The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2008, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Bro Maitong Kit Mak..$$$$$e is near Crown...You after ang moh or Asian? Have fun mate!!!
Yo bro pocket...tks for the reply. Went to Gotham City last night and only 5 'Ang mos' available. 2 sort of looks ok but the charges were pretty steep...I am one that favours an hr session rather than 30mins or 45mins...always try to go for 3 shots within the hr session Enough said, had a cuppa of Latte (Since got to pay $10 for entrance) and leave the place. Decided to try out my luck at TOPE street since it's just round the corner. Arrived, I proceeded to 'Colosseum' to check out first before moving on the the other 2 just next to it. Before I walk in, saw a poster of an asian lady...seems not bad. Any way, 4 koreans and 1 Thai was paraded before me and my mates...I picked 'MATA' who is a Thai and my mates picked the KIMCHIIs. Ended up a happy man...thou the charges were bit steep...@ $250 for an hr of service. RTF: YES.

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 22-01-2008, 08:43 AM
Samster

Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoome View Post
Hi Bro,

URL to Gotham City & their ladies.
Gotham City - Australia's First and Only 6 Star Brothel

This is pre-dominantly ang-moh WLs. Std service is massage,BJ,HJ and FJ. Touch, touch is considered extra service starting from AUD$50/-

Enjoy Crown....the world of entertainment...
Tks bro...went to Gotham after not much luck in Crown...but in the end..still got my pick form Tope st...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 22-01-2008, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway, usually I only visit places in Tope etc for like 1/2 to 3/4hrs...Do my job and go...Anyone know if within those time or even the 1hr services, are we allow to go for 2shots?

I know those in Sydney allow you to shoot as many times as you can within the paid period
Hi Bro...not sure if they allow for 2 shots within an hr but I got mind last night...I guess it's really subject to individual and the chemistry between u and the gal>? But from the charges, I reckon the 3/4 hr is probably the most economical and well worth one..30mins is really a bit rush...an hr is too dear...so the 45min one will be good but make sure not too much time is wasted on shower and talk cock...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 22-01-2008, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Yo bro pocket...tks for the reply....

...Ended up a happy man...thou the charges were bit steep...@ $250 for an hr of service. RTF: YES.
Bro Maitong Kit Mak,

Glad that there was a (or 3 as you preferred...Ha!) happy ending @ the end of your journey

A$250/hr is already consider cheap my friend. You'll be expected to pay @ least A$280 or more in Sydney

So, and FR on the lady?
Old 22-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...I reckon the 3/4 hr is probably the most economical and well worth one..30mins is really a bit rush...an hr is too dear...so the 45min one will be good but make sure not too much time is wasted on shower and talk cock...

LOL...Must talk cock a little mah...Break the Ice then maybe can get the 2nd shot FOC. Guess it's the chicken and the egg again...No ice breaker, no 2nd shot. Got ice breaker, no time for 2nd shot. Ha!

Anyway, I was @ Tope the last time and saw a Korean for 3/4hr. Did the 1st shot very quickly coz damn horny. Ha! And since got plenty of time left, she gave me a massage...As the we turn up the heat, I was feeling horny again and started to french and finger with her...Thought of going for 2nd and BUZZ...Time up...Damn...So I dunno if she would allow me to go again
Old 22-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
indoboii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hey ya.

from my experience, 30 mins u can do 1 shot, 45mins u can do 2 shots. I tink tat work in every brothels in melb. any new wl? im in melb now..
lookin to hunt in tope tonite
Old 22-01-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Maitong Kit Mak,

So, and FR on the lady? [/COLOR]
Tks bro! I guess we are in Aussie land so just got to accept it @ $250/hr
Anyway..well worth the try...happy to find a Thai as I always had a liking for thai even thou I always frequent Bkk...And she was really happy to met someone (Not thai) who can actuallt speaks thai..hahaha! Maybe that's what thay clicks us...FR..don't know how to start but I guess it boils down to breakingthe ICE and talk cock abit thou got to really take note of the timing hehehe! Generally:
Name: MATA
Damaged: $250/hr
Fig: Wow! Mamamia! Nice boobs and nicely shaved.
GFE: YES. (At least to me)
RTF: YES...TONIGHT!

