Old 27-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JBman2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Although I'm staying nearby to this erotic massage joint, but so far never step into the joint, just pass by and hesitate to give it a try.. until tonight, really boring after work.. so call up and book for Bing Bing or YoYo. Was told the all are busy tonight, but manage to slot me for Bing Bing at 9:15pm. Hang around until the appointment time, walk into the shop..

I was the last customer for Bing Bing tonight.. 1st impression on her was nice. She looks sweet, friendly. She give me a good massage, and really enjoy with a sexy lady in kimono dressing riding on my back to give me a sensation touching on my back & leg.. while she's doing her massage job, her long hair sweep over my body also stimulated my erotic desire.. that's an fantastic experience which i never had before in other massage parlour.

The interesting part is while Bing Bing doing massage for me, can hear the moan from neighbor partition..and then the neighbor bro doing a hard job and within a minutes claimed to be "Bo Lak Liao".. this naughty Bing Bing shout over and teasing each other..

After shower, Bing Bing gave me a good catbath, licking & good BBBJ.. she's really good at cowgirl riding which i have to stop her few times before i can stand.. then to missionary and release myself within 10mins..

Name : Bing Bing
Looks : 9/10
Boobs : 8/10
Body : 9/10
Massage: 7/10together.make me high
Frenching : No
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ :9/10
Damage: RM173
RTF : Bing Bing is leaving on this Friday.. will have to try YoYo for next time.

Met Ah Bee after the session. a friendly guy indeed..