The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2012, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mwcs31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Hi All..

i will be traveling to Korea and stay at Incheon, any bro can advise me to get action near by?

i will be going with my boss, so don't have much time to explore by myself...

thanks in advance...
Old 16-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimheyo View Post
As for W, I've never been to this one so I can't say anything about their prices or services. This may not even be the one that decent02 is talking about. Maybe he can chime in and confirm before you venture out.

Have a good one
This is not the W I visited

Direction below :

Old 16-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
This is not the W I visited

Direction below :

For those interested:

★업소명 : 왕과비안마
Enterprise: Wang-Gwa-Bi (王과 妃) Massage

★전화번호 :02 567-6904. 6914
Phone: 02-567-6904. 6914

★위치 : 강남구 역삼동 681-17 경복아파트 사거리에서 코엑스방면으로 100미터쯤
Location: 681-17, Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, 경복 Apartment, towards the COEX Conference & Exhibit Center, 100 meters from the intersection.

http://maps.google.co.kr/maps?q=%EC%84%9C%EC%9A%B8%ED%8A%B9%EB%B3%84%EC%8B% 9C+%EA%B0%95%EB%82%A8%EA%B5%AC+%EC%97%AD%EC%82%BC% EB%8F%99+681-17&hl=ko&ie=UTF8&ll=37.509454,127.041049&spn=0.015 285,0.038581&sll=36.430122,128.056641&sspn=3.96830 3,9.876709&oq=%EA%B0%95%EB%82%A8%EA%B5%AC+%EC%97%A D%EC%82%BC%EB%8F%99+681-17&hnear=%EC%84%9C%EC%9A%B8%ED%8A%B9%EB%B3%84%EC%8 B%9C+%EA%B0%95%EB%82%A8%EA%B5%AC+%EC%97%AD%EC%82%B C%EB%8F%99+681-17&t=h&z=15&layer=c&cbll=37.50942,127.040935&panoi d=XlGg5Kf0IeATg-wX-wzMXA&cbp=13,151.3,,0,-3.46
Old 17-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Thanks Bro Soopafly.
B going Seoul end of year. Hope not too cold.
Old 17-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Thanks Bro Soopafly.
B going Seoul end of year. Hope not too cold.
No problem bro! Bring a jacket! You will need it

It's still 4-5 months away, but do remember to post a FR when you get to visit W.
Old 17-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went to Eve Anma. Was qouted Won230,000 the foreigner price for 1 hour. There are two options to choose. Two good quality girls of 30 mins each or 3 girls of 15:15:30.

I think there may be other options. I don't speak Korean so don't know.

For the longer 30 mins session comes with body slide on the shower chair, nuru gel massage, etc, then to action on the bed.

Selected the 2 girls option, both girls are good lookers, tall. First one had small B boobs but face like a model. Second girl is tall and slender and had natural D boobs and hourglass figure but face not as pretty as first girl.

Did not get the real massage after the girls. Would be good if a bro in Korea could find out what are the menu items and prices, and list it for all of us.
Old 17-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
garfield1218 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemyers83 View Post
...any gals with more in call service?
Hey Mike, any update on this? What happened to Tiffany? I just arrived in Seoul and will be here for a few days. Cant speak nor read Korean, yeah I know so ignorant for my own good. Wish I could speak the language. The girls here are so pretty...
Old 19-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 17
jackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tiffany is available. Email her at [email protected]

Here's her reply to me, standard cut & paste stuff:
we r 24 years old n university student
this is part time job
1 hour 1shot 1gal is 200000 won
don't worry about the face if u don't like us we don't stay when u c us i face to face
we r pretty everyone like us hehe
hope to c u soon
ps; we r not work with company , we work by ourself so we cant meet late nite
n if want to meet surely then tell us before 1 day or more early that will be great
n we don't go club or any other place
when u decide to meet then tell us ur info in seoul
** we also need ur check in (name ) we need to access to go up (we need ) n our safety for check thank u

Enjoy!
Old 19-07-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for this! Gracias

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmeoff View Post
Tiffany is available. Email her at [email protected]

Here's her reply to me, standard cut & paste stuff:
we r 24 years old n university student
this is part time job
1 hour 1shot 1gal is 200000 won
don't worry about the face if u don't like us we don't stay when u c us i face to face
we r pretty everyone like us hehe
hope to c u soon
ps; we r not work with company , we work by ourself so we cant meet late nite
n if want to meet surely then tell us before 1 day or more early that will be great
n we don't go club or any other place
when u decide to meet then tell us ur info in seoul
** we also need ur check in (name ) we need to access to go up (we need ) n our safety for check thank u

Enjoy!
Old 20-07-2012, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
vaderboy6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Emailed Sarah last week for an Appointment this week. She did not respond as she fell ill like what other bros have posted. I thought this is it, I will not be able to meet this highly acclaimed gem during my trip to Seoul this week.

