View Single Post
Old 27-10-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by haosac View Post
since you are the 1st who shows interest in the class and probably are the 2nd best in TV here (haha, apology for me being so bold to rank myself as the 1st in TV. I'm noob in all the other aspects though, please teach. may I appoint you to be the class monitor, who will be in charge of organizing the class (time, date, exact place etc..) and also helping other class members in learning (not just TV) as you are no doubt very experienced. Thank you
I cannot be the 2nd best here... there are many good ones around, but they remain quiet quiet only. They have not SHOW HAND

Whoever interested to meet up with The Teacher himself please PM me with contact numbers. How about meeting up this Saturday for Chelsea vs Arsenal's match 745pm? I will count the strength and decide by Sat noon 12pm the "classroom", most likely at the Little Vietnam in singapore

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange