The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2011, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
noi lai = sweet talk?

"O day lanh lam" = at work place?

"hom nay o cho lam em vang khach lam" ? = today at work i have customer?

btw, do you know of any short nhan tin that deliver xao nhieu xao nhieu but intellectual msg? thanks
Noi lai - say again

O day Lanh lam - here fucking cold

Hom nay .....- my fuck shop today no customers.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 19-08-2011, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
firestork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
noi lai = sweet talk?
It's a method to pun or make fun in VNese by changing the position of "vần" and "phụ âm". You can get more details in here, it's similar to spoonerism in English.

Some examples (The words in same color are " từ nói lái" of each other.):
Quote:
Nhắc bạn những thương t́nh nhạn bắc
Trông đời chỉ thấy cảnh trời đông
Đêm thâu tiếng dế đâu thêm măi
Công khó chờ nhau biết có không
Quote:
Noi lai - say again
No, say again is "nói lại", not "nói lái".

p/s: Could you guys please try to use a app like Unikey for typing Tiếng Việt in its proper way ? Diacritical mark is one of the most important features of our writing system. You are losing the beauty of Tiếng Việt and getting some confusions when using it without "dấu" (diacritic marks/signs) .
Sorry for my english.
Old 20-08-2011, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclaws View Post
Ok jokes aside .. my next sentence is serious.
Jack, you have touched me again.
shit!! touched where?
next time go cheong with uncle jackbl, i must be extra careful incase he touches
Old 20-08-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
You said like that I knew already. I am nobody to you. if something happened to me, it also has nothing to do with you. if your good friend sister knew I love you very much. Sister will not say something about sister thao to let me sad. I think you will understand. Soon you will be back to Singapore, I feel missing you. I am very sad, I don't know when I can meet up with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
You say like that I understand already. I am not your somebody and what become of me also got nothing to do with u (as in not connected to you, not ur fault either). So if ur good lady friend knows that I love u very much, she would not have mentioned about Chi Thao and make me sad, i think u can understand. the day u returned back to Singapore, i feel that i miss u and very sad because i dun know when will i see you again...
Quote:
She is actually quite correct, i'm about to become the Prince of KC-ed. I seem to have a weak spot for vb with names starting with T. Thao and Thuy in particular

Ok jokes aside .. my next sentence is serious.
Jack, you have touched me again.
I have done nothing..... Thanks Lovesprout & Deptrai for their translation. Lucky we have them here. Seriously, this sentence I dun really understand what she is saying "neu như ban anh tot chi ay biet em rat yeu anh chi ay se khong noi den chi thao "

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 20-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestork View Post
p/s: Could you guys please try to use a app like Unikey for typing Tiếng Việt in its proper way ? Diacritical mark is one of the most important features of our writing system. You are losing the beauty of Tiếng Việt and getting some confusions when using it without "dấu" (diacritic marks/signs) .
Sorry for my english.
Hi Bro, thanks for the recommendation. It is not that we dun want to type in proper Tiếng Việt, I think most people here, same as me , don't know how to write Tiếng Việt with dấu.

If I write without dấu, I can write 500 words, but write with dấu, maybe the most is 10. Please guide us along and be patient with my ignorance

Up you with my humble 7 pts

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
shit!! touched where?
next time go cheong with uncle jackbl, i must be extra careful incase he touches
When I see u didnt put in effort to look for a Teacher, I will disturb u

Can give me Green Light to PJ the gal u last sit in SB? That tall gal.... When I went there a few times, she told me she no/not many customers... I decided to "help" her

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-08-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It's a method to pun or make fun in VNese by changing the position of "vần" and "phụ âm".

Nhắc bạn những thương t́nh nhạn bắc
Trông đời chỉ thấy cảnh trời đông
Đêm thâu tiếng dế đâu thêm măi
Công khó chờ nhau biết có không
Dear Bro, can you translate the above sentences for us? I don't quite understand their meanings.

Like Jackbl said, I also don't know how to use dau. It is almost impossible to learn it without a good teacher. I also up you 4 points.
Old 20-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
She is actually quite correct, i'm about to become the Prince of KC-ed.
Since u got so many SMS from her, share with us here and give us your translation so that we can learn together

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-08-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone can help with the following sms?

vi sinh e be xong 6thang ko duoc giat do va dung vao nuoc. ko lam viec nang.ko duoc an do tuoi song. haha.den do di roi tinh

What I don't understand is the red part.

dung vao nuoc = don't go into water?
tuoi song = at will?
roi tinh = mixed up?

