Old 15-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
Azabukami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KTV + Devil88 Outcall

Just spent half an hour writing FR and lost it... Let me reproduce a simplified version. Quick 2 night trip in Taipei,

1) KTV (名亨): Conclusion, NT 30k for the night, which included a large (seats at least 6) high end KTV room, introduction to 7 girls for 7 separate sittings, 2 lap dances (roaming hands...), half a bottle of whiskey, fruit platter, take out for ST. All girls were 7/10 or above, all <24 yo, all in skimpy 2 piece uniforms, all available for takeout.

Took 18yo girl back to hotel, wonderful time. No BJ (apparently KTV girls don't usually...) Only disappointing thing was that she left after 1 shot, around 2 AM when I paid for up to 3 AM. Since I had work in the morning, didn't stop her.

Cost performance per head would be much better if I went with others. But in light of quality of girls, I am satisfied.

Forwarded link to manager, and she can comment with her contact if she's willing to take on more business from rest of you.

2) Outcall: Conclusion, NT 20k for 1 hour 1 shot, 23yr model, 165cm, E-cup, excellent figure, very friendly also. Showered together, kissing, BBBJ, and FJ. She did most of the work, and I finished off from behind with her standing.

Girl was good looking but not MCOT. A bit disappointed but did not turn her back due to cleavage. (Men are so simple...) She was also very friendly and practically threw herself at me. (Advantage of staying at a very trendy hotel.)

When I called assistant at 5 PM, I told her I was thinking of 10k but was very flexible. She offered a 15k that I had to wait and a 20k for immediate delivery. Of course, I took the quicker option. According to the girl, 10k is affordable enough to be sent around, while 20k+ is a bit more exclusive, and the girls are more thoroughly screened. I can believe that.

Cost performance is not as good as #1, as I don't get a preview of girls. (and no alcohol/karaoke/etc.) but may try again because I am a sucker for this.

This is through the contact via Devil88 (thank you!) so just look him up on this board.

---

Cost of Taiwan is in line with rest of Asia... Will come again.

Hope something good comes out of my post here. (Just wanted to give back...)