View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28033 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacekeeper View Post
My first time posting FR, so pls excuse me if not good enough.

Went down to SZ last week just after the X'mas long holidays. Touched down and my kaki brought me to Dong Men for dinner and some shopping. Brought myself a haversack and a belt all for RM20 only. I like the things here, quite cheap but must get someone who's been here a while to help u bargain or else sure kenna chopped.

Next my friend took me on a 30 min taxi ride to a place he calls "Hongkie's Kept Mistress District". All the kept mistress of HK-ers are usually living here. It was quite bustling despite it was already 11pm. Went to those foot-wash and massage parlours. The place had like 5-6 floors !! We had our foots scrubbed clean clean at 3rd floor. The girl doing my massage was quite cute, only 17 yrs old and still had a bit of baby fat but she was very cheerful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacekeeper View Post
Anyway, it was a relaxing 90 mins of scrub down. She did massage my head, shoulders and arms too beside washing my legs. Then my friend told me, it was time for the main course.

We went to the 5th floor where we were served by another captain. We were sitted in a room and soon a parade of sexily dressed girls came in. They were dressed in this pink dress that had low neckline and high hemline. Which means we saw lots of cleavage and lots of legs Took me a while but finally settled on a 19 yr old Fuzhou girl.

She lead me to another room and stripped me of my clothes. She undressed herself and lead me to the bathroom. There she spent like 10 minutes soaping and cleaning every part of me. I did not need to lift a finger as she did everything, even scrubbing my cock clean. then she bent down and gave me a BBBJ. I think all the stimulation was too much but I shot out in less than 3 minutes. She did not flinch even as my cum shot into her mouth, just continued sucking me dry. After spitting my cum away, she lead my hand to the bedroom. Wohooooooooo.......
Would like to ask bros out there on what's d address & name of this 5-6 storey building as I will be going to Shenzhen soon & would like to make a trip there. Thanks in advance.