The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Was there last month in Taipei. Not easy at all in Taipei. The tastes of Taiwanese girls are more inclined towards the pretty boy, feminine types (just like Korea, Japan).

Taiwanese girls are also less mature and tend to group together in large packs. You hardly see lone rangers or pairs together out for a drink. You probably need an entourage of wingmen to break through.

In Singapore and HKG, the pick up scene is a bit more mature and a witty charm goes a longer way than looks. Further, in S'pore and HKG, the preferred look is less of the pretty boy type but more of a real man's man. (think James Bond types).

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99 View Post
ONS is not as easy as it looks unless u're really a sweet talker and dun feel shy approaching strangers and talk things up~~

if u frequent places like butterfac/ st james, and able to hitch some gers, goin taiwan to hitch gers shld not be a problem for you~~
Old 24-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
Hi naruto, are you still in Taipei? Did you go 金璁?
Thanks bro itachi for cai dong contacts... Went alone to Empire, actually i alight at the mrt and ask around for the location based on the road name, but was told it was far, so i took a cab and turn out its jz round the corner~~

Told the valet i looking for Cai dong and immediate grant access inside. First impression is quite grand and while walking thru the corridors, saw a lot of meimeis.. From wat i observe, i only saw 2 color of dress, blue and white. i know blue is "Bu Hui Chuan" so any bros know those wearing white is which cat coz i saw 1 wearing white quite chio...

Reached the room and was offered a warm towel.. Upzz for the service..
Cai dong then arrive and first impression he was very very approachable and friendly... First batch of gers came in (arnd 8), looks OK, but none to my liking so i ask for the second batch (arnd 4). But still no liking~~
Then Cai dong brief me on the cat they provide and those tat was introduce belong to "Bu Hui Chaun" cat and tats all he have...
Since i cannot make up my mind, Cai dong recommend one he said very young and jz join who was in the parade jz now.. so i agreed and he went out to get the ger..

Maybe i first time and abit nervous, i missed out on this cutie during the parade. Her name is En ci (19yrs old) from Keelung if i remember correctly.. Cai dong keep promoting his fried chicken wings and mention that its better the KFC there.. I tried and it was indeed better than the KFC over there.. THe KFC really cannot compare to ours....

Make some small talk with her, as i was the first time visiting such joint, i also dunno wat to expect.. so jz play along.. we played dices, drinking Taiwan Beer, etc... The disco music started and she ask me weather i wan to pcc, i kindly rejected since its my first time.. so no dance or strip during the first hour..

We cont playing dice, listening her sing songs, asking her which disco is fun, how to approach gers( me is a noob on this field), etc... Then when nearing to the end, i fake fake ask wats the different cat they have here, so ask her to do a dance b4 the session end. She obliged and turn down the light with GaGa music on the background and began stripping to panties.. Maybe its my first time, so find it abit wierd and she also mention why i feel so tense... Me too innocent le~~ hehe~~ Times up and Cai dong knocks on the door, makes some small chat wid me b4 sending me to the main door.. Really very service oriented.. Actually i did ask for the ger facebook and she nearly gave it to me but Cai dong was there so she nvr gave me in the end...
Overall its a satisfying experience..

Wanted to go back to Empire on a Sunday but was told by Cai Dong that the gers are limited and nt of gd standards, advised me not to go(really kudos for being honest and not jz wan to earn our money).. So look around and ask bro itachi on 金璁 contacts.. But as he advised me tat Sunday is not really a gd day to chiong, i decided not to proceed and wanted to try some clubbing but turns out that Sunday most clubs are also not open..

So for bros who wan to chiong on a Sunday, do plan properly..
Old 24-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Yeah, to club in Taiwan is similar to sg, the best days are Wed, Fri and Sat. Thur can also go, but must check what is the concept on that nite for that club. Taiwanese gals are usually quite friendly. My friend and I were just standing beside the dance floor drinking, then a group of gals danced beside us and one of them signaled me to join dance floor. I was a bit stunned at the overfriendlyness, and the same gal then just pulled my friend into the circle of the gals! Woohoo! Seeing that, Mai Tu Liao, I went in dance with them! In less than 1 minute, I was grinding one gal! She was so happy and having great fun. suddenly, she turned around and asked me to "wait ah". I was like wtf? she quickly went to her table of friends and pull 1 tall gal to me. She introduced her and said today is her birthday. She then told the gal that I can dance! Ask me can dance with her? I was like feeling like a gigolo on that nite but I enjoyed it! Haha! Other guys saw that we are having fun with this grp of gals and grab them to dance with. I am not too sure if the guys know them. However, I am too busy to care.