I started making appointment with Tiffany (Will post another FR) when I did not get any reponse from Sarah, but alas, on Monday after arriving in Seoul, I received 3 emails from Sarah agreeing to meet on Monday nite @ 1 am.

At that time, I've already made an appointment with Tiffany at 9pm, and thought that I can have second round at 1 am. But as the time drew nearer, I became tired due to the travelling in the day, and had to call her at the last min to cancel the appt. She was actually pretty cool abt it.

Decided to make another appt with her on Thur nite at 10pm. She suggested bringing her friend which I was fine with. Fast forward to 10.10 pm, dingdong, they both arrived at my door.

Wow, Sarah is gorgeous! Her friend Mina is ok looking though my eyes were really on Sarah. She spoke very good English which is obvious once you know where she came from. Following some small talk, we proceeded to the bathroom. Both of them start to strip, and boy both have gorgeous bodies. 대박 !! But Sarah's caught my eye with a clean shaven pussy and perfect round breasts. Imagine 2 syts cleaning me up, with me sandwiched between them. Mina soaped my body while Sarah cleaned my lil bro and gave it a kiss. Lil bro sure got erected . What do u expect?

We then proceeded to the bed with both Syt sucking on my nipples, one on each side. Sarah instructed me on the modus operandi - after she give BJ, i will proceed to fuck Mina in doggie , while her own pussy is being eaten by Mina. After that, I'll doggie Sarah till she cums.

So along I followed her plan. I would have preferred BBBJ but otherwise her BJ has got power. While BJ, she kept giving the CFM look. Lol. I then proceeded to bonk Mina in doggie, while Mina eat Sarah's pussy. The whole sight was just simply amazing. After thumping Mina for 5 min, Sarah asked to ride on me. Sure!! That's the best way to see her beautiful breasts. She was really horny. Ride on me and moaning away. She even said that she liked my dick being hard. All this while, I'm fingering Mina. After another 5 min in this position, I started doggying her. Her moans are real and loud. After thumping her for abt 3min, she came, not before screaming 씨발, 개좋아 ( fuck, i fuckin like it). She swears in Korean when she cums . I asked her to turn around for me to shoot my load. I pumped her in missionary. With her tight pussy and the beautiful sight of her breast, it didnt take long for me to cum. She asked me to cum on her breasts. With a few hard strokes, I withdrew and shot my load onto her tummy. She laid on the bed exhausted. After that all 3 of us laid on the bed tcss. They taught me some phrases in Korean and in return, I taught them CCB and LC in Hokkien. All 3 of us had a good laugh.

I know Mina is not sextified so wanted to go for second round. But big and small head were tired due to all the travelling. In the end KKC did not managed to marikita again. I then asked Sarah , if she wants to cum again? She said sure. Ho say liao. The next 5 mins I ate her pussy and tongued her until she came again. In the end though only shot 1 load, i was very satisfied with Sarah's GFE and service and will definitely RTF her again when I next come back.

Summary:
Sarah
Looks : 9/10 (definitely a looker, smooth complexion, no makeup on)
Body : 9/10
Boobs : 36B i think?
Bj : 7/10 (will be better w/o CD)
Frenchin: yes a little
DATY : yes, easily wet.
Fj : 9/10 (accomodating but prefer doggie and cowgirl, loud moans and yell korean vulgarities when cumming)
RTF : confirm a yes

Mina
Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 34B i think?
Bj : did not try
DATY : did not try
Frenching : no. At least i did not try.
Fj : 6/10 (only tried doggie)
RTF : yes, but must be together with Sarah

Total damage: 330,000 won.
I like Sarah and her personality. Very GFE feeling. Can easily be your girfriend.
Mina doesnt speak English so that's alittle bit of a minus point for her. But for the experience, try both of them and get pampered.
Old 21-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaderboy6 View Post
Summary:
Sarah
Fj : 9/10 (accomodating but prefer doggie and cowgirl, loud moans and yell korean vulgarities when cumming)
Aaahhh......Let's give Sarah a warm welcum back
Old 21-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
supakoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaderboy6 View Post
Emailed Sarah last week for an Appointment this week. She did not respond as she fell ill like what other bros have posted. I thought this is it, I will not be able to meet this highly acclaimed gem during my trip to Seoul this week.

