The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
Rose beer is next to wonderland along the same street as Boss club.

Its not as good as kiss lounge but its like a small lounge with hostress.
small place but if u looking for place to relax then maybe u can try there

openning time is about 5pm in the evening and they close at 2am (if i am not wrong)

New joint and and not too many gals now but i heard more are coming this month..

Enjoy bros

i talk to the mamasan and she assured me that all her girls are thai and service level will be satisfied.(which means girls will not be like some in the booking farms that some bros had encounter)

mamsan name is ploy (0857110610)
Was there on the 12th, place not opened yet. Spoke to a puying, she speak Cantonese very well. She claimed more gals would arrive in 2 weeks time.

Did not bother to go in, just spoke to her outside the joint. From the outside view, the place appear real small, like one shop lot, certainly doesn't look like a farm.

There was a short hair gal sitting in side with 2 other men (don't think they are customers), look quite cute.... again maybe from far.
Old 15-01-2011, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Was there on the 12th, place not opened yet. Spoke to a puying, she speak Cantonese very well. She claimed more gals would arrive in 2 weeks time.

Did not bother to go in, just spoke to her outside the joint. From the outside view, the place appear real small, like one shop lot, certainly doesn't look like a farm.

There was a short hair gal sitting in side with 2 other men (don't think they are customers), look quite cute.... again maybe from far.

yes bro u r right..

The place is not only a farm.Its something more than a farm..Puyings expected to come before the CNY period..its closed now due to licensing problem( i think)

bros can book for LT or ST without having to drink inside...hope the info helps
Old 15-01-2011, 07:30 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mhappy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
Reporting live from danok
13/1/2011
... 50 tequila and dont know hang how many flower already. Lost count and control already.
Then on the way back to hotel, my girl say buy some beer and drink in my room. Ahem, something is going to happen. Then we drink in the room for 30 min and my friend going back to his room to tfk.
Another example of Didi taking over the control!
No wonder the Models/Coyotes can afford to drive Vios just only depend on LD and flowers........

You can see how you treat your friend.....he is 1st time there!

Last edited by mhappy; 15-01-2011 at 07:43 AM.
Old 15-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhappy View Post
Another example of Didi taking over the control!
No wonder the Models/Coyotes can afford to drive Vios just only depend on LD and flowers........

You can see how you treat your friend.....he is 1st time there!
My didi didnt take control cause my objective of this trip is to spend the money. Won some money from 4d so why not spend it?? ^^

I told my friend everything abt danok and i let him decide what he want so i can guide him from A to Z.

FR will be submit later cause now need to do some packing and go to ipoh for friend wedding.
Old 17-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
My didi didnt take control cause my objective of this trip is to spend the money. Won some money from 4d so why not spend it?? ^^
Envy u bro.. Spend $$ n get girl.. I spend $$ n suck own thumb..
is it my face?
Old 18-01-2011, 03:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justintime84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello all the Tai Kos, anyone heading to Danok on 20-22 Jan??
Old 18-01-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat View Post
Envy u bro.. Spend $$ n get girl.. I spend $$ n suck own thumb..
is it my face?
bro, sometime need to know how to make them feel comfortable too .. like cracking some jokes .. playing around ..

dont show the ham sap face too fast .. act a bit gentlemen with a sense of humour.
Old 18-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justintime84 View Post
hello all the Tai Kos, anyone heading to Danok on 20-22 Jan??
... funny question, leh, you? Sure have many plenty people going there everyday, some Tai Kor, some Kor Kor, some Ku Ku, mostly lan cheow looking for CB (Char Bor)......

Give you a latest tip, stay in the latest hotel opened, Siam Thana City, call to book 0195145552 (yes Malaysia mobile) RM59 per night, very nicely set up rooms, large toilet with standing shower and big bathtub, (can fit 2 medium to large, no no to large and large) have sliding windows (with mirrors) to the toilets. (kinky, can see puying bathing, or see yourselves in action!) Breakfast very decent.

One set back, still have some renovations going on. And need to mention, the glass door at the end of the corridor is not secured and the fall could be all the way to the ground floor. (scary)

Hopefully all these are fixed.

Was there last week, for 3 nights. One group of 3 checked out, complaining about the renovation noise, BUT came and and re check in and requested for the rooms they stayed before they checked out earlier......

Hope you have a good trip.....
Old 18-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
... funny question, leh, you? Sure have many plenty people going there everyday, some Tai Kor, some Kor Kor, some Ku Ku, mostly lan cheow looking for CB (Char Bor)......

Give you a latest tip, stay in the latest hotel opened, Siam Thana City, call to book 0195145552 (yes Malaysia mobile) RM59 per night, very nicely set up rooms, large toilet with standing shower and big bathtub, (can fit 2 medium to large, no no to large and large) have sliding windows (with mirrors) to the toilets. (kinky, can see puying bathing, or see yourselves in action!) Breakfast very decent.

One set back, still have some renovations going on. And need to mention, the glass door at the end of the corridor is not secured and the fall could be all the way to the ground floor. (scary)

Hopefully all these are fixed.