The later in the evening more happening, I saw a quite pretty gal who is dancing alone beside me! I would give her rating of about 8/10! Make use of this good chance to dance with her. While dancing and grinding, my hands are all over her body liao. Can even feel her nipple over her cloth while my hands were grabbing her breasts! Maybe her bikini too thin or she braless or she turned on liao. Shiok man. I think by this time, I should have asked for ONS, but I was too enjoying with the dancing.Wasted chance. She then said she needed to rest a while, so since I also high tide, went to the toilet. By the time I returned, other guy approached her liao. KNN. Keep blaming myself for nvr taking the opportunity for ONS. =(

Quote:
Thanks bro itachi for cai dong contacts... Went alone to Empire, actually i alight at the mrt and ask around for the location based on the road name, but was told it was far, so i took a cab and turn out its jz round the corner~~

Told the valet i looking for Cai dong and immediate grant access inside. First impression is quite grand and while walking thru the corridors, saw a lot of meimeis.. From wat i observe, i only saw 2 color of dress, blue and white. i know blue is "Bu Hui Chuan" so any bros know those wearing white is which cat coz i saw 1 wearing white quite chio...

Cai dong then arrive and first impression he was very very approachable and friendly... First batch of gers came in (arnd 8), looks OK, but none to my liking so i ask for the second batch (arnd 4). But still no liking~~
Then Cai dong brief me on the cat they provide and those tat was introduce belong to "Bu Hui Chaun" cat and tats all he have...
Since i cannot make up my mind, Cai dong recommend one he said very young and jz join who was in the parade jz now.. so i agreed and he went out to get the ger..

Maybe i first time and abit nervous, i missed out on this cutie during the parade. Her name is En ci (19yrs old) from Keelung if i remember correctly.. Cai dong keep promoting his fried chicken wings and mention that its better the KFC there.. I tried and it was indeed better than the KFC over there.. THe KFC really cannot compare to ours....

Make some small talk with her, as i was the first time visiting such joint, i also dunno wat to expect.. so jz play along.. we played dices, drinking Taiwan Beer, etc... The disco music started and she ask me weather i wan to pcc, i kindly rejected since its my first time.. so no dance or strip during the first hour..

We cont playing dice, listening her sing songs, asking her which disco is fun, how to approach gers( me is a noob on this field), etc... Then when nearing to the end, i fake fake ask wats the different cat they have here, so ask her to do a dance b4 the session end. She obliged and turn down the light with GaGa music on the background and began stripping to panties.. Maybe its my first time, so find it abit wierd and she also mention why i feel so tense... Me too innocent le~~ hehe~~ Times up and Cai dong knocks on the door, makes some small chat wid me b4 sending me to the main door.. Really very service oriented.. Actually i did ask for the ger facebook and she nearly gave it to me but Cai dong was there so she nvr gave me in the end...

Wanted to go back to Empire on a Sunday but was told by Cai Dong that the gers are limited and nt of gd standards, advised me not to go(really kudos for being honest and not jz wan to earn our money).. So look around and ask bro itachi on 金璁 contacts.. But as he advised me tat Sunday is not really a gd day to chiong, i decided not to proceed and wanted to try some clubbing but turns out that Sunday most clubs are also not open..

Old 25-06-2011, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
imozaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going to tw in a few h time...hope to enjoy my stay there =/
Old 25-06-2011, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jolli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from Club Wax which I arrived at around 2am (place closes at 5am), small place and lots of ang mohs...Chatted with some european and american dudes to find out more about the scene....Seems like its easy to get chicks around here if you are daring and chatty.

In any case, got to chat up some ladies as well(friendly), but since i'm leaving later in the day (since its pass midnight) didn't really felt like actually finding any action. Entry is 600NT and its free flow of house drinks (which is has a pretty wide selection).

I'd suggest going in a small group or at least a pair to party and have your wing-man support. Shouldn't be too tough. Have fun guys...
Old 25-06-2011, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chickenwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you all for the valuable fr... I certainly enjoy reading it... will go tw next month... would like to try ONS but need sifus here to show me the light...

Quote:

Puying is a gift,
fuck it, lick it, suck it
and fulfill it with your sperm.
Old 25-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
NewKidOnTheBloc is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone can help me with Empire's 蔡董 contact?
Thank you so much for your help.
Old 25-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Yes, I had also been there in my last trip. Club Wax is foreigner-friendly club and the location is just outside Guting metro station, location very accessible. The drink-all-u-can counter is also quite fast and efficient. When I went there on a saturday, the music is a mix of trance and hip-hop, like combining the music of Zouk and Phuture. They also got many TVs which displayed the MTVs they are playing, quite nice. The gals who patronize this club came in all shapes, sizes and age, u name it. Though I had seen a few pretty ones, there are also some plump plump ones, which IMO, is rare to see even in Taipei streets. There are at least over 20 alcoholic drinks to choose from. They have a menu list at the counter. Personally, I like the lychee wine ( 荔枝酒) which tastes like lychee drink. The only thing quite stupid is that you will need to look after your cup even when you go dance. (Note: the empty cup is suppose to get refilled, once u lost the cup, you have lost your all-you-can-drink privilege). Therefore, going to club alone is a bit of a challenge. You look stupid holding your empty cup to dance rite? Somemore, you lost one hand to grind the gals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolli View Post
Just came back from Club Wax which I arrived at around 2am (place closes at 5am), small place and lots of ang mohs...Chatted with some european and american dudes to find out more about the scene....Seems like its easy to get chicks around here if you are daring and chatty.

