The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
micked is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Massage Parlour in Klang Valley

Dear bros...some new update...

yesterday i went to another MP in Kuchai just opposite the one i used to go...

the name is...well...remember something to do with mermaid la with blue color signboard..

my advise...don't go cause the service from the girls there truly dissapointed and a big let down...

although the price offer is more or less reasonable and the environment is not too bad but the girls selection is so limited that even you choose the prettiest within them...to me...is like 5/10 only...

damage : 150 (massage + FJ) or 140 (massage + B2B)

i have to be honest that the environment is clean and the OKT is very friendly indeed but sad...the girls...haii...really don't know how to put it...err...make it simple...they don't feel like working and truly they don't want this job too...

massage : 2/10
BBBJ : 1/10 (up down 3 times each)
HJ : Nope, she don't even bother to
B2B : same thing, don't bother to and actstupid
FJ : 1/10

why you ask 1/10? well, the above SOP action add up to around 15mins whereby we proceed to FJ after that...

she didn't even ask you if you want cowgirl or not and immediately she instruct you to proceed missionary...read carefully...she instruct oh...

most of them are viet and siamese there so language barrier is quite a big damn problem...o well...since can't talk much...just proceed la...while being up there...you can't do anything on her...no FK, no AR and not even touching her boobs...well...not very big anyway...

while having FJ for less than 10mins...she started to show on her face that she is not happy and annoyed as you have not cum yet and the next minute is what i call classic...she stop me and ask me why am i still not cum yet (in very broken english)...so i was stunned and look at her without knowing what to answer her...so i just told her that i have not reach that feeling yet and she look so annoyed, angry and "boh song" that she use her leg to push me out from and away from her...silent for a moment and she just took a towel and walk out from the room leaving me blank totally of what should i do next...and by then...i am so disappointed, blank and bored with what happen that i just took out the cap, dress myself and walk out from the room too.

oh ya...before i went in the room, OKT actually try to be funny and told me that if i don't like the service he recommend, he will not take a single cent from me...haha...which he could never imagine that it really happen...my whole session didn't even last me 25mins and when i walk out...he thought i am done and happy until i told him what happen and he was stunned too...

like i mention in the beginning...OKT is friendly and chatty person too...so when he know what happen...he don't know what to do and immediately call his "supervisor"...and out of my surprise that his so call supervisor instruct him to just gave me discount of RM30 which means i still need to pay RM120 for that kind of service, that kind of attitude and not to mention...a job that not even half way...once more...i am stunned...

OKT know that i am so piss, so bored and hanging half way that he keep on talk me through and try to calm me down with a friendly chat...haha...then he call his boss this time and tell his boss what happen...and still...his boss tell him that i still need to pay RM50 for the service which i really want to ask his boss..."WHAT SERVICE?"...

finally OKT says that is ok and just ask me to give him a RM30 and the rest he give me discount...oh guys...base on my discovery...this MP owns by one of the bosses from E2 Saboon...haha...no wonder E2 got so much complaints nowadays about their service...

My final conclusion...that's also what i told OKT...will totally blacklist this MP, No WIR an will not even mention about it to my fellas bro here and around...and OKT says he understand but keep on telling me that this batch of girls will be change tomorrow to another new batch and possible...he is also requesting himself to be transfer to another place...haii...what a management they have here...especially the money minded boss and supervisor...Damn...!!!

Dear bros...serve as warning to you guys...Cheers...!!
Old 01-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
maxtreme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is the place at the same lot of old town or opposite row of old town, same row at old town is mutiara, that 1 masih ok, their opposite called lui ee gok, same boss, but can fuck job 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by micked View Post
Dear bros...some new update...

yesterday i went to another MP in Kuchai just opposite the one i used to go...

the name is...well...remember something to do with mermaid la with blue color signboard..

my advise...don't go cause the service from the girls there truly dissapointed and a big let down...

although the price offer is more or less reasonable and the environment is not too bad but the girls selection is so limited that even you choose the prettiest within them...to me...is like 5/10 only...

damage : 150 (massage + FJ) or 140 (massage + B2B)

i have to be honest that the environment is clean and the OKT is very friendly indeed but sad...the girls...haii...really don't know how to put it...err...make it simple...they don't feel like working and truly they don't want this job too...

