View Single Post
Old 25-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Yes, I had also been there in my last trip. Club Wax is foreigner-friendly club and the location is just outside Guting metro station, location very accessible. The drink-all-u-can counter is also quite fast and efficient. When I went there on a saturday, the music is a mix of trance and hip-hop, like combining the music of Zouk and Phuture. They also got many TVs which displayed the MTVs they are playing, quite nice. The gals who patronize this club came in all shapes, sizes and age, u name it. Though I had seen a few pretty ones, there are also some plump plump ones, which IMO, is rare to see even in Taipei streets. There are at least over 20 alcoholic drinks to choose from. They have a menu list at the counter. Personally, I like the lychee wine ( 荔枝酒) which tastes like lychee drink. The only thing quite stupid is that you will need to look after your cup even when you go dance. (Note: the empty cup is suppose to get refilled, once u lost the cup, you have lost your all-you-can-drink privilege). Therefore, going to club alone is a bit of a challenge. You look stupid holding your empty cup to dance rite? Somemore, you lost one hand to grind the gals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolli View Post
Just came back from Club Wax which I arrived at around 2am (place closes at 5am), small place and lots of ang mohs...Chatted with some european and american dudes to find out more about the scene....Seems like its easy to get chicks around here if you are daring and chatty.

In any case, got to chat up some ladies as well(friendly), but since i'm leaving later in the day (since its pass midnight) didn't really felt like actually finding any action. Entry is 600NT and its free flow of house drinks (which is has a pretty wide selection).

I'd suggest going in a small group or at least a pair to party and have your wing-man support. Shouldn't be too tough. Have fun guys...