In any case, got to chat up some ladies as well(friendly), but since i'm leaving later in the day (since its pass midnight) didn't really felt like actually finding any action. Entry is 600NT and its free flow of house drinks (which is has a pretty wide selection).

I'd suggest going in a small group or at least a pair to party and have your wing-man support. Shouldn't be too tough. Have fun guys...
Old 25-06-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

calintz2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, could anyone pm me 蔡董's contact. I am in Taipei and thought of going empire and "da kai yan jie" ;D
Old 26-06-2011, 04:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hotlove123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, i will be going Taipei in july. Any kind souls can pm me 蔡董's contact as well? Thanks a million in advance!
Old 26-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Samster

Just go to club lava yesterday.. Good experience I must say . Totally different from sg clubs, the girls are damn chio . But going alone has alot of difficulties as most of the tw guys are going in groups . But still manage
To chat up with some girls very friendly I must say. Just like other bro say next time go club must have some buddies together .
Old 26-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

Since a few bros PM me for info of the clubbing scenes in Taiwan, I will just share the research I did some time ago. Take note that I didn't manage to try most of the following pubs within my less than a week stay in taipei in my last trip. Please give a review here if you happen to try any of them. Thanks!

Mainstream pubs:
1) Luxy
Address: 5F, No. 201 Zhongxiao E. Rd., Sector 4, Taipei
Phone: 0955904600
Summary: Open from Wednesday to Saturday and the cover charge ranges from NT$350 to NT$800 including one drink (the price rises after 11 and during exclusive performances). Wednesday night is the infamous Ladies' Night, hosted by Liquid Lifestyle Productions, who keep it real with drink specials and Luxy Dollar giveaways. Thursday night is Student's Night, featuring an all-night Happy Hour Buy-1-Get-1-Free. Table reservations are quite popular, and require a NT$1,000 minimum per person.

2) Plush
Address: Living Mall ,105 Taiwan Taipei City Songshan District Section 4, BāDé Road 138號
-Female $0 b4 11. Female $250 Male $600 after 11.
-Wed Female $0 w/free drinks
-Sat Female $0 with bikini.

3) Spark 101
Address: B1,No.45 ,Shi-fu, Rd.(Taipei 101 shopping mall)
Wed, fri and sat hop hop
Phone: 0281018662
SUN: Lounge Night 9pm-2:30am (no cover charge)
MON: Lounge Night 9pm-2:30am (no cover charge)
TUES: Lounge Night 9pm-2:30am (no cover charge)
WED: Ladies Night 9pm-3:30am (Gents: $500 Ladies: No cover charge) Ladies can opt to pay $300 for an open bar pass with a selection of special spark cocktails until 2am.
THU: Lounge Night 9pm-2:30am (no cover charge)
FRI: Sparktronika 9pm-4:30am (Gents: $700 incl. 2 drinks Ladies: $700 incl. 2 drinks)
SAT: Sparkle 9pm-4:30am (Gents: $700 incl. 2 drinks Ladies: $700 incl. 2 drinks)

4) Room 18
Address: B1, No.88, Songren Rd., Taipei (Warner Village)
Phone: 0958111188
Located in the NEO 19 building nearby Warner Village, Room 18 is one of Taipei's hottest places. There are always 2 rooms open, 1 for electronic music and 1 for hiphop.
Entry fee: 700 NT for guys and girls (includes 2 drinks)

5) Primo
Address: 2F, #297 Zhong Xiao East Road Sec 5
Phone: 0958783838
One of Taipei's most exclusive clubs, Primo is a place of luxury, to see and be seen.Drinks are expensive, but the crowd and atmosphere is a par above what you find at most clubs.

Drink-all-u-can pubs:
1) PaSoul
Address: B1, #223, Sec.1, Dun Hua S. Rd., Taipei
-Wed F$300 M$600
-Fri, Sat. F$500 M$800
Pasoul, a younger, mostly Taiwanese crowd. 800 nt all you can drink, composed of 2 floors with the same layout in the basement levels.

