The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
micked is Cool - loads of Potential
Massage Parlour in Klang Valley

To all bros in Samster...I AM BACK in action...!!!

Well, since i have some free time on hand at the moment thanks to some change of plans in my schedule...i would like to write a new thread here...

After reading all the threads here (basically only those i am interested la)...i realise something...everyone talks about SPA(Not that i don't like SPA la) a lot and there's not much topic related to the massage parlour around...so since lately i have been going to massage parlour a lot cause i really need some good massage...i am here to share...

For bros who like to be massage but with some additional action(some only har)...hope you like what i am about to share...

I have been wondering around area like Kuchai Lama, Old klang, Sri Petaling, PJ area to look for some good massage parlours...my conclusion is as below...

Kuchai Lama:

Damage : RM55 - 70 Massage only
HJ/Batin : RM50(Standard one everywhere...don't spoil market paying extra)
BJ : RM100(Standard one everywhere...don't spoil market paying extra)
*All Damage listed above is base on individual service har...don't you ever think that 1 price inclusive of all service...then you can go dream in your bed if you think so...

At the moment...there's only 1 massage parlour here where i manage to find B2B massage where is package @ RM130 with massage or RM85 for HJ & massage by vietnamese...girls look young and not bad looking too...like chinese always say...don't hiam then everything will be beh pai one...

Other massage parlours around this area basically offers PRC or thailanders to massage their customers...and services given is either massage + HJ or massage + BJ...that also depends how you negotiate with the girls that massage you since those are side incomes for them and not their bosses...if they are willing to BJ for you la...cause they are actually quite choosy one sometimes and depends on their mood of wanted to make extra income or not that day...

In my recent visit, i found a few parlours that gave really good Thai Massage and traditional chinese massage...i enjoy it and it really give me a nice and relieving massaging session(excluding additional services la cause i am not really a fan of HJ/Batin anyway)...

One thing everyone ought to know the differences between Thai massage & traditional chinese massage...

Thai Massage intend to loosen the stiffness in your bones & joints and intend to have a lot of body pulling actions by the masseurs...they seldom use oil while massaging...just imagine you are wrestling with them la...

Traditional Massage is truly different from Thai as the massages is basically more towards muscle relaxations and not bones...normally they will apply oil to smoothen your skin surface and pressuring your point to relieve your muscle exhaustion...

For those who can't take the pain...i recommend such massage to you cause is more gentle compare to thai massage that you can find in Malaysia...Thai massage in Malaysia is a bit rough really but it relieve and readjust your bone structure during the end of the session...you will surely feel the difference before and after...but i repeat...not all thai massage around is good and pro har...so better be cautious or you will end up with injuries...

*My piece of advise to all of you...please...when negotiating with them...don't be too loud cause BJ service is a secret service in massage parlours where is not allowed by their bosses(or else you won't need to pay them inside the room and not outide the counter)...my conclusion...BJ services is like a gold mine to be discover in massage parlours around Klang valley...you found it...you are lucky and should try share out...if you don't...don't try to be a hero to go complaint around with their bosses saying their girls won't give you a BJ while others have it...

I won't share too much for today cause i am off to find a place to relax for now...if you like this thread and want to know more...do show some support and i will write and share more info out...if not...then sorry la...i will just leave this thread empty or delete it...

Cheers Bro...!!
Old 10-05-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blackleg80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage Parlour in Klang Valley

Hi,

Already involved in this massage things long time ago. The best so far that i can recommended was.

1) At Mutiara Damansara (sorry forget the name). Everytime i'm going there i've never watch the signboard.. only think of the massage girl
All NL.. very cun, sexy and good service. Damage was 120 (massage + HJ).
If lucky and pandai ayat u can get extra service also. But with extra payment lah.. ctc: 03-77288833

2) Another one in PJ (Sec 8). Opposite PJ Hilton. Same rows with Syed Restaurant...Subway...KK Mart...and KFC ( under Renovation now )... Find a girl name 'Chocolate'. Sabahan girl. Very2 good in body massage and urut batin (the best i've ever had). Damage 170. Quite expensive but u'll never regret. No extra service.

