The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
If you can't even be bothered to use the search feature in this thread, or via google.. then yeah i think better you just stay at home. Dont be lazy and expect to be spoonfed.

Ps. i just did a search for gaito vietnam on google and there are so many results (with information)
Spot on!!!
Just cant comprehend how tese guys struggle with stuff like gaito or etc in todays Y24 world.
Its like a 20second task to enable auto translate on top also.

But tese are likely the same simps who used to pick up the massage girl cards on the floor in chinese hotels, call the number & actually believed the gal in d foto wud be at their room hee hee
Old 28-04-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Not sure that I see your logic, the purpose of this forum is to share mongering info. More productive to share info than to snipe at each other right? Of course, these days most bros here choose to hoarde their info, not like the good old days. But this forum has helped me a lot in the past so I am happy to give back. I myself wouldn’t have known about the Trung Son luxury massage spas if not for another forum.
Yes you'd said it.. good old days of sharing is mostly gone here. became more toxic than not with folks happily blasting, hiding behind the screen.

Quote:
As for Singaporeans spoiling market/overtipping, so many of SG bros are working in Vietnam, u really think those guys don’t know about these spas? Just not sharing with you & I lor. Doubt that we will tip the balance especially w/ the China bros.
just being cynical here. frankly, not just for this thread but others as well... overtipping by sg guys really doesn't tip the balance. China guys are smart as well, they also know how to go for value-for-money. The ones that are tipping the balance are mostly folks who are running on company tabs imo (majority being japs/koreans/ and even taiwanese).

Quote:
Not fond of the China bros but at least they take care of each other when abroad. I don’t want to be the SG bro that comes here only when he wants to bitch about getting cheated. Everyone has their own comfort zone, I seen some of your D1 posts & they have been helpful so thanks for them.
truth is ... its pretty hard when u have keyboard warriors and people who doesn't bother to do their own reading up, believe easily or even assume without checking/asking, only to find themselves having to pay more and/or even cheated by so-called bros from this forum and cry foul. its just the same when they say 中国人不骗中国人 not all will take care of each other, some will be just waiting to cheat their own countrymen.

Those that genuinely wants to share have somewhat move away from this forum into their own cliques i think.

In any case, I stick to D1 cos I normally only go for 2 nights and most of the time i'm occupied. Also, I go for the easiest way out cos I'm lazy

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 28-04-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Spot on!!!
Just cant comprehend how tese guys struggle with stuff like gaito or etc in todays Y24 world.
Its like a 20second task to enable auto translate on top also.

But tese are likely the same simps who used to pick up the massage girl cards on the floor in chinese hotels, call the number & actually believed the gal in d foto wud be at their room hee hee
Gaito is really cheap.

And the gals are really good. Not catfish like wechat nearby
Old 29-04-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Also Candy massage. Read so much immune. Worth going or tourist trap?
Old 29-04-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 903 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Deleted. Wrong thread

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 30-04-2024, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Went to this place call Mai Spa and the lady there was great. Hook up with a lady called Linh, ticket was 500k, tips was min 1.5m. Really wanted to visit her again as her BJ skills and eye contact is amazing. I will leave the FJ up to your imagination because I am going to see her again later
Tips should be same price as ticket price. Should check or call to verify before you go next time
Old 30-04-2024, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
Tips should be same price as ticket price. Should check or call to verify before you go next time
Call means speak tieng viet...expect weekend sinkees or foreigners to speak...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-04-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
Not for this place I think as their room is not really very luxury, just a few massage beds with a bathroom. More like a massage place

Went back again last night as I am flying out tomorrow. Got Linh again and I already missed her
Old 30-04-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Also Candy massage. Read so much immune. Worth going or tourist trap?

Immune????
Old 01-05-2024, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Not for this place I think as their room is not really very luxury, just a few massage beds with a bathroom. More like a massage place

Went back again last night as I am flying out tomorrow. Got Linh again and I already missed her
That's why your ticket price is 500k, but your tips should also be 500k. If you're a regular the ticket price also can get discount 30-50% but tips remain 500k. Sure the girl will be extra happy coz you paid her additional 1 Mil 😀

Thousands of Vip massage in the city so it's highly competitive.
Old 01-05-2024, 09:36 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Last night met some friends who frequent hcm, Vietnam...