2) Wax
Phone: 0233653041
MRT Station: Guting (Exit 4)
Address: 67 Roosevelt Rd., Sec. 2

週三、淑女之夜 & Foreigners night Wednesday
男生♂600元、女生♀100元。
持Foreigner ID入場 男生♂350元、女生♀100元。

週五、性感派對 Sexy Party Fridays
男生♂600元、女生♀350元。
(12點前女生著超短短裙並搭配高跟長靴入場100元)。

週六、時尚名媛派對 Mini Dress PARTY
男生♂600元、女生♀350元。
(12點前女生著one piece平口短裙小洋裝+高跟鞋入場100元)。

包廂費用 :
週三 : 需滿8位入場門票+1000元包廂費
週五、六: 需滿 10 位入場門票 + 2000元包廂費

3) Twiice (former 9%)
Address: B1, No.222, Sec. 2, Jinshan S. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City

4) Babe 18
Address: Song Shou Road, 18, B1
Phone: 0930785018

5) Space
Address: B1F., No.171, Songde Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei
Phone: 0227282197

The newest mix of Hip-Hop and electro,
WED, THUR, FRI, SAT, and SUN all you can drink!
WED, THUR, SUN: Guys 400, Girls 200 (Girls entering before 23:30 get in for FREE)
FRI: Guys 700, Girls 300 (Girls entering before 23:30 get in for FREE)
SAT:Guys 800, Girls 400 (Girls entering before 23:30 get in for FREE)

6) ASIA club
Address: 12F.,#12, Ba De Road, Sec 4
Phone: 0989489279
每週五&週六
暢飲票價:
男生700 / 女生400 (當週壽星找小新可免費入場 壽星可享攜伴兩位女性友人)
(近30種酒類及飲料提供無限暢飲!!)
★每晚前一百五十名女生可享免費入場
★訂包廂可享有部分男生折價名額

每週日
暢飲票價:
男生600 / 女生300 (當週壽星找小新可免費入場 壽星可享攜伴兩位女性友人)
(近30種酒類及飲料提供無限暢飲!!)
★女生找小新可享整晚免費
★男生找小新可享整晚優惠價400
★凡找小新預訂包廂即可享有女生免費&男生折價

7) Muse club (New)
Address: 八德路4段138號12樓
Phone: 0925112202
Just opened mar 2011

8) Deep Passion
No. 217號, Section 3, NánJīng East Road, Jhongshan District
Taipei City, Taiwan 104
Phone: 0935875996
‎[台北] DEEP PASSION CLUB-四月魅力派對
DEEP PASSION 2011年最新優惠活動(3月份起無限期)
每週三&週四(無限暢飲)
★12點前男女兩人同行 女生免費 男生300

9) Roxy 99
Address: Basement #218, Jin Shan South Rd, Sec. 2
Phone: 0223515970
On the weekends Roxy 99 plays a mix of Hip Hop, Rock and Roll, Indie, and a little bit of all the best. There's no other place in Taipei like it! Its like a little piece of home, warmly lit with red brick walls, and Rock and Roll decorations. Roxy 99 also has a TV for keeping up with the big games. ROXY 99 is pretty much the only Alternative/Rock place in Taipei. It's dive bar feeling attracts lots of students and people who want to enjoy themselves without having to follow the latest fashion trends. Wednesdays are the busiest days and you'll get two beers for free if you come before 21:00. Roxy 99 offers a full range of drinks and snacks, with the friendliest staff to keep you safe and happy. Be sure to bring your ID and no flip flop sandals allowed inside. "Rock 4 Free", Roxy 99's famous all-out rock party starts every Wednesday at 9:00 pm and includes free entry, 2 free drink tickets for Wednesday for the first 400 people (guys and girls) at the door, and all the most amazing Rock & Roll music you could ever ask for into the wee hours of the night.

10) Lava
B1, No.22, Songshou Rd. (Warner Village)
Phone: 0955517004
-Wed (All-you-can-drink) F$300 M$600
-Thur (All-you-can-drink) F$300 M$600
-Fri (Normal) F$700 M$700 FREE w/Hat
-Sat (Normal) F$700 M$700 FREE w/Hat
-Sun (All-you-can-drink) F$300 M$600
*Good amount of people actually go*
And, with all-you-can-drink Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, there's great value with a good selection of drinks and cocktails available for the NT$600 cover. On Fridays and Saturdays entrance is either NT$700 with one drink, or NT$1,000 with three drinks. Those in a group can book ahead for the VIP rooms (Wed-Thu NT$5,000, Fri/Sat NT$13,000).
Old 26-06-2011, 06:21 PM
Samster

if anyone wana go lava I got contact for one of the pr there .. Quite a nice guy though
Old 27-06-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

Any bro in tw wana go empire ?
Old 27-06-2011, 04:28 AM
Samster (M)

riderjosh79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bros here can let me have the contact of Cai Dong? I am in Taipei now and dont wish to just go back SG with nothing! THANK YOU!!! Awaiting eagerly... Btw, whats the address?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1