Please share with me the RM130 b2b. Wanna try. Maybe can go together. Haha..
Old 14-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

Hi Blackleg...

thanks for sharing...well..the B2B Massage i mention earlier is in Kuchai Enterpreneurs park pub area located same role with old town white coffee and the entrance is next to a malay coffee shop. They are located in second floor and offers 10 times free 1 times offer too. if you are interested to go...pm me...we could exchange contact and go together next time.

Cheers...!!
Old 14-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jumbokl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank for info bros. i have been out of scene and wanting to make a come back. will be following this thread to see if there are nice new places to go for relaxation.
Old 14-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
takeshiru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micked View Post
Hi Blackleg...

thanks for sharing...well..the B2B Massage i mention earlier is in Kuchai Enterpreneurs park pub area located same role with old town white coffee and the entrance is next to a malay coffee shop. They are located in second floor and offers 10 times free 1 times offer too. if you are interested to go...pm me...we could exchange contact and go together next time.

Cheers...!!
bro been to kuchai but never to the b2b place before...where is that bro...
Old 15-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

takeshiru...don't know how long you have not been there...

this parlour just operate not more than 6 months and is still new...

direction : Kuchai enterpreneurs park - same row as old town white coffee - entrance next to malay coffee shop.

Cheers...!!
Old 15-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

blackleg80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wahh.. entrance next to malay coffee shop... malu lah.
i'm malay anyway..
Old 16-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

no worries la bro...the malay shop is quite quiet one...not much customer normally...and there's lots of malay walking up and down that area cause DBKL office is there...hehe
Old 17-05-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
365fucker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackleg80 View Post
Hi,

Already involved in this massage things long time ago. The best so far that i can recommended was.

1) At Mutiara Damansara (sorry forget the name). Everytime i'm going there i've never watch the signboard.. only think of the massage girl
All NL.. very cun, sexy and good service. Damage was 120 (massage + HJ).
If lucky and pandai ayat u can get extra service also. But with extra payment lah.. ctc: 03-77288833

2) Another one in PJ (Sec 8). Opposite PJ Hilton. Same rows with Syed Restaurant...Subway...KK Mart...and KFC ( under Renovation now )... Find a girl name 'Chocolate'. Sabahan girl. Very2 good in body massage and urut batin (the best i've ever had). Damage 170. Quite expensive but u'll never regret. No extra service.

Please share with me the RM130 b2b. Wanna try. Maybe can go together. Haha..
Good info to me .
Old 17-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

good to know you like it...oh guys...by the way...the B2B parlour that i mention...been there yesterday...the parlour's name is call Mutiara...they are having promo now at 68 for HJ & massage...118 for massage & B2B...
Old 18-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Samster (M)

vinceleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro where is Mutiara exactly, nearby landmark?

Quote:
Originally Posted by micked View Post
good to know you like it...oh guys...by the way...the B2B parlour that i mention...been there yesterday...the parlour's name is call Mutiara...they are having promo now at 68 for HJ & massage...118 for massage & B2B...
Old 18-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

bro vinceleo...

direction : Kuchai enterpreneurs park - same row as old town white coffee - entrance next to malay coffee shop (don't know what curry house)...is not hard to find k...can't find...call me la...
Old 24-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

RSBE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyaaa! Just notice theres a such thread for MP in KV

For B2B I usually go to LF in Taman Melati Setapak, they got variety of ML such as Tomyum, NL, popiah n bakso
Old 24-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

dankoless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where's lf in taman melati?
Old 25-05-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

RSBE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LF
73-2, (2nd Floor)
Jalan Melati Utama 4
Taman Melati Utama
Setapak, KL.

The OKT@Kenny recently only entertained regular customer bro since theres a big wind, however you can try as he is friendly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1