Bath: 6.6/10
Cat bath: 6.8/10
Massage: 6.9/10
AR: 6.9/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Pussy painting: NA
Fj: 7.5/10
Gfe: 8/10

Apple is very cute syt with long hair, fair & good complexion. She has a pair of playful eyes, cute small medium high nose. Totally my dream girl. She looks like taiwan mei mei on Jacky wu variety show.

Apple has sexy, curvy, slim, teenage, well toned & taut figure. No tummy fats at all. Her back has some marks so body complexion not so perfect. Slim slender sexy legs 1.63m tall. Her figure is one of the best in GL at the moment. Just seeing her naked body makes me erect.

Apple has natural C cup boobs with brown nipples. Her boobs are the main attraction besides her curvy figure. Had a great time licking & playing with her boobs. Her nips sensitive to sucking so I lick gently.

In the bath we had body to body soapy rabba. She used colgate toothpaste to clean my penis. Very cooling mint feel.

On the bed we started with light kissing on lips. She gave my lips & tongue soft bites. I seize the opportunity & insert my tongue in her mouth & our tongue met. She sticked out her tongue often to act cute & I seize the chance to stick out my tongue to touch her tongue. Light sensual frenching. Had kissed her face too. I am very lucky to french her. Heard from apple she is a selective frencher.

Her cat bath is pretty average & gentle. She bites my nipples. She used her boobs to rabba my body. Her hands were caressing my balls & dick.

Apple gave me decent massage with great strength.

She gently licked my ass hole. No HJ involved. AR was brief. Heard she don't AR anyone. I am lucky.

Her BBBJ suction was not so strong. She used her tongue to lick my small head & along my shaft. Great eye contact. Seeing a cute chio syt suck my penis makes me high high into the sky.

I was busy playing with her as we hugged each other smooching lips caressing each other til I forgot to paint her pussy haha. Nicely trimmed pussy hair. Will paint her when I RTF.

Apple's pussy very tight. We bonked in missionary & doggie. In doggie her pussy was tightest. She kept looking into the mirror when I bonked her & caressed her boobs, great eye contact. In missionary, we frenched lightly & bonked. She licked & bited my nipples & neck. Very sensual soft moans. Very natural. No commercial feel.

Her GFE & KC are very high. Very playful childish friendly good attitude girl. Keep messing my hair, touching my face, pinching my cheeks. Chatted like bf gf. Showed me all her pics in her i phone. Added me in wei xin too. She even asked me out for shopping

Rtf : Yes confirm. I am KC by miss cutie apple.