massage : 2/10
BBBJ : 1/10 (up down 3 times each)
HJ : Nope, she don't even bother to
B2B : same thing, don't bother to and actstupid
FJ : 1/10

why you ask 1/10? well, the above SOP action add up to around 15mins whereby we proceed to FJ after that...

she didn't even ask you if you want cowgirl or not and immediately she instruct you to proceed missionary...read carefully...she instruct oh...

most of them are viet and siamese there so language barrier is quite a big damn problem...o well...since can't talk much...just proceed la...while being up there...you can't do anything on her...no FK, no AR and not even touching her boobs...well...not very big anyway...

while having FJ for less than 10mins...she started to show on her face that she is not happy and annoyed as you have not cum yet and the next minute is what i call classic...she stop me and ask me why am i still not cum yet (in very broken english)...so i was stunned and look at her without knowing what to answer her...so i just told her that i have not reach that feeling yet and she look so annoyed, angry and "boh song" that she use her leg to push me out from and away from her...silent for a moment and she just took a towel and walk out from the room leaving me blank totally of what should i do next...and by then...i am so disappointed, blank and bored with what happen that i just took out the cap, dress myself and walk out from the room too.

oh ya...before i went in the room, OKT actually try to be funny and told me that if i don't like the service he recommend, he will not take a single cent from me...haha...which he could never imagine that it really happen...my whole session didn't even last me 25mins and when i walk out...he thought i am done and happy until i told him what happen and he was stunned too...

like i mention in the beginning...OKT is friendly and chatty person too...so when he know what happen...he don't know what to do and immediately call his "supervisor"...and out of my surprise that his so call supervisor instruct him to just gave me discount of RM30 which means i still need to pay RM120 for that kind of service, that kind of attitude and not to mention...a job that not even half way...once more...i am stunned...

OKT know that i am so piss, so bored and hanging half way that he keep on talk me through and try to calm me down with a friendly chat...haha...then he call his boss this time and tell his boss what happen...and still...his boss tell him that i still need to pay RM50 for the service which i really want to ask his boss..."WHAT SERVICE?"...

finally OKT says that is ok and just ask me to give him a RM30 and the rest he give me discount...oh guys...base on my discovery...this MP owns by one of the bosses from E2 Saboon...haha...no wonder E2 got so much complaints nowadays about their service...

My final conclusion...that's also what i told OKT...will totally blacklist this MP, No WIR an will not even mention about it to my fellas bro here and around...and OKT says he understand but keep on telling me that this batch of girls will be change tomorrow to another new batch and possible...he is also requesting himself to be transfer to another place...haii...what a management they have here...especially the money minded boss and supervisor...Damn...!!!

Dear bros...serve as warning to you guys...Cheers...!!
Old 02-06-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RSBE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyooo..."she use her leg to push me out from and away from her..."??? and you said she's not even pretty! Hmmm...
Old 02-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

RSBE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyooo..."she use her leg to push me out from and away from her..."??? and you said she's not even pretty! Hmmm... maybe she got rich already so thats why no mood to work
Old 04-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 13
Ryathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, nobody mention d MP that was quite famous in hartamas until d thread was deleted?
Was in town and quickly called to book d famous gal there, Miss Irene.
Her service damn stick plus her boobs. I think at least a big C.
Here is my FR

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: C Cup?
BBBJ: Yes
FJ: No
Fingering: Yes, wet pussy
B2B: Syiok

Her massage skills are damn nice, managed to work out d kink in my back.
After that proceeded to use gel and b2b on me.
There was a part where she sucked me from the back. Feels like your in a pussy

Will visit another of their branch soon, cuz d taikor got recommend me a few more gals to try
Old 04-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

Bro Maxtreme...well...mutiara have been my regular place all this while but not all girls is reccommended la cause some is quite money minded one..."lui yee kok" is not bad but somehow risky cause have been raided before and somemore go on TV too...hehe...that place too famous la...

this case i mention is same row as "lui yee kok" but a few staircase beside it...is call Saigon with blue colour sign board...

Bro RSBE...ya...i think she have make enough for her life that she decided to retired and go back to viet for war dy...that's why use me for combat training in the room...hehe...

