Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
disposable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurtoad000 View Post
Sure, I care.
I have replied to bro who has pm-ed me who are senior bro or whose has been here for a long time.
For those that belong to this cateogry and I have not replied, pls pm me again. I may have missed your msg.

I have nothing to gain from bluffing....what is the point to bluff?
When I say that I know, I meant to share.
Of course sharing is not just openly say where they are now cos that will give away the playground. I am sure snr bro will agree with me that we need to preserve our playground, perhap you are too new to appreciate the fact that our playgrounds have been reducing over the years.

You may think that I am a newbie but I have been here since the deliphi days.
Just that I was inactive for a while and lost my password then i need to re register and become newbie once again.

I have received pm from bro who joined in Jul 12, Sep 12, Aug 12 asking about Paris from Furama
These are v doubtful cos Paris has already left Furama by then. That explain why I didnt reply.

And btw, Paris is now on long leave at the current place. I am not sure if she will return or leaving for good. What I can share with Snr bro is what I know and we can just hope for the best.

But if she is really up the shore, we can only wish her the best.
Bro blurtoad,care to pm me paris whereabout.Just like you, i m not a newbie.I had pm-ed you previously but no response.hope to hear your reply.Thanks