The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by davo666 View Post
Another little one this time..... I don't think this one is as juicy as the previous.... but any translation / interpretation much appreciated.
I think your concern is abt your gal talking about things over work and man. Those sentences in here do not contain those.... Just things about she going back VN now, etc... trivial matters

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 28-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
If they dun teach u here, I teach u over coffee at that coffee shop u know where..... u must be diligent and hardworking hor, if not, i angry and dun teach u anymore
I want to learn the proper way to speak TV becoz I may intend to do biz there, for this reason I will have to be very diligent and hardworking. So the price of a cup of coffee is not a big problem. As for being angry with me I think you will to a certain degree becos of my stupiditly Btw, next week got time for beer?

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 28-04-2011, 10:50 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoking88 View Post
nope. her name is han. but may is also a way of say "you"
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
why you asked such question??
tao, may is I, you. addressing each other in an unfriendly way
TAO & MAY is also a way that 2 very good friends used to address each other.

KT u can verify this with your Vietnamese teacher

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 28-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
As for being angry with me I think you will to a certain degree becos of my stupidity Btw, next week got time for beer?
Then 1 time I can't teach u too much... Now u think of the sentences u wan to learn in english, next week u see me then I try to translate... BTW u got that Samsung xxxx.... that one v powerful can search internet v fast ma....

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 28-04-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TAO & MAY is also a way that 2 very good friends used to address each other.

KT u can verify this with your Vietnamese teacher
yes. verified with former number 2 long time ago.
but not for this case
Old 28-04-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think your concern is abt your gal talking about things over work and man. Those sentences in here do not contain those.... Just things about she going back VN now, etc... trivial matters
the master has spoken
Old 28-04-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Then 1 time I can't teach u too much... Now u think of the sentences u wan to learn in english, next week u see me then I try to translate... BTW u got that Samsung xxxx.... that one v powerful can search internet v fast ma....
Thanks for your offer, I not looking at one time but over a series of meet up. As for Samsung Galaxy.... I have dl Google Translate which I find Ok. What are you guys using? Can share? Due to screen size Galaxy also good for surfing net on the move

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 28-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes. verified with former number 2 long time ago.
but not for this case
1 word in vietnamese have many variations. Esp if u just write in english characters with any "signs"....

I found they (southerners, I mixed more with) used more words that cannot be found in dictionary than the notherners...

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 28-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

Quote:
1 word in vietnamese have many variations. Esp if u just write in english characters with any "signs"....

I found they (southerners, I mixed more with) used more words that cannot be found in dictionary than the notherners...

means southerners are less educated or less "ink" ?

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 28-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davo666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quite correct. It was the other message which KT kindly translated for me which was the most disturbing..... talking about "forbidden eating" (and making 400 in the process) and going back to VN to "Play with Hong Kong guy" which I wanted to confirm. I am well aware that without the diacritics, these "chats" are very open to interpretation.
In that vein, if anyone would please like to take a "fresh perspective on the (same ) below" .... would be very appreciative.

Thanks !!!
HT : Hi chi
HT : chi khoe kg?
HT : chi con do kg?
kl : chi ne
kl : em co do kg
HT : yes
HT : hehe
HT : chua ngu ha chi?
kl : ngu kg dc
kl : to chat roi
kl : gio anh noi chi biet moi thang cho chi 2;500 do roi
HT : vay ha
HT : chi co ok kg?
kl : chi dong y, nhung voi dieu kien fai cho chi di lam
HT : chi co wecam kg?
kl : anh kg dong y
HT : oh
kl : gio anh nam om roi khoc trong phong kia
HT : vay chi tinh sao?
HT : chi co wecam kg?
HT : gui cho em di
kl : chi noi voi anh neu kg dong y thi chi fai di thoi
kl : mang ben chi cham lam, gui WC kg dc
HT : ok
kl : doi chi tu tu moi gui dc
HT : vay anh noi sao?
kl : anh cung kg chieu
kl : em dang chat voi ban trai ha
HT : kg
kl : chi tin di thai lan choi voi anh

HT : em chat voi be my o ben sin
kl : ma gio chat la chi 20 tay nay chi ve VN do
HT : oh vay ha?
HT : chi co dt noi chuyen voi chi diep kg?
HT : chi di thuong hai roi do
kl : anh bo hong kong anh wa
HT : ok
kl : nghe noi chi diep di trung quoc lam dc lam
HT : vay ha
HT : em nghe noi be sang cung chuan bi di HK nua do
kl : uh em co dinh di kg
kl : gio chi rat hanh phuc, nhung voi so tien do thi kg the hanh phuc nua roi, gio kg biet fai lam sao. chi co cach la ra di thoi
HT : chi suy nghi ky chua
HT : ?
HT : chi co yeu anh kg?
kl : chi kg biet nua. nhung gio thay anh thi rat rat la toi
kl : cung co. ma yeu tien thi nhieu hon yeu anh dohahaha
kl : doi voi chi. neu di lam mot thang chi co the kiem dc tu 7 ngang cho den 8 ngang
kl : em luc nay khoe kg?
HT : em khoe chi
HT : roi may bua nay chi con di an vung kg?
kl : co hehhee
kl : thu tu chi di an vung dc 400
kl : hahaha
HT : troi
kl : chi noiem roi
kl : con thoi di lam lam
kl : noi chung gio chi kg biet ai nua.
kl : mien ai co tien cho chi la chi yeu ha
HT : vay 20 nay chi ve o bao lau roi di sin?

kl : 1 tuan
kl : chi tin kg ve, nhung thang hong kong no keu chi ve choi voi no
kl : buon ngu roi kia' sao kg di ngu
kl : kg biet sao trai chi luc dau cho tien nhieu vay
kl : gio thi cho rat it
HT : thi noi voi luc truoc sao?
HT : hihihi
HT : thi em noi voi chi sao?
HT : trai ma di ve nuoc tro lai la cho tien ti lai lien
kl : hahahaa
kl : thay me roi
HT : voi lai trai chi lam chuc vu cung kg cao
HT : co nguoi trai cho chi co 1ngang ma ho van chieu do
kl : ai vay
HT : nue duoc chi cu ngang thu xem sao
HT : truc nho ban em ne
kl : em biet chi.song tho may wen roi
HT : voi be my hoi do no wen trai cung dau co tien
kl : voi so tien do kg biet du hay kg
HT : gio trai no cuoi ok lam
HT : truc trai no cung cuoi luon roi
HT : thoi di ngu day hen chi khi khac nha em buon ngu wa di
HT : bye chi
kl : ok em
HT : ngu ngon chi
kl : ok em cung vay
Old 28-04-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
that is why we always go jc/gl to learn things that cannot get from the books
Old 28-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

and as a result, we pay more than buying a book

Quote:

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 29-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Didnt see u study hard but your VN still very good. Now I know why Any chance for you to come out "steal eat" and at the same time for me to learn more from you? I treat u green tea.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 29-04-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
and as a result, we pay more than buying a book
Learnt from a book, u get boring fast. Learn from practical, u remember well. Just like you learnt Science (esp Biology), u go for lab practical

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 29-04-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Didnt see u study hard but your VN still very good. Now I know why Any chance for you to come out "steal eat" and at the same time for me to learn more from you? I treat u green tea.
steal eat go pubbing is waste of time. i go cat50 better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1