Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jolli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelman80 View Post
dear all,

was back from taiwan over the vesak day holiday. i got empire's cai dong contact from bro pink floyd. Thanks alot to bro pink floyd!

First time: Went on a Sunday midnight after some drinks with Taiwanese frens, went with another singapore colleague of mine. As it was Sunday, it was alot quieter and I thought I could find gals easier but I was wrong.

On sunday night, many gals are on leave, about 40% of gals are not around... Cai Dong brought the Cat III girls (bu hui chuan) type and all cannot make it. So we rejected and asked for Cat II girls (hui chuan) type, the gals are more pretty and some were called from the next door KTV.

We had girls and there were quite pretty and we sang, the usual strip to g-strings only. As they were young and cute, it was ok. We didnt managed to do anything, these SYT know that they are in demand, I managed to french my gal.

My second visit was on Tue afternoon was alone, one of my appt finished early and I went back to Empire. Truely, there were more gals. Again, another peculiarity, only CAT III gals are available on afternoons, not CAT II. I asked for CAT III, Cai Dong was not on duty and he asked another manager to host me... the CAT III gals are really hot, and different from the Sunday night selection. With the first round, I already selected. I picked a gal that look like Selina of SHE.

She was surprised that I chose after only seeing 1 round, I said I found her very attractive and the sort of bullshit-honeyed words... Then the loud music started and the action began, it was more fun than CAT II for sure. Then I asked for HJ after the first action segment, she asked for the massage oil and started but I couldnt shoot as I was holding back.

Then I started to rabba her and teased her and she allowed me to finger her cunt... bingo... she began to be horny and finally I proposed that we do the real thing. she said YES. She said she never had sex with a singaporean before and she dun mind trying.

I was super excited, she then called for the waiter to bring the rubber. the waiter was very surprised and asked her if she was really willing. Apparently, many girls do not do it. After some ding-dong, my "Selina" got the rubber and we started the action.

It was a surreal experience to bonk the gal in KTV setting with loud music, and boy, she was horny, she claimed she didnt have sex for weeks. It was truly mind blowing. It was like making ONS night in a club. I pumped and pumped her, as my lil bro is coated with the oil, it sort of delay the climax and it was great to see her moan and boy, she enjoys sex. Finally, we climaxed...

damage: 4000 for 2 hour room and 4000 for the sex part. Can charge to credit card but extra 10% charge. The name is some gift shop name.

before anyone dismiss this as a sex shop, it is NOT, the main biz is still sexy dance and sing KTV.

disclaimer: the make-love part is WHOLLY up to the chemistry + sweet talk. I think a few factors are in my favour then, I was alone, I was a Singaporean (novel to Taiwanese gals) and I can sweet-talk.

It was a great experience and truly memorable. Thanks to all the bros who have been to this place and upkeep the Singaporean good image and reputation.

In conclusion, good luck to the bros, but I sincerely urge the bros do not ask for sex immediately as it will offend the Taiwanese gals. if they want, u will know it and u will get it. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ALL THE SAMMYBOY BROS!!
You da man bro...Can PM me CAi Dong's number?