Will have dinner in Crown and maybe do some charity to Mr Harry...b4 going since it's my last night here in MELBOURNE. Btw bro, u based in Melbourne?

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 22-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:

LOL...Must talk cock a little mah...Break the Ice then maybe can get the 2nd shot FOC. Guess it's the chicken and the egg again...No ice breaker, no 2nd shot. Got ice breaker, no time for 2nd shot. Ha!

Anyway, I was @ Tope the last time and saw a Korean for 3/4hr. Did the 1st shot very quickly coz damn horny. Ha! And since got plenty of time left, she gave me a massage...As the we turn up the heat, I was feeling horny again and started to french and finger with her...Thought of going for 2nd and BUZZ...Time up...Damn...So I dunno if she would allow me to go again
Yea..so really chicken & egg...got to really monitor the talk cocking else it's a waste of time & effort. Look forward to try Koreans here in Melbourne. I had always went for koreans whenever I am in Sydney. So far the ones I met offered really good service and attitude.

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 22-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Will have dinner in Crown and maybe do some charity to Mr Harry...b4 going since it's my last night here in MELBOURNE. Btw bro, u based in Melbourne?

LOL...Thanks for the FR...

I'm currently based in Phnom Penh but have to travel heaps for work to USA, Europe, North Asia and also Australia (Mel and Syd)...

I had lived in Syd for over 15yrs before and will be moving to Mel for good some time mid to end of the yr Can't hardly wait.

So you speak Thai huh?! I love to go to BKK for some R&R too. Thats why I always try to do transit in BKK. Ha!

If got more FR, do post them coz I might have an assignment again in MEL soon Good luck for tonite too brother...Have fun but be safe. Good man!!!
Old 22-01-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yea..so really chicken & egg...got to really monitor the talk cocking else it's a waste of time & effort. Look forward to try Koreans here in Melbourne. I had always went for koreans whenever I am in Sydney. So far the ones I met offered really good service and attitude.

IMHO, I reckon you should go for some KimChis coz you can get cheaper Thai in BKK mah...Whereas since KimChis cost the same in Aus, then might as well have some while it's available LOL
Old 22-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoboii View Post
hey ya.

from my experience, 30 mins u can do 1 shot, 45mins u can do 2 shots. I tink tat work in every brothels in melb. any new wl? im in melb now..

Waiting for your FR mate
Old 22-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoboii View Post
hey ya.

Yo bro Indo...not sure if any new W (If u regular, then Any new WL will be OLD to u leow...)L in tope bor but it's worth checking out tonight...I will be there again 2nite..See'ya!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 22-01-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:

LOL...Thanks for the FR...

I had lived in Syd for over 15yrs before and will be moving to Mel for good some time mid to end of the yr Can't hardly wait.

So you speak Thai huh?! I love to go to BKK for some R&R too. Thats why I always try to do transit in BKK. Ha!

If got more FR, do post them coz I might have an assignment again in MEL soon Good luck for tonite too brother...Have fun but be safe. Good man!!!
Yo bro...All to best to your retirement in MEL later this year! I am based in Brissy...so we might have chances to meet up in MEL/SYD/BNE. I do speak little thai, am planning for a trip to Bkk in March...so maybe if your schedule permits, we can cheong together and go for some Hahns or Tooheys...
As for FR, see how it goes tonight...if I decide to go for the Kimchiis..will definitely do some write-ups...else will be same old stuff with Mata lor...u njoy ur trip to Phnom Penh.

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 22-01-2008, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:

IMHO, I reckon you should go for some KimChis coz you can get cheaper Thai in BKK mah...Whereas since KimChis cost the same in Aus, then might as well have some while it's available LOL
Yea..true enuff bro...so any recommendations on korean WL/Brothels along Tope street for my adventure 2night?

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 22-01-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
...if your schedule permits, we can cheong together and go for some Hahns or Tooheys...

For sure mate...Give The Man a New. Ha!

Quote:
Yea..true enuff bro...so any recommendations on korean WL/Brothels along Tope street for my adventure 2night?

Nothing from me coz the last time I was there was like in Aug 07 I reckon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1