Was there last week, for 3 nights. One group of 3 checked out, complaining about the renovation noise, BUT came and and re check in and requested for the rooms they stayed before they checked out earlier......
last week?? i was there on 13 - 15 jan .. aiyo ..
Old 18-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
benlee103 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
14/1/2011

So, we proceed to rose again and my friend book a girl by the name of Fon. My friend told me that her girl attitude is bad. Keep on showing black face because she lose rm1k in poker game. I told him to call the okt and complaint. After all the hassle, he manage to change.
I know the girl, Fon you talked about. Damn fxxking bad attitude. I also changed her. All brudders here please blacklist her. She looks quite pretty but she very unlady like and speak very loud and can even scold you. Be careful of her.
Old 18-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
last week?? i was there on 13 - 15 jan .. aiyo ..
... ha ha ha ha... 11 - 14.... 'ah pek' sounds familiar?....

where did you stay? was in Hello Bangkok on 12 night.... and Kiss for a few minutes.......
Old 18-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Samster

i already knew you are ah pek !

i stay at PP hotel. Suppose to walk to satit grandview but too far so decide to check into PP.
Old 20-01-2011, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
19th night in Danok

I was there yesterday. It is strange that as not many cheongsters. I supposed it will be packed as today is a public holiday for Penang and some others states. I guess puyings are more than cheongsters.
Booked a SYT puying from Rose about noon time. Ask her to stay in her office and I will go for decent massage with my buddy opposite Oliver. After massage booked 2 young ML to our hotel VIP room for drinking and called my farm gal to join as well. After about 1 hours finished 10 bottles of beers and 1 wine and both of us finished about rm300 just for tipped the 3 gals for “Muk Gaew”
Then, my buddy wants to go to Winner. Asked all gals back to their office and both of us go to Winner. Reached there and saw 1-2 tables with Customers only. The gals start come to our table but I only allow some “ok” looking to sit with us since can't get chun gals.
I think about 5 puying accompany us. My buddy and I spent about rm700+ just for drinks and tips. My buddy wants to book one of the gals and I have to be the temporary OKT to close the deal. (My friend can only speaks very little of Thai)
The gal charged rm500 and my friend said ok but I managed to reduce it to rm400. For me rm500 can get very Chun gal in other places. After that we went to have dinner and my farm gal also joined me. During the dinner, the Winner gal told my friend that she wants to go back to office around 12am. I told the Winner gal that she only can goes back next day. But my friend straight away asked the gal to go back immediately as he claimed that he has no mood already.
Then, back to hotel with my buddy and farm gal. We then off to Kiss Society after shower. I have no comment on the Models/Coyotes there. The pretty gal who in-charge of the cool bar room really got my eye. Any bro has fish her? I just talked to her and managed to make a date with her on this 28th while writing this FR. Sorry Bro Yokosi, Bookemon and Xerus, I might be in Kiss from 8pm to 2am on 28th.
Later off to Paragon, at Paragon few gals that I know of came to our table and dance with my buddy………..we always got the happy ending. Looking forward to this 28th.

Last edited by Lim2305; 20-01-2011 at 09:38 PM.
Old 21-01-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 19th night in Danok

Bro, Indeed you have your Visa extended ! Looking forwrad to catching up with you guys on the 28th. What time r u arriving there ? Where are you guys lodging ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
I was there yesterday. It is strange that as not many cheongsters. I supposed it will be packed as today is a public holiday for Penang and some others states. I guess puyings are more than cheongsters.
Booked a SYT puying from Rose about noon time. Ask her to stay in her office and I will go for decent massage with my buddy opposite Oliver. After massage booked 2 young ML to our hotel VIP room for drinking and called my farm gal to join as well. After about 1 hours finished 10 bottles of beers and 1 wine and both of us finished about rm300 just for tipped the 3 gals for “Muk Gaew”
Then, my buddy wants to go to Winner. Asked all gals back to their office and both of us go to Winner. Reached there and saw 1-2 tables with Customers only. The gals start come to our table but I only allow some “ok” looking to sit with us since can't get chun gals.
I think about 5 puying accompany us. My buddy and I spent about rm700+ just for drinks and tips. My buddy wants to book one of the gals and I have to be the temporary OKT to close the deal. (My friend can only speaks very little of Thai)
The gal charged rm500 and my friend said ok but I managed to reduce it to rm400. For me rm500 can get very Chun gal in other places. After that we went to have dinner and my farm gal also joined me. During the dinner, the Winner gal told my friend that she wants to go back to office around 12am. I told the Winner gal that she only can goes back next day. But my friend straight away asked the gal to go back immediately as he claimed that he has no mood already.
Then, back to hotel with my buddy and farm gal. We then off to Kiss Society after shower. I have no comment on the Models/Coyotes there. The pretty gal who in-charge of the cool bar room really got my eye. Any bro has fish her? I just talked to her and managed to make a date with her on this 28th while writing this FR. Sorry Bro Yokosi, Bookemon and Xerus, I might be in Kiss from 8pm to 2am on 28th.
Later off to Paragon, at Paragon few gals that I know of came to our table and dance with my buddy………..we always got the happy ending. Looking forward to this 28th.
Old 21-01-2011, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlee103 View Post
I know the girl, Fon you talked about. Damn fxxking bad attitude. I also changed her. All brudders here please blacklist her. She looks quite pretty but she very unlady like and speak very loud and can even scold you. Be careful of her.
Agree. The face always black. After dinner at waterview, i drove my girl's car back to hotel, she ask my friend to take motorbike go back. Say headache sit in the car. Then my friend of course fark her 99.

Anyway, glad he change the girl. Just avoid Fon from Rose.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1