Thanks.
Old 20-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
vi sinh e be xong 6thang ko duoc giat do va dung vao nuoc. ko lam viec nang.ko duoc an do tuoi song. haha.den do di roi tinh

dung vao nuoc = don't go into water?
tuoi song = at will?
roi tinh = mixed up?
Tuoi song = raw & fresh

Roi tinh = then decide

Sorry for asking too much, (den do roi tinh), did u ask her to something like LT??

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-08-2011, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Tuoi song = raw & fresh

Roi tinh = then decide

Sorry for asking too much, (den do roi tinh), did u ask her to something like LT??
Now I understand already. I was kidding her that I want her to give me a child. Just talking cock. But how come she cannot eat fresh food after deliver the baby?
Old 20-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster

Homosexuals and family tragedy
=============================================

VietNamNet Bridge – “I should have given birth to duck eggs to sell for money rather than delivered of the one like you, who is not male or female”. Huy burst in tears when his mother said these words at the time she knew that her son is a gay.

Huy still remembers that day. His mother did not say a word. She stood speechless for a while, then ran into the house to find a stick to beat him a lot. She told Huy’s sister to rub fish sauce onto his wounds to “give up aping to be a girl”.

“I cried a lot and so did my mum. What she told me that is still deeply in my mind,” Huy said sadly.

Similar stories like Huy’s are popular among the community of homosexuals and transgendered in Vietnam and the world. They are discriminated and harassed by people in society and especially their families, said Hoang Tu Anh, director of the Center for Health and Population Initiatives.

According to Tu Anh, when they know their children are gays or lesbians, many families seek to gently admonish to scold, starve, isolate and force them to treat at mental hospitals. All of these actions aim to change their children into normal people. A 24-year-old gay in Hai Phong city was even chained for three weeks.

The boy was confined to a room and was supplied with one bowl of rice with fish sauce and a bottle of water. The room had no electricity and water, but only a chamber-pot and some toilet papers.

“I was fed up like an animal in that room. I could only cry until I felt exhausted and fell into sleep. During that time, I did not bath, starved and was scolded and beaten every morning,” Thanh described that terrible period.

Some gays were beaten by their fathers because “I’m angry already, seeing you I’m more angry” or “I beat you to cast out your womanishness.”

Some people call their children “freak”, “unhealthy” or “Are you a morbid one? I could not hold my head high to see others?”

It is pity that such reactions do not bring about expected results, but opposite effects. Their children can fall into depression, quit school, leave home and even commit suicide.

A research in the US shows that the rate of suicide committed by homosexual teens doubles that of normal teenage. Many of them are forced to live on the street. They face high risks of sexual abuse and HIV infection.

“They lose trust in life and some of them commit suicide. However, like domestic violence, this phenomenon of violence is still considered family affairs, not the violation of the rights of homosexuals,” Tu Anh said.

Le Quang Binh, rector of the Institute for Social, Economic and Environment Research, said that Vietnam has the law on prevention of domestic violence but homosexuals, transsexual and intersexual people are not mentioned in the law.

“Violence against these people is gender and domestic violence,” Binh said.

Experts say that it is needed to improve the awareness of families, schools and the society about this issue. Homosexual, transsexual and intersexual people must know about their rights.

PV

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It's a method to pun or make fun in VNese by changing the position of "vần" and "phụ âm". You can get more details in

Some examples (The words in same color are " từ nói lái" of each other.):

Sorry for my english.
Bro firestork, thanks for your contribution. i wan to up u points but im still newbie here so cannot... sorry

yea i think we all here need to learn nói lái not just because we wan to use it with our bạn gái, i think we can learn some vietnamese culture from it. the way the true vietnamese speak.

Thanks a million!

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 20-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro firestork, thanks for your contribution. i wan to up u points but im still newbie here so cannot... sorry

yea i think we all here need to learn nói lái not just because we wan to use it with our bạn gái, i think we can learn some vietnamese culture from it.
I think should start from the basic. Make sure our foundation is good before we can understand nói lái.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-08-2011, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like Jackbl said, I also don't know how to use dau.
i learn till i cant spell it correctly now...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1