Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
micked is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Massage Parlour in Klang Valley

Dear bros...some new update...

yesterday i went to another MP in Kuchai just opposite the one i used to go...

the name is...well...remember something to do with mermaid la with blue color signboard..

my advise...don't go cause the service from the girls there truly dissapointed and a big let down...

although the price offer is more or less reasonable and the environment is not too bad but the girls selection is so limited that even you choose the prettiest within them...to me...is like 5/10 only...

damage : 150 (massage + FJ) or 140 (massage + B2B)

i have to be honest that the environment is clean and the OKT is very friendly indeed but sad...the girls...haii...really don't know how to put it...err...make it simple...they don't feel like working and truly they don't want this job too...

massage : 2/10
BBBJ : 1/10 (up down 3 times each)
HJ : Nope, she don't even bother to
B2B : same thing, don't bother to and actstupid
FJ : 1/10

why you ask 1/10? well, the above SOP action add up to around 15mins whereby we proceed to FJ after that...

she didn't even ask you if you want cowgirl or not and immediately she instruct you to proceed missionary...read carefully...she instruct oh...

most of them are viet and siamese there so language barrier is quite a big damn problem...o well...since can't talk much...just proceed la...while being up there...you can't do anything on her...no FK, no AR and not even touching her boobs...well...not very big anyway...

while having FJ for less than 10mins...she started to show on her face that she is not happy and annoyed as you have not cum yet and the next minute is what i call classic...she stop me and ask me why am i still not cum yet (in very broken english)...so i was stunned and look at her without knowing what to answer her...so i just told her that i have not reach that feeling yet and she look so annoyed, angry and "boh song" that she use her leg to push me out from and away from her...silent for a moment and she just took a towel and walk out from the room leaving me blank totally of what should i do next...and by then...i am so disappointed, blank and bored with what happen that i just took out the cap, dress myself and walk out from the room too.

oh ya...before i went in the room, OKT actually try to be funny and told me that if i don't like the service he recommend, he will not take a single cent from me...haha...which he could never imagine that it really happen...my whole session didn't even last me 25mins and when i walk out...he thought i am done and happy until i told him what happen and he was stunned too...

like i mention in the beginning...OKT is friendly and chatty person too...so when he know what happen...he don't know what to do and immediately call his "supervisor"...and out of my surprise that his so call supervisor instruct him to just gave me discount of RM30 which means i still need to pay RM120 for that kind of service, that kind of attitude and not to mention...a job that not even half way...once more...i am stunned...

OKT know that i am so piss, so bored and hanging half way that he keep on talk me through and try to calm me down with a friendly chat...haha...then he call his boss this time and tell his boss what happen...and still...his boss tell him that i still need to pay RM50 for the service which i really want to ask his boss..."WHAT SERVICE?"...

finally OKT says that is ok and just ask me to give him a RM30 and the rest he give me discount...oh guys...base on my discovery...this MP owns by one of the bosses from E2 Saboon...haha...no wonder E2 got so much complaints nowadays about their service...

My final conclusion...that's also what i told OKT...will totally blacklist this MP, No WIR an will not even mention about it to my fellas bro here and around...and OKT says he understand but keep on telling me that this batch of girls will be change tomorrow to another new batch and possible...he is also requesting himself to be transfer to another place...haii...what a management they have here...especially the money minded boss and supervisor...Damn...!!!

Dear bros...serve as warning to you guys...Cheers...!!