The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2008, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japan11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
have u tried alice before? what's your opinion of her?

yes i have seen her 2/3 times she is very nice and great in massage from head to tow. She is busty and make your time there worth it.
If you are regular then you may get some extras as well. Yes she is maly/indian please read my previous post for more info. There is also a japanese girl there who work Wednesday she is also busty but want more money for every thing. she is also great in massage. but i forget her name.
Please let me know how do you find alice if any one of you went there and see her.
its $70 for 30 min massage plus HR.
all the best...
Old 14-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Raymond64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong View Post
Any China prostitutes there?
Hey u bum... remain yr dream at Zhuhai! This thread is "Melbourne Australia", u ask for PRC prostitutes?
Old 15-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japan11 View Post
yes i have seen her 2/3 times she is very nice and great in massage from head to tow. She is busty and make your time there worth it.
If you are regular then you may get some extras as well. Yes she is maly/indian please read my previous post for more info. There is also a japanese girl there who work Wednesday she is also busty but want more money for every thing. she is also great in massage. but i forget her name.
Please let me know how do you find alice if any one of you went there and see her.
all the best...
hey japan,

this place closes damn early man! I was near Hawthorn tonight so decided to drop by at around 9:30pm; this place closes at 9pm!

other than closing at 9pm, it says on the sign that both men & women are welcome, and they provide relaxation massage, deep muscle relaxation blah blah blah, so my question is: is this place a legitimate massage parlour? Is Alice the only girl that's willing to offer HJ, or is HJ a standard part of the service? say if i try out a different girl, do i have to negotiate with her?

just trying to know more, thanks mate!

damn, i need some place to release myself tonight but don't want full service, and barabings is too far for me!!! damn!!!!! i used to have a chinese newspaper with all the ads of brothels; some provide just hand job for like $45 if my memory serves me right. damn, i don't have it anymore! should i try the street girls at st kilda? are they hard to find?
Old 15-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Samster

any brother been to Ji Li Golden Hands Relaxation Centre? any good? judging from the name one would think that hand relief should be their specialty
Old 15-12-2008, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
samxsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

erm.. if u go to Richmond there vic st.. lou lou.. u may have luck.. else..Dirtiest place..Burwood road Hawthorn, but heard tat is BAD!!!
the Duchess at duke st abbotsford off vic st (near by vic garden..) got hj too.. i think is $50.. else... go future down east... burke rd balwyn north.. goy sinmathai.. actually howthorn not tat far from Richmond... got few there oso..
Old 15-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hey japan,

this place closes damn early man! I was near Hawthorn tonight so decided to drop by at around 9:30pm; this place closes at 9pm!

other than closing at 9pm, it says on the sign that both men & women are welcome, and they provide relaxation massage, deep muscle relaxation blah blah blah, so my question is: is this place a legitimate massage parlour? Is Alice the only girl that's willing to offer HJ, or is HJ a standard part of the service? say if i try out a different girl, do i have to negotiate with her?

just trying to know more, thanks mate!

damn, i need some place to release myself tonight but don't want full service, and barabings is too far for me!!! damn!!!!! i used to have a chinese newspaper with all the ads of brothels; some provide just hand job for like $45 if my memory serves me right. damn, i don't have it anymore! should i try the street girls at st kilda? are they hard to find?
this place is not legit.. in fact it was prosecuted by the local council a few months back and re-opened under a new name. i think legal proceedings still ongoing which is why they are still operating.. $70 all inclusive of hj.. all the girls there know what customers are expecting..

don't recommend sw at st kilda... druggies and std galore..

Quote:
any brother been to Ji Li Golden Hands Relaxation Centre? any good? judging from the name one would think that hand relief should be their specialty
this place is full service.. you can ak for hj like any other parlour, but expect to pay full price.. haven't been back for ages.. use to be mostly thais and viets, but now i hear a few k-girls work there as well - no surprises here since koreans wl's are in bloody every asian parlour now...

go oriental angles if you want a cheap hj... $65 for 20 mins or $70 for 30 mins nude massage and hj...
Old 15-12-2008, 10:30 PM
Daz10

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

[QUOTE=sefure;3274614]
to round up my other favourite, this one's not a k-girl but a hot chinese student who worked at a rnt place but also offered full service.. one thing with these massage girls is that they aren't hard core working girls that get humped for 10 hours a day 6 days a week like those at tope st.. tiffany was always fresh and sex was much more gf like and her face and body compared to the best of the k-girls.

