Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
badboy0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoregasm View Post
Halo Bro Joraiden,

As I told u before, just avoid talking to both brothers badboy0000 & powerfol.. They just wanna bother us all here.. Both are trying to be Taiko & heroes in here.. But what they contribute here? Nothing..

By the way bro, last nite we having fun again at Paragorn.. Hehehe!! Gonna post FR later.. I was clubbing with PRC girls from MP.. My frens invite them to join us.. hahahaha!!
Yes Joraiden and Scoregasm is the same person using same nick under one roof.

Nah, who cares .. bro powerfol , they don't care their religious one lah! They drink beer and eat pig, pork and blood pig bath one... now u believe me.. haha!

regardless PRC join malay? first time heard!!! fuck la.. u think with ur fucking ugly malay babi hutan look PRC will join you? eat ma dick la... fucking conman malay eating fucking babi hutan face... except u got lots of $$... but who fucking cares... we all know u get ur $$ from ur parents fucking malay arsehole!!1
beware of FORUMER nick Scoregasm fucking malay that eat pork - WARNING - PLEASE DO NOT EXCHANGE FL CONTACTS with him -He is a conman actively luring new members to exchange FL. BEWARE EVERYONE, his body smell like a pig because he eat a lot of babi hutan