Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bobandjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Subang and Sunway

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie4967 View Post
there're a couple of HC in subang/usj/sunway area most of them provides nice quality goods off & on with prices ranging from RM188-RM218. i stay in this area so have cheong for the past 7 years

my last cheong in USJ was at an aromatherapy spa in usj last month =) nice place & opens from 12pm till 4am for those who have insomnia like me as i went there around 1am. okt's very friendly & keeps asking me to eat & drink more before spa (at least you'll be well fed). had jacuzzi, sauna, shower & then went upstairs to the viewing room.

had a selection of 7 PRC and i choose 1 with the cutest face & a CFM look (yes, i go for looks). 3 of them really CMI tho. okt then brought me to 1 of the cubicle (yes, its not rooms, but cubicles & you can hear the action beside you). girl came in, began to undress me & herself (when she stripped, OMG, clean shaven), took shower again. washed me from neck to toes, while rubbing shower gel on my legs, she gave me a BBBJ which lasted for nearly 5mins. after shower, grabbed a towel & she dried me off (not many will do it for you).

we sat on the mattress, lighted up ciggy & began to chat while her hands began to massage my lil' bro & i slid my hand in between her thighs & began to rub her. managed to finish half the ciggy before we started FK. slowly pushed her back to lie on the pillow & i move up to let her give me another wonderful BBBJ. nearly CIM but she then asked me to relax as there's plenty of time. she asked me to lie facing down & sat on my back & gave me a good massage especially on my neck & shoulder area (didn't charge me extra) feeling relaxed, turned me over & immediately blow me again.

after capping me, she slide down on my shaft slowly as she's tight eventho she's quite wet.. she's very active, moving fast & then slow down & fast again.. great cock teaser. she then pulled me up while riding me & began FK. i then asked her to get on her knees, and then i doggy her (oh ya.. infront of the mattress & on the ceiling have a big mirror). seeing her cute face while doggy was the last resort & i blew my load.

we then both lie down & rested and she started to clean me and gave me a HJ too (great teaser). we showered, i thanked her for the great session & vice versa & i went to the dining area again for a drink & 1/2 boil eggs =)

Name: xiao (something) lol.. didn't bother to remember
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10 (around 32A)
Pussy: 9.5/10 (shaved bald, tight & wet as didn't use gel at all)
HJ: 6/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (really great)
FJ : 9.5/10
WIR: sadly, she went back to china on 12/08, but okt will call me when there's new stock that has similar looks like her
hey bro can you pm the location I live in subang area too and dont know where to go to get good service. Thanks