The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2012, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
vince_kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hi Bros,

In 深圳 now,Would love to meet up any bros in sz today,intending to check out KTVs or other activities

Any bros interested can pm me to meet up, I will be staying in 罗湖区''老街 area.
2 other bro also with me.

Rgds,
Old 12-08-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
LMirko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince_kid View Post
Hi Bros,

In 深圳 now,Would love to meet up any bros in sz today,intending to check out KTVs or other activities

Rgds,
I would love to join in, especially if you guys are planning to check out places nearer to my area in BaoAn. Its cheaper here anyways.
Old 14-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro got any planning for sept SZ ? Can pm me.
Old 17-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been to Shenzhen many times but never ventured into Luohu Chun. Because of my intention to go to LHC decided to stay at Shangri-La Hotel for convenience. Access to Luohu chun from Shangri-La is very convenient. Exit the back door of the hotel behind the hotel lobby lounge, turn left, walk less than 100meters then cross the street. When I was there, so many mamasan approched me quoting 200 and 300rmb. Finally, followed one that quoted 200rmb including room. Walked me into a restaurant and she has 6 to 7 girls sitting on 2 different tables. Girls are all very young around 20y/o, all look like village girls that just arrived in a city. Picked a Hunan girl 17 y/o, look 6.5/10 after checking to ensure she does bbbj. Led me to a room(its like an old fashioned studio apartment) above the restaurant which is not so hygenic but better than most Shanghai BBS rooms that I have been to. Bbbj was fast and furious style with good suction at 7/10. FJ was missionary and doggy at 6/10 due to the warm room as the aircon was turned on only when we enter the room.
Overall still a very happening place if one is looking for a quick fuck and go. Now in hotel, will walk back there at about 10.30 to see if there is better stock to tabao back to the hotel. Mamasan told me ST 300rmb as the hotel is near. Those who wish to contact this helpful and not too pushy lady when in Luohu chun can call 15989593248.
Old 17-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
Tuij2X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Been to Shenzhen many times but never ventured into Luohu Chun. Because of my intention to go to LHC decided to stay at Shangri-La Hotel for convenience. Access to Luohu chun from Shangri-La is very convenient. Exit the back door of the hotel behind the hotel lobby lounge, turn left, walk less than 100meters then cross the street. When I was there, so many mamasan approched me quoting 200 and 300rmb. Finally, followed one that quoted 200rmb including room. Walked me into a restaurant and she has 6 to 7 girls sitting on 2 different tables. Girls are all very young around 20y/o, all look like village girls that just arrived in a city. Picked a Hunan girl 17 y/o, look 6.5/10 after checking to ensure she does bbbj. Led me to a room(its like an old fashioned studio apartment) above the restaurant which is not so hygenic but better than most Shanghai BBS rooms that I have been to. Bbbj was fast and furious style with good suction at 7/10. FJ was missionary and doggy at 6/10 due to the warm room as the aircon was turned on only when we enter the room.
Overall still a very happening place if one is looking for a quick fuck and go. Now in hotel, will walk back there at about 10.30 to see if there is better stock to tabao back to the hotel. Mamasan told me ST 300rmb as the hotel is near. Those who wish to contact this helpful and not too pushy lady when in Luohu chun can call 15989593248.
I will be SZ next week, will definitely go there hunting. Do these village young girls have a tight body and tight pussy? Aha..., anyway, thank you for your good report.
Old 18-08-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!

great now one more number can call when in sz next week hahaa
Old 18-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_doct View Post
Hi, could you share me some places to go besides LuoHu Chun? Thanks, as it's my first time to SZ.
Old 18-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuij2X View Post
I will be SZ next week, will definitely go there hunting. Do these village young girls have a tight body and tight pussy? Aha..., anyway, thank you for your good report.
Firm body and tight pussy indeed but dont expect much service. Unpolished beauty if you consider them beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_doct View Post
Another number that i got from another mamasan is 13265686075. Weixin is widely used by girls but different from GZ. In GZ, more OKT then direct girls. In SZ more direct girls than OKT. I got a direct girl on Weixin 13682313016. 500rmb ST outcall but did not try.. Enjoy..
Old 18-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Firm body and tight pussy indeed but dont expect much service. Unpolished beauty if you consider them beautiful.

Another number that i got from another mamasan is 13265686075. Weixin is widely used by girls but different from GZ. In GZ, more OKT then direct girls. In SZ more direct girls than OKT. I got a direct girl on Weixin 13682313016. 500rmb ST outcall but did not try.. Enjoy..
Oh, nice, I love tight pussy and firm body even than looks. 'unpolished beauty', terrific!

So maybe I can try this direct girl first.

Thanks again, anyway. Hope my first SZ trip will be terrific!
Old 20-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

Hey, bro fastlizard, is there any great discovery?

Quote:
Old 20-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince_kid View Post
Hi Bros,

Rgds,
Hey, bro, I will be in SZ this Thursday. Are you still in SZ at that time?
Old 21-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3263 / Power: 18
XiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be arriving SZX tmr night on tiger. Reach my hotel ard 12 midnight. Drop off my luggage then head to my regular iso (guan shi) massage place in Tangxia.

Any bro wanna join me? Leave me a message or call me on 135 3008 6645.
Old 21-08-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
trusteel is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any nIce Ktv at SZ.

Can intro
Old 21-08-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Sept plan to SZ then DG. Any bro joining ?
Old 21-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuij2X View Post
Oh, nice, I love tight pussy and firm body even than looks. 'unpolished beauty', terrific!
Expect no or even bad service. Dirty and smelly environment which is worse than our Petain Road. It's not everyone cup of tea. Definitely not for many I know.

Not to pour cold water on you but try to tune you to the real of world.

I think going for the 268rmb HJ massage in SZ sauna is more interesting.... Kekeke. At least the environment and gal service attitude are more comforting.

Though no fj job in their premises. But most of these gals will meet you at your hotel rooms for their "side line". They are also syts who have been polished with more positive attitude to provide good service in exchange for $$$.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1