The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re : 4 hands massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
True but don’t worry if you earn a lot…if you earn little then don’t go the best
Many brother kena until speechless. Massage timing need extend for 2nd round.
Old 30-08-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Many brother kena until speechless. Massage timing need extend for 2nd round.
I go in usually action already. Say leave 1/2 hour for happening
Old 30-08-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I go in usually action already. Say leave 1/2 hour for happening
Recently a lot book 2 hours to talk KC inside. Haha. Too many people doing the same thing. Love nest
Old 30-08-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recently a lot book 2 hours to talk KC inside. Haha. Too many people doing the same thing. Love nest
So rich? Last I went, heard some bros sucking Anna’s tits. I reacted by sucking happy tits louder. 😆

Best is book 2 for privacy
Old 30-08-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
So rich? Last I went, heard some bros sucking Anna’s tits. I reacted by sucking happy tits louder. ��

Best is book 2 for privacy
Bro, why you life is only about big boobs only?
God created human with arms and legs and every parts of their body is beautiful to me. If you only opt big boob then you had very little to choose, you restrict yourself to others.
If u can lower your expectations to C cup you may have another hundreds of ladies in your list.
Open up your circle.

Last edited by Newsasap; 30-08-2023 at 02:16 PM.
Old 30-08-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, why you life is only about big boobs only?
God created human with arms and legs and every parts of their body is beautiful to me. If you only opt big boob then you had very little to choose, you restrict yourself to others.
If u can lower your expectations to C cup you may have another hundreds of ladies in your list.
Open up your circle.
Haha! Not interested in the rest
Old 30-08-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 7
Swimnuts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwimnuts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoot View Post
Hi all bros , can anyone recommend any 4 hands massage ? Thanks 🙏
Soda and her bestie Moon combination is a must try in the menu for 4-hands. Hot, sexy girls, great massage, steamy sensual. Soda has sunkissed tan while Moon is so snowy fair. Good contrasting visual!!

Price may be a bit on the high side but definitely a very memorable experience for me!!
Old 30-08-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimnuts View Post
Soda and her bestie Moon combination is a must try in the menu for 4-hands. Hot, sexy girls, great massage, steamy sensual. Soda has sunkissed tan while Moon is so snowy fair. Good contrasting visual!!

Price may be a bit on the high side but definitely a very memorable experience for me!!
Yeah…wasted plastic tits. But soda has a great ass. I can’t remember moon that much …
Old 17-04-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cramgnoel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4 hands massage its mean threesome ?
Old 23-04-2024, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Yes bro. Best if they are good friends so better ask one girl you know if she knows someone she's comfortable with. With good chemistry it can be very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cramgnoel View Post
4 hands massage its mean threesome ?
Old 27-04-2024, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimnuts View Post

Bro can share where and how to find them?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1