The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all
Re: Tanglin HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
anugust avail on sunday?

No, bro chu. She don't work on Sundays.
Old 17-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
Dear bro,

She is awesome. Good bbbj, shiok shiok Bei zao jui. Natural Soft moan during FJ. Good massage also.

Regards
Vigilant42
Bro Vigilant42,

You recently had fj with August? Wa you're lucky man! I called a few times and was told she's on leave
Old 18-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ivanleong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All, We should be realistic. There is a marked different between a girl friend and those girls working in the HC. She may gives you her body but you can never have her heart.They are more or less like public property providing services for money. A certain Bro Robbin did mentioned some lending money activities and that's a wake up call!So all bros know when not to cross the line and take care. Cheers , ivan
Old 20-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Samster

jojo undertaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all. well, i was recommended by a friend of mine to try natrah. the first time i saw her came in the room, i was shocked! very pretty girl! very slim and quite tall. nice body, nice ass and boobs are just nice, like a model. massage was ok but damn, her blow was superb! mind blowing indeed. did try to psycho her for full but she very firm leh. haiz. one thing about her, she treated me like we've known each other for months. very bubbly and great personality too. will try to book her again before fasting month. she's a one damn hot girl i must say!
Old 20-08-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ronnesh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally manage to find time for a visit Tanglin.Made a call and booked for Liza(hoping that it was the same Liza from Fortune Hotel.Arrived on time after shower mind was disturbing what if she was not the one.Since already there calm myself and told myself to hack it if its a different girl.
Heard a knock on the door and could see the door slightly open.I could see that she was peeping and to my delight she was the one.Liza from Fortuna.
She was also delighted to see me,started to talk old stories,our outcalls and
the many times we had dinner together,talked about how we lost contact.
Started to give pecks while talking.Slowly,we were frenching.After about ten mins slowly undress her, top only(so sad,she said that she was having mensus).Sucked and kissed her till her belly button and by this time my bro was standing up already.Liza then put on the cap and started to blow.Her blow was a little disappointing,not much of deep throat.Still didnt cum after a while,told her to remove condom and pcc.Frenched her while she pcc till i cum.Washed up talk cock for a while,exchange numbers and left.
Old 20-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Jo Jo, Be patient and give natra some time. One thing is for sure, if you are young and dashing and easy with money you stand a better chance. Once she knows you better she may relent and give you full.For the records, there are bros who have vouched that she does full previously. However, many bros failed to get her to do full lately.Any successful hit man out there? Cheers, ivan
Old 20-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3p2 View Post
Bro Vigilant42,

You recently had fj with August? Wa you're lucky man! I called a few times and was told she's on leave
all customer she do fj or only regular?
Old 21-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia611o View Post
all customer she do fj or only regular?
Didn't ask her, but I did Fj only after the 3rd time ..
Old 21-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3p2 View Post
Didn't ask her, but I did Fj only after the 3rd time ..
Dear Bros,

I first time already had FJ with her, really. No lie. Sibeh Song. Maybe she see people.. Ha.

Regards
Vigilant42
Old 24-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
Dear Bros,

I first time already had FJ with her, really. No lie. Sibeh Song. Maybe she see people.. Ha.

Regards
Vigilant42
veri lucky
i ask she said didnt do
Old 25-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!

Any bros try the lady boss-Jacky b4? Look like a juicy gilf
Old 25-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

Hi Bro Jchua , To be honest with you i have tried Jacky but that was many years ago. in her younger days she used to keep long hair and was quite a pretty girl i must admit. She gave good services and was a popular gal then. But now i am not too sure if she is retired . maybe bro can call today and try booking to bring her out of retirement.Cheers , ivan
Old 25-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lancer_sg is Cool - loads of Potential

may i know the location........
Old 25-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Samster

Hi Bro , the address you want.3rd floor , tanglin shopping centre.Jacky is nice but august is hot! Good Luck bro. ivan
Old 25-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 18
sidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

August also allow me 'private entry' during my first visit.

After a wonderful massage, she stood before the dressing table in front of the mirror & lifted her left leg & placed her left foot on he high massage bed. I knelled underneath her & kissed, licked & tongued her abalone for a long time. She got wet & her legs got wobbly & I instructed her to lay spread eagle on the massage bed. I feasted on her abalone again until she squirmed & orgasmed & then mounted her in missionary position. I pumped away & her face was etched in ecstasy. Kissed her on her lips & before I knew it, I was spent.

Decent looking MILF & worth the screw.

Damage excluding the hc entrance fees was $100

FJ was capped but bush at that time wasn't trim
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1