View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of
Re: Taipei Lobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by snbd View Post
Hey guys, went recee with 3 taxi drivers and understand that police has clamp down hard on vice activities in Taipei...

They cant even recommend massages place with hj

Used to visit a concept known as 'qing ren ka fei zou' whereby the ladies will sit with u in a room for approx 40min and u can auto roam and get bbbj for approx less than 1k. But now all joints disappear...

also, asked the taxi drivers where to find pubs with strip dancers (like pole dancing) but they said that unless u have recommendations, it will be very difficult to find such places...

Wonder if any of you have lobangs? Willing to take a cab out of taipei if necessary...

Not very keen in getting outcalls gers as my female colleagues are living next to my room, it will be embarrssing if they see gals going into my room.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Frm the thread u can see an Agent name Xiao Guo's post.
Or you can chk out thread owner devil88's girls.
Very easy to get transit hotel in XMD.