The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Shenzhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
one country 2 systems is bullshit, whatever one does wrong in china the police will come after you in hong kong hahaha
Hahaha how ironic!
Old 01-02-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha how ironic!
Errr.... How so?

SEAJ
Old 02-02-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftwee View Post
Come across and milkmaid services?
Came across this video/site on your fetish - thought you may be interested!

http://xhamster.com/movies/757860/as...with_milk.html
http://xhamster.com/movies/3678014/l...big_boobs.html
http://xhamster.com/movies/3678015/l...ig_niples.html

Lots of other similar Vids on site

SEAJ
Old 06-02-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

hong kong man arrested for 2000 murder of mistress and son in shenzhen
click link below
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150206/012407.h...15&ptlang=2052
Old 06-02-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
hong kong man arrested for 2000 murder of mistress and son in shenzhen
click link below
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150206/012407.h...15&ptlang=2052
Wow sibei hiong!
Old 17-02-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Hi all

First of all happy Chinese New Year to all bros, a good a prosperous year ahead for all! I'm wondering if anyone here is aware of a SN or HJ joint close to the airport. Will be transiting for a few hours at bao an and would like to exercise some of my muscles.

Any leads will be much appreciated! Thanks
Old 02-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Firstly, I apologise if any bro here consider my query irrelevant.

I wonder if any bro know for certain whether a Thai national coming from Hong Kong to Shenzhen can obtain the 5-day Visa-on-Arrival at Luohu checkpoint?

Thanks.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
Firstly, I apologise if any bro here consider my query irrelevant.

I wonder if any bro know for certain whether a Thai national coming from Hong Kong to Shenzhen can obtain the 5-day Visa-on-Arrival at Luohu checkpoint?

Thanks.
If I am not mistaken, China do not issue any visa on arrival at all
Old 03-03-2015, 01:03 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
If I am not mistaken, China do not issue any visa on arrival at all
Actually it's a special VOA for visitors coming from HK and Macao only. The visa is valid for 5 day only and restricted for touristing within the SEZ. The authority does not openly promulgate it and their policy can shift from time to time with the different nationalities. Americans used to be eligible but lately they are being turned back. The issue is discussed broadly in Internet forums among western nationalities but nothing about Thai. I reckon Thai would most likely be granted but I want to be sure. I'm in Hong Kong now and considering to change my flight to bring my teerak over there for 2 days look-see then crossover to HKIA via Shekou.

Wondering if any bro may have recent experience, that's why I post here for help.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ogazmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

There's a VOA in Huanggang & Luohu check point, only valid for travelling within shenzhen for 5 days. And with this Visa you can't travel out of shenzhen. For more information you can ask the immigration officer.

thank you.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
Actually it's a special VOA for visitors coming from HK and Macao only. The visa is valid for 5 day only and restricted for touristing within the SEZ. The authority does not openly promulgate it and their policy can shift from time to time with the different nationalities...but nothing about Thai. I reckon Thai would most likely be granted but I want to be sure. I'm in Hong Kong now and considering to change my flight to bring my teerak over there for 2 days look-see then crossover to HKIA via Shekou.

Wondering if any bro may have recent experience, that's why I post here for help.
Except for the VOA being for 3 days if crossing from Macau and into Zhuhai, the rest of what you write is IMHO all correct - especially the part about "Policy can shift..."

Also, that supposed restriction that it's only good for Shenzhen is as far as I know NOT strictly enforced; a Canadian friend of mine went overnight to CP and no problems - buying train tickets, checking in hotel etc.

A few months ago, the Thai national but legal resident of Hong Kong wife of a friend had no problems obtaining the VOA at Lowu but heard the officer remark that many Thais just visiting Hong Kong has been refused - ostensibly because these are WG's trying to get a second tourist visa stay in Hong Kong.

But since you and your friend is already in Hong Kong anyway, no harm/just a couple hours risk to try your luck. Who knows for sure with China rules etc?!

Just suggestin'

SEAJ
Old 05-03-2015, 07:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 0
SEAJPukGai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJPukGai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogazmo View Post
Hi Guys,

There's a VOA in Huanggang & Luohu check point, only valid for travelling within shenzhen for 5 days. And with this Visa you can't travel out of shenzhen. For more information you can ask the immigration officer.

thank you.
Thank you for the serendipitous information good chap!

JUST APPRECIATIVE

SEAJPukGai
Old 06-03-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

深圳入境男子拖近千万大钞 称享受土豪感
头条新闻广州日报 [微博] 崔宁宁2015-03-06 08:27我要分享 622
[摘要]旅客称,这些货币是其赴新加坡游玩娱乐时通过赌博赢得的。

广州日报讯 (记者崔宁宁 通讯员蒋昕)记者从皇岗海关了解到,近日该关查获一宗旅客携带巨额现钞入境案件,共计查获新加坡元200万 元,折合人民币约为916万元!

事发当日下午,一位大陆旅客乘坐两地牌小车从皇岗口岸旅检入境小车道入境,未向海关申报任何物品。海关关员 对小车上所载的旅客行李作例行检查。“几大捆钞票就这么随意堆在行李箱内,不管是数量还是携带方式,都让我 和同事吃了一惊,很少见到这样的。”皇岗海关旅检关员回忆。

原来,关员发现旅客的行李箱内,除了少量衣物外,居然全部都是千元面值的外币现金纸钞,只用细绳简单捆扎了 几道,随意散放在行李箱内。经清点和辨认,这些外币为新加坡元,共计达200万元,换算后,接近千万元人民 币!当事旅客称,这些货币是其赴新加坡游玩娱乐时通过赌博赢得的。

有趣的是,当关员询问旅客为何不在新加坡将这些巨额现金存入银行时,该旅客称其很想将钞票带在身边,“享受 枕着一大堆钞票入眠的感觉”。殊不知这一“土豪”举动触犯了法律法规。目前,案件已移交海关缉私部门作进一 步处理。

根据国家有关规定,中国公民出入境,每人每次携带的货币限额为人民币20000元,外币现钞折合美元500 0元,超过这一限额要向海关书面申报,并办理有关相关手续。海关根据旅客进出境频率根据相应验放 标准验放。

皇岗海关负责人介绍,旅客申报时,要主动出示本人的进出境有效证件,填写《海关申报单》,并将全部行李物品 和货币交给海关验核。需要注意的是,海关只接受纸质的书面申报,在其他任何时间、任何地点,以任何方式所做 出的声明,海关均不视为有效申报。口头申报是不行的。而对于外汇汇率的折算,以当天的市场外汇 牌价为准。
相关搜索:

深圳皇岗海关领导排名深圳皇岗海关最近新闻深圳皇岗海关被查中国海关入境手表规定美国生子海关拒绝入境印尼 海关入境规定
分享到:
Old 07-03-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

latest update from the luohu cun and xiang xi cun
my hong kong friend informed me no wls tonite on the backstreets as the mamasans receive news of pending raid
so the girls are staying home till further notice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1