The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 22-03-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Yah, remember mistress Aria, she was my first Bdsm encounter. I miss her sister mistress Christy few visit here to Singapore. Really regret not making an effort to serve her. Heard they are now active in Europe. But think they give up Singapore small market already. And yes BnY, looking forward to my session on Tuesday. Some lucky bros will serve her on her arrival on Monday. Lucky..��
Old 22-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Yah, remember mistress Aria, she was my first Bdsm encounter. I miss her sister mistress Christy few visit here to Singapore. Really regret not making an effort to serve her. Heard they are now active in Europe. But think they give up Singapore small market already. And yes BnY, looking forward to my session on Tuesday. Some lucky bros will serve her on her arrival on Monday. Lucky..��
Christie was my first professional BDSM encounter closely followed by Aria who i must have met about 5 or 6 times. First real strap on fuck, first electrics, first golden showers....first time for a lot of things. But there are ladies just as good around now too.
Old 22-03-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tetched deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Christie was my first professional BDSM encounter closely followed by Aria who i must have met about 5 or 6 times. First real strap on fuck, first electrics, first golden showers....first time for a lot of things. But there are ladies just as good around now too.
But that first time you will always remember! I do hope those gals are doing well where ever they are. Lots of good times for alot of ol Bros here thanks to them
Old 22-03-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
herre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got 1 crazy retarded balless smelly bastard dog zapped me 2 points
Old 23-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 17
ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!

Hi bros,

Anyone tried Viki before?

Can give a FR for her?

Thanks
Old 23-03-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 11
OriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Same here, used to be a regular of these two sister when they were still active in the singapore market. I guess one of my most memorable session was the one I got dominate by both of them together, those happy times~

It's a pity they are no longer coming here anymore.
Old 23-03-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just had a wonderful session with Ms. Bella and Ms. Nikki in Bangkok. They are both highly skilled and motivated Mistresses with a lot of experience going back to the original Chateau Jade, the first dungeon in Thailand. After the end of CJ they worked together at Thaidomina. Ms. Nikki left TD a year ago and opened her own website, and now she has partnered up with Ms. Bella who just left TD as well. Together they are quite a formidable team! Their website is www.mistressnikki.com
Old 24-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster (B)

Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 24-03-2015 12:08 AM bb
Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 24-03-2015 12:04 AM here you go
Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 23-03-2015 11:50 PM Hahaha .... Ur a big style retard
Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 22-03-2015 11:39 PM fuck you faggot

To these 4 bastard losers faggot retarded balless coward scum dogs that zapped me, I fucked you all and I also fucked all your prostitute whore female family members! Limpeh fuck you faggot moronic loser bastard dogs!

All you these 4 bastard motherfuckers scum retarded dogs and all your whole families will all die very horribly and very painfully in road accidents very very soon!

Limpeh have a total of 16 usernames in this forum and all 16 of my these 16 usernames all have above 100 reputation points each in this forum!(And 3 of my these 16 usernames even have above 500 reputation points)

Last edited by herre; 24-03-2015 at 12:53 AM.
Old 24-03-2015, 07:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
barret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trout View Post
I just had a wonderful session with Ms. Bella and Ms. Nikki in Bangkok. They are both highly skilled and motivated Mistresses with a lot of experience going back to the original Chateau Jade, the first dungeon in Thailand. After the end of CJ they worked together at Thaidomina. Ms. Nikki left TD a year ago and opened her own website, and now she has partnered up with Ms. Bella who just left TD as well. Together they are quite a formidable team! Their website is www.mistressnikki.com
Always wanted to try nikki but pity shes not coming to sg any time soon
Old 24-03-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster (B)

Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 24-03-2015 08:05 AM then down you go more
Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 24-03-2015 02:30 AM dissing ppl

To these 2 bastard losers faggot retarded balless coward scum dogs that zapped me, I fucked you all and I also fucked all your prostitute whore female family members! Limpeh fuck you faggot moronic loser bastard dogs!

you these 2 bastard motherfuckers scum retarded dogs and all your whole families will all die very horribly and very painfully in road accidents very very soon!
Old 24-03-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
It would be rare for a Chinese-speaking only domme to accept a session with someone she can't communicate with, so I think the question of how to communicate is moot. If she accepts, then she must be confident enough (or desparate enough...) to think communication does not matter.

HC - from the good old days of Health Centres. Basically fuck shops that masquerade as spas. They are practically non-existent now and the discussions centre around FLs, visiting dommes and overseas dommes.

It might be helpful if you mentioned where you found this Mistress Alicia, or provide a link to her ad/page. I'm guessing you are referring to the shemale?

If she has come straight from a prior session then there really isn't much time for her to build it up. Maybe you should arrange for a slot where she has time between sessions.

Mailbox full!
Old 24-03-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Mailbox full!
Cleared
Old 24-03-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1809 / Power: 20
d2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by herre View Post
Is it you like very smelly and sweaty girl's feet?
Yup i like smelly feet.
Old 24-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post

I have served Mistress Aria 3-4 times. There was once she brought me to chinatown ktv pub dressed up in heels.. when she was staying in RE! hotel.. wat an experience.. scary but fun..
Old 24-03-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I just had a great caning from Mistress yezi, she is good with the cane! Accurate and hard! Highly recommended for cane lovers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1