The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Song View Post
Danok has been quiet last night. I decide to spend an afternoon in spa and turn out only 3 gals I can find sitting outside mutiara 1. I moved down to Rose and "ah black" left not much of stock for over night.. back hotel and got David to move me around for "shopping spree" I ended up with a gal from Myanmar. Disco is definite out for me and lonely ranger is not a great idea to go ktv. Is it the bomb happened last month or songkan around the corner...
Nope.... the main reason is Suthep is rallying his supporters for another showdown this weekend in BKK and they are mostly from the south. This is the situation not only in Danok but also in Hatyai, Krabi, Hua Hin, Pattani, Narathiwat etc ....... it is like a ghost town in many of the southern towns.
Old 08-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Southern Thailand on red alert after 8 bomb blasts in 2 days

Report from The Nation dated 8 April 2014 :-

Southern Thailand on red alert after 8 bomb blasts in 2 days

Security tightened after 8 sites hit in 2 days in apparent bid to scare away Songkran tourists

Security has been beefed up in the restive deep South ahead of the long Songkran holiday next week, following destructive bombing attacks in Yala over the past two days.

Yesterday's bomb explosion at a goods warehouse in Yala municipality led to a blaze that caused at least Bt300 million in damage.

The Sri Samai warehouse is the largest for consumer products in the region and distributes goods to the three southern border provinces of Yala, Narathiwat and Pattani.

A convenience store located next to the warehouse was among four targets attacked yesterday morning.

Authorities in the southern border provinces yesterday began increasing security measures in risky areas.

Yala Governor Dejrat Simsiri said the bombings in the province yesterday and on Sunday were certainly carried out by the same group of people judging from evidence found by investigators.

He said the attacks involved car and motorcycle bombs and were obviously well planned and aimed at undermining the local economy ahead of Songkran.

The governor said the authorities were convinced that yesterday's explosions were caused by time bombs planted around the same time as those that exploded on Sunday.

"The perpetrators timed the bombs to explode at different times in order to make the attacks look worse," he said.

Local authorities have boosted security to the top level and thoroughly scrutinised possible target areas, according to the governor.

He added that security had been provided to individuals who could be targeted by insurgents.

Noppong Thiraworn, head of the Yala Chamber of Commerce, put the warehouse damage bill at an estimated Bt300 million.

The warehouse mainly stored consumer products, electrical appliances and furniture.

Noppong said the economic impact of the attacks was incalculable, with the latest attacks the severest in 10 years.

"The perpetrators certainly wanted to scare away tourists when we expect Songkran to help stimulate the local economy," he said.

On Sunday evening, four almost simultaneous explosions rocked Yala, killing one person and injuring 28 others in the heart of the town.

Yala is one of several hot spots in the predominantly Muslim deep South. Violence flared in the region in January 2004 and since claimed more than 5,000 lives. The authorities believe separatist insurgents are behind most of the violence.

In the neighbouring province of Narathiwat, security has been heightened, particularly in the downtown and business centre, following the attacks in Yala, Narathiwat Governor Nattapong Sirichana said yesterday.

More checkpoints have been set up to screen suspected vehicles entering those areas.

Nattapong said insurgents might attempt to carry out attacks in Muang and Sungai Kolok districts ahead of Songkran, in a bid to scare away tourists.

Security sources said yesterday that the latest attacks could be aimed at challenging the new commander of the Fourth Army Region, Lt-General Walit Rojanapakdee.

The sources said that the bombings had had a severe psychological impact on locals, while the intended message from insurgents could be that they were capable of such attacks at anytime and anywhere.

------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 08-04-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Z Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdd View Post
Z club is happening in weekdays? for example today? haha..can we take girls from the club back to hotel? wait until 3 am Thai time or we can pay to people in charged there..
Possible to tapao but prepared to get chopped first!
Old 13-04-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
preducer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im gonna be in danok on the 19th Apr. if anyone wanna meet up just pm me.
Old 13-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by preducer View Post
im gonna be in danok on the 19th Apr. if anyone wanna meet up just pm me.
=======
danok very ulu leh. for us Singaporean, we are use to party at high class ktvs
Old 13-04-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
=======
You are back.........

Agreed with you, Danok is not ulu, it is fooking ulu! But abalone too much also no fun...... tio boh!
Old 29-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ahgogo123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any fun in hatyai?
Old 30-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
=======
Danok ulu? You been there before personally or you just hearsay hearsay??

If danok is ulu, you wont see kfc and mcd there already...
Old 30-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgogo123 View Post
Any fun in hatyai?
What kind of fun you want?

Clubbing then ons you can try sugarbeat or nectar lo.

Want buy ld hang flower can go kiss channel or barberry...

Want spa can try new lady, pink lady, chaopraya

Hiso farm girl can try kiss lounge...
Old 12-05-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Two killed as explosions rock south Thailand

Two killed as explosions rock South Thailand

HAT YAI: At least two people were killed and nine others injured when southern Thailand was shaken by dozens of bomb blasts.

It has yet to be ascertained if Malaysians were among the victims in the latest spate of violence.

According to a local source, the incident started at 7.30pm local time when four bombs exploded in Sungai Golok.

Three explosions were reported in Sungai Padi while a school and a motorcycle repair shops were burned down.

Other explosions shook Takbai Town leaving two people dead and several others hurt.

In the Yala Region, five bomb explosions disrupted power supply to several areas while three explosions were reported in the Yaha district and two in the Thanto district.

Shootings and burning of tyres were reported in the Benang Setar District and in Krong Pinang.
- Bernama
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 12-05-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Dannok

Few days ago I predict those terrorists may strike Dannok (Sadao) again.

Although it happened to other Southern parts but still it's too much!
Old 12-05-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

I just worry that Dandok might become a ghost town...lots of hotel business are getting bad.
Old 12-05-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Coming soon and already listed in their black book.
This time they using the gals.
Old 12-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yeah, Tai Kor Tony you are very good in predicting .... Any predictions for 4D Numbers ???
Old 12-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KuantanKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Predictions based on? Mind sharing please cos at least all the brothers here can now abit.

p/s Balls shrinking now as my second trip supposed to be next month
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1