View Single Post
Old 22-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future
Re: Midvalley Senspa

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarc1333 View Post
After being outstation for a few weeks, decided to pop into Senspa a little early today. Not many girls available to choose from, so I decided on a CKT called Carmen

CKT around mid to late 20's. KL girl only just started working at Sens not long ago
Look: 7/10, but had long waistlength hair that I like. A little bit of loose skin around tummy, everywhere else very smooth.
Boob: B cup, not bad but nothing special
BBBJ: 7.5/10 too short but quite good. Just enough suction.
FJ: 8/10 Her moans are just like Jap AV actress, quite turn on by that. When she on the bottom she will play with you while you pump her. Doggy style she will play with herself and reach back and play with your balls, quite song. Definitely not dead fish style
GFE: 9/10 we clicked quite well and she is very good for a Spa girl. She's not the best, but certainly one of my faves in Senspa.
Rush: Nope, not at all...
RTF: Definitely. A good alternative when my faves are not there.
Damage: RM228
wow... will visit there this month end lo...
thanks bro...

my previous visit to here... end up with one sabah girl named paris...

puik... service lousy like hell....