Old 13-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
B-man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Skyriver

Its been awhile since my last post. Nearly 6 months ago. Haha. Thats because I haven't been in the scene for quite a long period of time. Work and all. But now that I am back, my first trip was down to Skyriver at Bukit Bintang. I heard alot of good stories from some of some of my bros. Since than time I had to check it out for myself. Had the opportunity to head there last week. Sure as hell I wasn't disappointed. They had 12 very lovely looking PRCs working that night. I am sure with the kind of quality they provide any bros would find a girl to his liking.

There were quite a few gentlemen around that night. Busy even for a Monday night. The captain told me that all the girls were beautiful and most were unfortunately unavailable. So I had to sit around and watch some tv for more than an hour just to have a look at all the girls that was on offer. After going through the selection I finally chose this syt with a cfm look. A bit small on the boobs department but heck I'm not really a boobs man. Haha.

Booked her for one shot, and was having a fling the entire time. I entered her from behind, top, side, and even the piledriver. That has to be my favorite position. They way you sit on the girl and pile drive her from the top. Great penetration. By the time I was done my legs were so wobbly I had trouble walking out of the room. Haha

Anyway I would definitely recommend this place. It seems like the turn over rate is quite high too and the amount of PRCs available is amazing. Thumbs up !

Name : Tan Tan
Looks : 7.5/10(SYT with CFM look)
Boobs : 6/10(Abit small and saggy)
Ass : 8/10(Tight and perky. Good for doggy)
Bj : 6/10(Capped. Quite normal. Nothing to shout about)
Fj : 9/10(Very accomadating. Allowed any positions)
Damage : 200 plus. Can't remember the exact figure.

Unfortunately I found out that she was leaving back to China in two days time. But she told me that she might be back abit later. Haha gave her my mobile and told her to let me know when she returns again for another session. This time will book overnight