View Single Post
Old 26-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber69 View Post
FR on Kitty...(middle Tope)...
And like I say - your mileage may vary, but its a definite RTF for me.
I gotta agree with ya mate...Kitty is very accommodating when come the job and she's very service orientated as well which is good...Helping you wash up, before and after...remove the cap and do the BBBJ again when you little bro had went back to sleep...Giving ya another BBBJ after you had cummed etc

She's going back to Japan next week for a short holiday, so for you mate that wanna try her out, do make an appointment quick