Old 08-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
xes_nuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Sharing this FR on Tung Tung that I read in another site; good for those bro looking for high GFE.
___

Date :8th June 2012
OKT:Mun
Name:Tung Tung
ORIGIN: Chinese
FACE:sweet 7/10
BODY:7/10
BOOBS:C
FK:I'm regular so
BBBJ:8/10
FJ:8/10
GFE:9/10
WIR:On average me surely be there 1 time in 2 weeks
DAMAGE:348 plus facial
CUSTOMER PREFERENCES : open

Report: Last Friday went to cheong with my usual cheong buddy, ahniu016 at one port in Sunway Mentari. On the way home back to KL, my facial gal at Cititel called me up and ask me to come . I think they no business only so happily ask me come, if got they put you one side then they surely go for new customers 1st. Since I lazy to cut my finger and toe nails as well, I promised her to come for the manicure as well.

Reached my usual den at around 4.30 pm. changed and go for a soak in the hottest jacuzzi in town.. (not sure why they wanna make it so hot but I get used to it already after so many years there). As usual, clean up and go to the cafe for a small snack 1st and then come the facial gal who come and beat me asking why didnt go straight to the facial place. my heart thinks you sohai ah... surely enjoy 1st mah, not like you giving me a BJ there also. Cut story short, facial and the manicure plus clearing shits from the ear takes around 1 1/2 hours. After say goodbye I proceed back to the cafe to have my nescafe for refreshment. I didn't think of ever wanting to for FJ session as like I have say earlier, just abck from a cheong session with my buddy 4 hours ago.

As I'm having my drink, next door customer called for mirror. Can see the gals that I cheong before all standing in front of me. Tong Tong, Kiki, Win, Sasha, Sara.. Just smiled to them and pretend ntg happened. hahhaa.. to my surprise Tong Tong walked towards me after mirror and cubit my face la.. asking I pretend didn't see her ah.. then whispered to me, come down with me and I will give you punishment.

wah sei... tell you like gf flirting with the bf leh.. Small head wins over big head liao.. QUickly called OKT ah mun who is just next to me and proceed to go down lor.For the next 45 mins, my FR report shows all liao lor, just the GFE coming from Tong Tong is quite a surprise to me.

Left home straight at around 8 something after that cos leg shaking liao.. beh tahan