The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Hey no worries. How about sharing with us your top 5 girls in geylang then?
The sad thing is I dun really have anyone to recommend! Used to go to Tina of 2062A a lot but she left early this year.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Her service and looks are definitely above-average ...

Quote:
You handsome lah bro. The rest of us are just old and ordinary tiko peks. Hence can't get the same level of service as you
I guess one needs to try to bring on the "charm" and maintain respect albeit she is a professional sex-provider in order to maximize mileage out of the session ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-06-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Her service and looks are definitely above-average ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I guess one needs to try to bring on the "charm" and maintain respect albeit she is a professional sex-provider in order to maximize mileage out of the session ...
Most certainly, and some other cool moves from the old bag of tricks
Old 09-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 21
youngboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of lightyoungboy99 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Yang Yang's service is above-average, at least to me ...

Any recommendation for girls with looks and big boobs for YTL service?
Old 11-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 19
wa81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Yang Yang, lots of negative comments for her here that i also apprehensive would it be a bad experience. First look, chio! Up to the room, SOP bath with catbath, her twirling tongue is at high power mode throughout the back and front. AR, and when the showerhead is not used, it will be positioned at your balls, gushing at them while she lick you all over. Then to the bed, bbbj was ok, start to finger her, she position herself in doggie style, stretch one of her leg up to give me maximum access to her kitty, wow! First time ever seeing this type of scene. Now start to imagine all kind of gymnastic stunts to perform later... Sadly i am not up to that high energy level anymore... Cap on, ride on, her solid tits and firm body gyrate away. Shiok! While giving me the cfm look, finally off the shot, she knew and starts to kiap her pussy to squeeze out every last drop... Chat abit wash up and went off.

Fujian china
3 months here

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10 (abit tummy but firm taut body, with a small scorpion tattoovon her right hand)
Boobs: 9/10 (not massive knockers, just the right size stressballs)
Bbbj: 7/10 (not fantastic magical. Just the normal lick, twirl, suck)
AR: 7/10 (it not only depends on skills but also the feel of my stomach, and my stomach was not good this time round to enjoy fully)
FJ: 8/10 (seldom u can find one who will control the strength of the kiapness, and i can feel the potential from the stunt she chut, it could have been a circus act if i am up to it)
Gfe: 7.5/10 (ok, at least she clicked with me, unlike the coldness felt by other bros. at least she is not star awards which too fake i dont like. Can chat with)
Old 31-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
andy1844 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wa81 View Post
Had a session with Yang Yang, lots of negative comments for her here that i also apprehensive would it be a bad experience. First look, chio! Up to the room, SOP bath with catbath, her twirling tongue is at high power mode throughout the back and front. AR, and when the showerhead is not used, it will be positioned at your balls, gushing at them while she lick you all over. Then to the bed, bbbj was ok, start to finger her, she position herself in doggie style, stretch one of her leg up to give me maximum access to her kitty, wow! First time ever seeing this type of scene. Now start to imagine all kind of gymnastic stunts to perform later... Sadly i am not up to that high energy level anymore... Cap on, ride on, her solid tits and firm body gyrate away. Shiok! While giving me the cfm look, finally off the shot, she knew and starts to kiap her pussy to squeeze out every last drop... Chat abit wash up and went off.

Fujian china
3 months here

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10 (abit tummy but firm taut body, with a small scorpion tattoovon her right hand)
Boobs: 9/10 (not massive knockers, just the right size stressballs)
Bbbj: 7/10 (not fantastic magical. Just the normal lick, twirl, suck)
AR: 7/10 (it not only depends on skills but also the feel of my stomach, and my stomach was not good this time round to enjoy fully)
FJ: 8/10 (seldom u can find one who will control the strength of the kiapness, and i can feel the potential from the stunt she chut, it could have been a circus act if i am up to it)
Gfe: 7.5/10 (ok, at least she clicked with me, unlike the coldness felt by other bros. at least she is not star awards which too fake i dont like. Can chat with)
Yang Yang only worth $100.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1844 View Post
Yang Yang only worth $100.
that is too kind. $50 i also wont pay.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Think Bei Bei probably the most worth now here. Curvy and busty plus good service. Shiok.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

totally forgot about her. ya, at least she is worth the $150
Old 03-08-2013, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
matrasoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
Too bad, she is no more around
Old 03-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
andy1844 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
Any fr about bei bei?
Old 04-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

Have not vsited Yi Tiao Long since bei bei left. Any good recommendation from bro here that have similar services like bei bei. Now seems like stardard drop in this house.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

Didn't even know bei bei left. When did she leave?
Old 04-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1521 / Power: 11
ArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant futureArmKarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Didn't even know bei bei left. When did she leave?
Oh shit, Bei Bei left oredi ?
Old 05-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmKarn View Post
Oh shit, Bei Bei left oredi ?