Bro Ryathtus...what's the damage like for the place you mention??
Old 04-06-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryathtus View Post
Bros, nobody mention d MP that was quite famous in hartamas until d thread was deleted?
Was in town and quickly called to book d famous gal there, Miss Irene.
Her service damn stick plus her boobs. I think at least a big C.
Here is my FR

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: C Cup?
BBBJ: Yes
FJ: No
Fingering: Yes, wet pussy
B2B: Syiok

Her massage skills are damn nice, managed to work out d kink in my back.
After that proceeded to use gel and b2b on me.
There was a part where she sucked me from the back. Feels like your in a pussy

Will visit another of their branch soon, cuz d taikor got recommend me a few more gals to try

U forgot to mention the amazing CIM? How come that thread got deleted...was looking for the number just today to book an appointment
Old 05-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 13
Ryathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wasn't that amazing for me tho, but it wasn't bad. Cuz normally takes me quite long to cum. So far have yet to get a babe that can make me blow fast. Lol
Old 05-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Underage Vietnamese girl among 8 prostitutes detained

Report from The SUN dated Tuesday 5 June 2012 :-

PETALING JAYA (June 4, 2012): A 15-year-old Vietnamese girl was among eight foreign women believed to be prostitutes detained by police in a raid at a bar at Dataran Prima, Kelana Jaya here today.

Selangor Vice, Gaming and Secret Societies division (D7) chief DSP Rohan Shah Ahmad said 4 of the 7 women aged between 19 and 25 were Vietnamese, 2 Indonesians and 1, a Thai.

"The club offers prostitution service at RM150 per session inclusive of a special room on the upper floor of the bar.

Customers are given a discount if they ordered alcohol," he told reporters after the two hour operation starting at 6.30pm.

Rohan Shah said police have classified the teenager's case under the Anti-Trafficking in Persons Act 2007 while the rest comes under the Immigration Act 1959/63.

He said police have also detained a foreign man believed to be the pimp, as well as five local men believed to be customers, for documentation.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 05-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

Re: Underage Vietnamese girl among 8 prostitutes detained

bro katoeylover....your point? are you a MIB or something?
Old 05-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by micked View Post
bro katoeylover....your point? Are you a mib or something?
CIA & M15 :d
Old 05-06-2012, 06:50 PM
Samster

Re: Underage Vietnamese girl among 8 prostitutes detained

then i am FBI or MIB lor...
Old 07-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

Laundromat owner charged with trafficking 5 Vietnamese women

Report from The STAR dated 7 June 2012 :-

Laundromat owner charged with trafficking 5 Vietnamese women

KUALA LUMPUR: A laundromat owner was charged with trafficking five Vietnamese women for prostitution, by a Session Court here.

Yeong Choong Hin, 40, claimed trial to the accusation that he had trafficked Vietnamese nationals Le Diem Tram, 23, Nguyen Thi Ly, 25, Huynh Kim Huong, 25, Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, 25.

The alleged offence occurred in a room at the Sri Putramas II Condominum on Sri Putramas at 2pm on May 28.

Under Section 12 of the anti-human trafficking Act 2007, Yeong could face up to 15 years prison and a fine if convicted.

DPP Nurul Ashiqin Zulkifli urged the court to set bail at RM10,000 for each charge, with one surety.

Yeong, who was unrepresented, pleaded for a lower bail saying he had been in remand since being arrested on May 28.

Sessions Judge Amelia Kaswati Mohamad Khalid set bail at a total of RM35,000 for all charges, with one surety.

She fixed July 6 for the next mention.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 07-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

Re: Laundromat owner charged with trafficking 5 Vietnamese women

bro...no offence...you are trying to convert us to being a good malaysian or something ar???
Old 09-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

ExGigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros..
Here some FR from Kepong..
went to one new MP at shop lots near Jusco for massage after driving so far from Johore. Normal massage per hour is RM 30. the PRC told me that she does provide FJ at RM100 per shot (i think u can do more than that if she and u treat each other so good)..i dont expect that becoz in my cheong experience b4,i never find any MP provide FJ...
Here is the FR :
Name : Candy / Katy (no 12)
Ethnic : PRC
Look : 2/10
Body : 3/10
Massage : 1/10 (she dont know how to massage)
CBJ : 2/10
HJ : 1/10
GFE : 5/10 (over acting)
Pussy : dry,hairy and stinky aroma (lost my sex apettite dor 1 week)
Boobs : small
FJ : 2/10
WIR : NO
Damage : RM30 (massage), RM100 (FJ)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1