The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
verynormal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellylyly View Post
i know of a chinese singaporean student here in melb, in need of some extra pocket money
Can provide details via pm?
Old 05-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

kellylyly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she wants to be discreet and is looking for more of a sugardaddy/mutually beneficial arrangement rather than fl. interested parties can pm me (;
Old 07-03-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yzlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
she wants to be discreet and is looking for more of a sugardaddy/mutually beneficial arrangement rather than fl. interested parties can pm me (;
just pm you..thanks
Old 07-03-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i know of a chinese singaporean student here in melb, in need of some extra pocket money
No more details?!
Old 07-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You sure you're not her?? Hehe kelly? Hmmmm

Which part of melb?
Old 08-03-2014, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
chronicled1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

exceeded PM quota so fast!

Let us know how you go.

Pt 1. The start of it all - Tara
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=138964

Pt 2. SIA girl - Jean
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=267428
Old 09-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
mondaygreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any intro to good "places" in or close to the city? New to this scene.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

U might wanna try Tope Street. Just outskirts of the city in south Melbourne

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 19-03-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
newbiedidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to a joint in Keysborough, the lady in her low 30s, quote 50 for 30 mins. agreed, pay, and strip off to massage bed. she start massaging the back with oil, and doesnt mind me roaming on the outside. flip over, she start giving me handjob, still doesnt mind with roaming on her butt or boobs on the outside. job done, clean up, and she said good by without asking tips or anything. pretty god value in my opinion.

:P
Old 21-03-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!

will be going melbourne soon, was wondering, is it easy to pick up asian girls ( ang moh not my type ) over there? any recommended place to hang out? thanks in advance
Old 23-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgfreak View Post
will be going melbourne soon, was wondering, is it easy to pick up asian girls ( ang moh not my type ) over there? any recommended place to hang out? thanks in advance
Try Friday nights at clubs, its usually asian night. Alumbra, Seven etc
Old 24-03-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Been a long time since I "went out"...So I thought I will drive around to look see look see...Head to 39 Tope...Only 2 girls on this arvo (around noon)...Chosen Julie, a youngish Korean with a fake 33C boobies...

This was a very quick encounter as I was really horny and needed to release my tension quick...Had a quick shower alone, then Julie came to joint me in bed...Very hygienic conscious, got me to use only her shower wash and mouth wash before any actions plus had a close look of my little bro before the BBBJ.

BBBJ felt great as I made her go for the extra time...Shaft her mouth deep for some deep throat action and she hated it...Ha!!!

In not time, I came into her mouth and she was freaking out! Scolded me and said no CIM!!!

Quick shower and I left
Old 24-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 11
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.15angels.com.au/services.aspx

Anyone try Oriental Angels at Blackburn Road, Victoria.

When is a good time to go?
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/
Old 24-03-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
thebigdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its been a while..... dropped by 11 arthur st the other day.... usual viet girls there mia and kitty.... but the lass i went for was an exotic looking prc called sally.... ah turns out she has stayed in singapore for 10 years.... gave me tlc when i said i am from sg..... she said she stayed with ex bf at tampines hahaha.... must be gold digger who divorced her sg husband la.....

looks: 7.5/10
bbbj:9/10
hj:9/10

really like the way she did her bbbj..... sucking your dick like its a sacred pole.... hahahaha... do her a try bros... she is there every tuesday and friday i think..... call before hand will be the best ....0423304652..... the lady boss linda say gonna have more young fresh student blood coming soon again!!!! hoohoohoo !!
Old 25-03-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post
http://www.15angels.com.au/services.aspx

Anyone try Oriental Angels at Blackburn Road, Victoria.

When is a good time to go?
Wah where have u been. So many girls I recommend all from there. Tats my usual joint. Good time to go is between 7-10pm

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1