[QUOTE]

Was this the same Tiffany mentioned earlier in the thread at Yings ?
Old 15-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Daz10

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
all the best...
After reading a few posts about Alice, I went to see her a few weeks back. She is indeed very popular with many bookings, and yes i agree, compare to some of girls here, her service is quite good. Maybe its my first time with her, but she didn't even take her bra off until i flipped over, and it wasn't even totally off. Downside would be her face is not the best, and probably not as slim as the some of the others. Will be better after more visits ?

With these places which cost $70, when Barabings has their $79 special on, that is IMO better value. At least, there for an extra $9 u are get a shower, clean room, and a bodyslide.
Old 15-12-2008, 11:17 PM
Samster

thanks sefure
Old 16-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japan11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
this place is not legit.. in fact it was prosecuted by the local council a few months back and re-opened under a new name. i think legal proceedings still ongoing which is why they are still operating.. $70 all inclusive of hj.. all the girls there know what customers are expecting..

don't recommend sw at st kilda... druggies and std galore..

this place is full service.. you can ak for hj like any other parlour, but expect to pay full price.. haven't been back for ages.. use to be mostly thais and viets, but now i hear a few k-girls work there as well - no surprises here since koreans wl's are in bloody every asian parlour now...

go oriental angles if you want a cheap hj... $65 for 20 mins or $70 for 30 mins nude massage and hj...
Yes mate they close early. All girls there do HJ i have seen 2/3 of them and they are good. I like busty girl so there are not much choice for me there other than few of them.
I was calling them the other day and no one pickup the phone. I wonder why. If any one go there let me know if they have new girls. its nice to go there week days as well to see what is available. any questions feel free to ask me
Old 17-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Art_Vandaley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone.

Ive been reading the posts on the Melbourne forum and I'd just like to say thanks for all the info as I will be in Melbourne in January for 2 months and will be definitely trying a heap of these girls.

Last time I was in Melbourne (about 2 years ago) I tried 'The Grosvenor' in Collingwood. It was a waste of time. Not only was she old (mid to late 30's) but she would not even touch my dick without a condom on (She wanked me with a condom on).What a waste of time.

I did enjoy the brothel in Coburg or Brunswick (off sydney rd) I cant remember the name. Anyway had a Korean beauty there and she was great. Definitely would like to go back there again.
Old 17-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz10 View Post
Was this the same Tiffany mentioned earlier in the thread at Yings ?
nope diff tiff.
Old 17-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bluevelvet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having tried the delights of Tope St, and South Melbourne in general, I'm now officially addicted to BBBJs; I don't think there's any going back to the latex-sheathed alternative, ha ha.

Can anyone recommend any OTHER places in Melbourne that offer this service (legit establishments or *otherwise*? I am also looking for places more central, in the CBD, that might offer RNT (and maybe a little more)? C'mon guys, I know you have the goods on this - I love this site, and check it daily!

PM me if necessary, for the sake of dicretion. I will write another FR on my last middle Tope experience. Nice to see that Vanessa from middle Tope got another favourable review here recently; I gave her the thumbs up a few weeks ago!
Old 18-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bro Bluevelvet...Since ya got time to check this site everyday, care to share your FR on Tope with the mates here 1st?

I'm sure by sharing, others will do the same with ya
Old 18-12-2008, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes mate they close early. All girls there do HJ i have seen 2/3 of them and they are good. I like busty girl so there are not much choice for me there other than few of them.
I was calling them the other day and no one pickup the phone. I wonder why. If any one go there let me know if they have new girls. its nice to go there week days as well to see what is available. any questions feel free to ask me
Hi japan, i think i might go this saturday or the coming monday. just given them a call, alice works on both saturday and monday.

really looking forward to it! do they provide nude massage? can u touch them? i once had a massage at the brothel on racecourse road (eastern relaxation or something like that) and that korean girl i chose didn't allow touching! and she even kept her underwear on! damn it man! plus the massage was shit, she totally got no clue how to do a proper massage! the only good thing is she licked my nipples while giving HJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1