and ask her direct.

Many gossips about her at her former workplace. Most said she did it intentionally to leave the place. They said she recently got a bf and wants to change to a traditional place asap as she doesn't want to do more than massage or what is requires at the former joint.
I heard she working in a HC in town, somerset area. Those bros who still keep in touch with her can call to ask her.