View Single Post
Old 27-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi bro Lundgren

You are from Europe? Its a long flght to Japan. i find my 7 hours flight from Sngapore alresdy qute unbearable. wish it could be shorter.
Do u prefer Japanese bdsm ( includes ropes) over European bdsm?

I have not tried double sessions. Not sure if I should split my time over 2 mistress or is is better to have two sessions separately

You know what. Since I came back on Sunday, I have been thinking of Mistress Murasaki and looking at her photos everyday. Am I in love ? Hahaha

I begged her to come to Singapore, and she says she will some day. I hope she does. Already tempted to fly her down to Singapore but don't know how to put it across. i know she loves Thailand and Thai food. When she next go there again, I will definitely fly there to see her since its nearer

[QUOTE=Lundgren;7844151]Hello Bro Totolim:

Interesting links. Thanks.

I agree that it is very convenient for everyone that we have different tastes.

I like the mistress to be youngish (preferably in their early 20s and not too much over 30), athletic and normal build (not plumb, not very thin).

I found Akiho, Narumi and Hikaru of La Siora very, very beautiful in this way, and Nina is - in my eyes - supermodel beautiful and quite young.

But chemistry can negate the preconceptions: Ruiko of La Siora totally took my breath away with her personality and presence (she is of course also very beautiful in her own way, much more than many of us deserve).

I found that double sessions at La Siora was a great hit: Good price for what you get, and a totally mindblowing experience. I think the girls feel more at easy and comfortable when they have a companion with them, and that is a great framework to a session.