The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2010, 11:05 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Ah Pek's Adventure in Danok

Me ah pek too... Prefer gal around 26 +/- 3... my spec.... 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Think you better stick to your 20-26 yo..... leave the ah pek to have his fun, OK...

Good is not cheap
Cheap is not good
So never believe you had a good deal
Old 20-07-2010, 11:10 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

I used to love model club, then hello Bangkok... Now hate danok, getting sick of hanging flower... Prefer to go betong.... Peace.... Everyone in betong disco is bookable including the one jaga toilet... No need to fish. Choice is on you bro not those gal... Maybe I am old laew, don't like fishing anymore 555

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
nola ... i never been to Betong before ... because i still prefer Danok ..
I just love HB ..
Old 20-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Me ah pek too... Prefer gal around 26 +/- 3... my spec.... 55
jia lat... you come into this arena... I better go to 30-33 'SYTs' liao.... may end up in the toilet with the lady cleaner soon....
Old 20-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I used to love model club, then hello Bangkok... Now hate danok, getting sick of hanging flower... Prefer to go betong.... Peace.... Everyone in betong disco is bookable including the one jaga toilet... No need to fish. Choice is on you bro not those gal... Maybe I am old laew, don't like fishing anymore 555
No matter where you go, you are the still the Blue Fin Marlin to all the puyings..
Old 20-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
never tried a 30 yo b 4 unless it is free. Hahahhaha........ 20 to 26 over the yrs.... is it cheaper to book a 30 yo gal?
Where you MIA?
Already reply your pm.
Old 20-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
I...Now hate danok, getting sick of hanging flower... Prefer to go betong.... Peace.... Everyone in betong disco is bookable including the one jaga toilet... No need to fish.
Sure bo, hate danok?
Yes, some more Betong disco got VIP room!
Old 20-07-2010, 02:19 PM
SamSter

Sure la... Hate mak mak.... Betong alot better... Hehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Sure bo, hate danok?
Yes, some more Betong disco got VIP room!
Old 20-07-2010, 04:43 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Ah Pek's Adventure in Danok

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
jia lat... you come into this arena... I better go to 30-33 'SYTs' liao.... may end up in the toilet with the lady cleaner soon....
Or you can still join me to cow the road side aunties selling cutler fish or som tam.....hahahahah!

Swee boh?
Old 20-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Or you can still join me to cow the road side aunties selling cutler fish or som tam.....hahahahah!

Swee boh?
Swee lo... I follow you, at least still have leftover to makan......
Old 21-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Samster

No subject

Very happy to know that Bonkemon already wake up i.e. no more in KC game.
But there is another one bro jumped into KC game with HB gal;
Sad to know that he is now unable to concentrate on his works, ‘Kit Teung” his HB gal mak mak. I wrote these is just to warn anyone bro here. It is not cheap and you need to prepare that you may loose everything except your underwear if you intend to play KC game with Danok’s puying. This guy very young(younger than our prince, bro Holymannn) and he told me that he finished all his money……..My advice to him is that go to work and make more money……..don’t think about her…....after 1-2 years, he will sure realize that this HB gal is not so important to him! But can he do that? I am doubt! Will check his HB gal on my next trip. Why her kongtau so strong?
Old 21-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: No subject

Quote:
Sad to know that he is now unable to concentrate on his works, ‘Kit Teung” his HB gal mak mak. I wrote these is just to warn anyone bro here. It is not cheap and you need to prepare that you may loose everything except your underwear if you intend to play KC game with Danok’s puying. This guy very young(younger than our prince, bro Holymannn) and he told me that he finished all his money……..My advice to him is that go to work and make more money……..don’t think about her…....after 1-2 years, he will sure realize that this HB gal is not so important to him! But can he do that? I am doubt! Will check his HB gal on my next trip. Why her kongtau so strong?
Let it be.... if never fall down, never grow up.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 21-07-2010, 11:06 AM
SamSter

Chipek, you no bro, last year you said wanna pull me out after 3 months fell in kc... But didn't... I out by myself recently.... Tiu...

But anyway, I still invite you to join me in betong trip on 29th July to celebrate me out from kc.... Come la..... Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Let it be.... if never fall down, never grow up.
Old 21-07-2010, 11:09 AM
SamSter

Uncle lim2305, I am another uncle la. Not young anymore la. Please don't make me as a reference... Haha... Join me for betong trip la.... Pom kitheng pi lim2305 mak mak... Nan Mai dai jer kan laew...

Quote:
Old 21-07-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
.. Nan Mai dai jer kan laew...
Pom mai lu kun poot ah rai?
Anyway! this guy really young i.e less than 27 yo.
Khun Dek Dek,
If your betong trip is on 29/7 then I am not able to join as I will be in Australia. Sure join you on ur next not danok trip....I will do some kpc to check whether you really out from KC?
Old 21-07-2010, 12:19 PM
SamSter

Please check her in hb. Sure she will hug you and cry... Then tell you all my bad things... 555....

Quote:
Pom mai lu kun poot ah rai?
Anyway! this guy really young i.e less than 27 yo.
Khun Dek Dek,
If your betong trip is on 29/7 then I am not able to join as I will be in Australia. Sure join you on ur next not danok trip....I will do some kpc to check whether you really out from KC?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1