I started making appointment with Tiffany (Will post another FR) when I did not get any reponse from Sarah, but alas, on Monday after arriving in Seoul, I received 3 emails from Sarah agreeing to meet on Monday nite @ 1 am.

At that time, I've already made an appointment with Tiffany at 9pm, and thought that I can have second round at 1 am. But as the time drew nearer, I became tired due to the travelling in the day, and had to call her at the last min to cancel the appt. She was actually pretty cool abt it.

Decided to make another appt with her on Thur nite at 10pm. She suggested bringing her friend which I was fine with. Fast forward to 10.10 pm, dingdong, they both arrived at my door.

Wow, Sarah is gorgeous! Her friend Mina is ok looking though my eyes were really on Sarah. She spoke very good English which is obvious once you know where she came from. Following some small talk, we proceeded to the bathroom. Both of them start to strip, and boy both have gorgeous bodies. 대박 !! But Sarah's caught my eye with a clean shaven pussy and perfect round breasts. Imagine 2 syts cleaning me up, with me sandwiched between them. Mina soaped my body while Sarah cleaned my lil bro and gave it a kiss. Lil bro sure got erected . What do u expect?

We then proceeded to the bed with both Syt sucking on my nipples, one on each side. Sarah instructed me on the modus operandi - after she give BJ, i will proceed to fuck Mina in doggie , while her own pussy is being eaten by Mina. After that, I'll doggie Sarah till she cums.

So along I followed her plan. I would have preferred BBBJ but otherwise her BJ has got power. While BJ, she kept giving the CFM look. Lol. I then proceeded to bonk Mina in doggie, while Mina eat Sarah's pussy. The whole sight was just simply amazing. After thumping Mina for 5 min, Sarah asked to ride on me. Sure!! That's the best way to see her beautiful breasts. She was really horny. Ride on me and moaning away. She even said that she liked my dick being hard. All this while, I'm fingering Mina. After another 5 min in this position, I started doggying her. Her moans are real and loud. After thumping her for abt 3min, she came, not before screaming 씨발, 개좋아 ( fuck, i fuckin like it). She swears in Korean when she cums . I asked her to turn around for me to shoot my load. I pumped her in missionary. With her tight pussy and the beautiful sight of her breast, it didnt take long for me to cum. She asked me to cum on her breasts. With a few hard strokes, I withdrew and shot my load onto her tummy. She laid on the bed exhausted. After that all 3 of us laid on the bed tcss. They taught me some phrases in Korean and in return, I taught them CCB and LC in Hokkien. All 3 of us had a good laugh.

I know Mina is not sextified so wanted to go for second round. But big and small head were tired due to all the travelling. In the end KKC did not managed to marikita again. I then asked Sarah , if she wants to cum again? She said sure. Ho say liao. The next 5 mins I ate her pussy and tongued her until she came again. In the end though only shot 1 load, i was very satisfied with Sarah's GFE and service and will definitely RTF her again when I next come back.

Summary:
Sarah

Mina
Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 34B i think?
Bj : did not try
DATY : did not try
Frenching : no. At least i did not try.
Fj : 6/10 (only tried doggie)
RTF : yes, but must be together with Sarah

Total damage: 330,000 won.
I like Sarah and her personality. Very GFE feeling. Can easily be your girfriend.
Mina doesnt speak English so that's alittle bit of a minus point for her. But for the experience, try both of them and get pampered.
Bro, wow reading your FR I can imagine the experience of tarma Korean gals! how about Tiffany can share FR?
Old 23-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
letsgo1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am not familiar with the scene here, I will be in Seoul till 29/7, anyone interest to explore together?
Hope you hear from you guys
Old 23-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 17
jackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Apparently Tiffany also provides tarma service...wonder if any bros here have experienced it yet? Care to share a FR? She charges 30,000won for it for an hr...after 'discount'. Usual price is 35,000won...makes me think y she needs to give discount if her services r in demand & she seems eager to confirm my booking but i am still thinking twice..hmmm...
Old 23-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
aeroboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmeoff View Post
Apparently Tiffany also provides tarma service...wonder if any bros here have experienced it yet? Care to share a FR? She charges 30,000won for it for an hr...after 'discount'. Usual price is 35,000won...makes me think y she needs to give discount if her services r in demand & she seems eager to confirm my booking but i am still thinking twice..hmmm...
Bro, I think u mean 300,000won...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1