I was surprised that they mentioned the tips for clean massage along Tran Hung Dao D5 had came down to 200k dong...used to be 300k...

Simple reason there is no client due to economy downturn and many had closed...those that close were charging tickets 300 to 500k per entry...

These clean massage gals were paid no salary and dependent on tips from client...so plenty had left the job after hopping around other massage places...

One friend bought a package of 10 massage for VIP room paying 3mil and the place closed down....his money down the drain...think left 8 more massages...

Good luck to thsoe bros who throwing money in hcm...these weekend millionaires are here to fark and no bothered with massages...

Old 02-05-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkamomo View Post
Just came back from hcm. Clean massage/salon at district 1 always full house and packed with many customers. don't think it's as bad. why your friend buy package lol? not expensive also, just go per trip can liao. maybe kenna sweet talk.
You dunno anything please dun comment...

You dun act as if you knew everthing about hcm and trying to fish in sbf...btw I dunno why you said cannot share in sbf...but I knew you want them to text so you can intro them to your places and skinned them...you are just another organiser in sbf...no free lunch in this world and nothing to back up your claim...

Old 02-05-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually it’s not just Vietnam’s economy that is slow but the economies of China, Macau & Thailand have also been crap. But high-end WL prices keep going up in those countries too. The poor r getting poorer and the rich getting richer. The post-covid recovery is an extreme example of that. Especially in BKK, the places that have kept their prices constant have seen big drop in girl quality.

Seems many BKK & Macau fans have also been switching over to HCMC over the past year. I stayed in a D5 hotel for a few days and it was full of Hong Kong & Taiwan bros. I spoke to a couple of them and typically the same story - BKK & Macau getting too expensive so HCMC has become their new hunting ground. For them, no need to ever leave D5, got more than enough ktvs to keep them occupied.

The funniest thing is that the most active Macau forum sex141/zh141 has become super quiet. Cannot be those die-hard horny sex141 punters suddenly gone veggie, they probably all went to HCMC but just not telling anyone.
Old Yesterday, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
I feel what you said its a bit mean to me and judgemental and nothing to back your claim too. I'm not totally an organizer as i don't plan tours for people and earn money from these but i do provide information like a free guide in Saigon(only for SG bros).
I can be meaner to illegal non sponsor if anyone trying to fish here...what you said I totaly dun believe and nothing to talk...

No free lunch lah...please dun say like you are giving free guide...

Quote:

Why not you make a trip to Saigon for a few days this year and let me know? Ill bring you around and see if i skin you or not xD
Why meet you......stopped meeting strangers years ago...also if I DO go Vietnam dun need you or anyone...

Quote:
If you want i can ask those sg bros recently to dm you and prove my words if you want lmao. I really never benefit with all these, the prices is the same as even if going with me or even cheaper than you walkin the shops sometimes(because im a regular customer there) and somemore i still spend with them lmao in hcmc how to skin them xD?? Thanks for dropping my points too admin appreciated much. (remark: okt spotted) xD
How do I know if those pm/dm me are genuine...can be you using clones...

You can say you dun benefit from orgainising ktv, etc...but the more you say the more you are guilty...this is open forum and you are totally strangers...so why trust you what you said...

Anyway you try to remember back what you had shared previously...even though mod had removed most of your posts...mod can still read them and piece all info together...so you claimed you are not organisers but each time you go Vietnam you will post several times your dates and also you change dates frequently....also each time you go to same ktv, massage, etc...claiming you knew mummies and bosses there...

NOTE - no more replying to you but will control your posts here and Taipeh thread...

NB - if mod zap you will be minus 21 to 22 points...mod cannot stopped others from zapping you.

Last edited by Hurricane88; Today at 08:57 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1