The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Private88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Thanks, brother... budget is not much of an issue when come to play, would prefer someone with the look of 赵薇 or 范冰冰

Ever met someone of great quality only in SHA clubs, I was very disappointed in ChangAn when the KTV chicks there are at best 5/10 or even worst !

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansomemilk View Post
Yo! You got to be specific about what is "high quality". High means price as well.

The top-end ones I don't bother, cos not much diff between a 9/10 and a 7/10 when lights are down, and alcohol is high

You just have to know the acroymns whether this place is 3/6/9, 2/5/8 or 4/8/10 etc to know the budget.

Usually the 3/6/9 ones are quite ok, can find 7.5/10 ones.

What you want?
Old 11-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zhongguoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy KTV (88307480)at Fu min lu, near the 小肥羊 . (Futian area). The pricing is reasonable. The girls are 2/5/8 and 3/6/9. From what i heard from the mummy, niko, most of them work only part time. (fresher?) Anyway there is lots of KTV/sauna around that area for you to explore.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
aakumu2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansomemilk View Post
Yo! You got to be specific about what is "high quality". High means price as well.

The top-end ones I don't bother, cos not much diff between a 9/10 and a 7/10 when lights are down, and alcohol is high

You just have to know the acroymns whether this place is 3/6/9, 2/5/8 or 4/8/10 etc to know the budget.

Usually the 3/6/9 ones are quite ok, can find 7.5/10 ones.

What you want?
Hi bro,
Does SZ still have 2/5/8 girls? I do not even mind if it was 3/6/9 but all I have seen was the high end ones.
Very bored with these types of girls as there was no GFEs.
Do you mind sharing the contacts and address details.
Thank.

My humble two cents.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhongguoren View Post
Happy KTV (88307480)at Fu min lu, near the 小肥羊 . (Futian area). The pricing is reasonable. The girls are 2/5/8 and 3/6/9. From what i heard from the mummy, niko, most of them work only part time. (fresher?) Anyway there is lots of KTV/sauna around that area for you to explore.
Hi Bro zhong,

Can explain what you mean by 2/5/8 and 3/6/9?

How much tips to pay the gal for sitting? Is there mummy system? Thanks
Old 12-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 20
Ange|Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post
Hi Bro zhong,

Can explain what you mean by 2/5/8 and 3/6/9?

How much tips to pay the gal for sitting? Is there mummy system? Thanks
2/5/8 means 200 for seating tips, 500 seating tips plus short time, 800 means tips for seating plus overnight.

same meaning with 3/6/9 or whatever combination.

Gals Conquest in China:
HK, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hunan, Sichuan, Henan, Xian, Shenzhen, Fujian,Shantou, Hubei, Yunan Banna Tribe , GuangXi Zhuang Tribe and counting
Old 12-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Samster

dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange|Boy View Post
2/5/8 means 200 for seating tips, 500 seating tips plus short time, 800 means tips for seating plus overnight.

same meaning with 3/6/9 or whatever combination.
Hi Angelboys,

Thanks fo ryour detail explanation.

I be in shenzhen from 14-17 Oct. Dunno any bro that we can met tccs...of course chiongin too...haha...will be staying at futian area
Old 14-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Angelboys,

Thanks fo ryour detail explanation.

I be in shenzhen from 14-17 Oct. Dunno any bro that we can met tccs...of course chiongin too...haha...will be staying at futian area
bro dust, for your info. The tip for the DJ at Happy Ktv is 100rmb only. (if their service is good then you might want to tip more, since they also have male DJ, pls request for female one) Enjoy ur trip.
Old 17-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
aakumu2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhongguoren View Post
Hi bro,
I just called the phone no you gave and they told me that there is no meimei there for sitting 2/5/8?
Please explain, who to contact and how to booked the rooms.
The front desk said the the min charges is 680 yuan but no girls?.....

My humble two cents.
Old 21-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu2 View Post
Hi bro,
I just called the phone no you gave and they told me that there is no meimei there for sitting 2/5/8?
Please explain, who to contact and how to booked the rooms.
The front desk said the the min charges is 680 yuan but no girls?.....

My humble two cents.
My last visit there was a few months back. Me and my frens just went in and no booking was required as it was on a weekday. No sure of the latest scene there, but i can remember that the last time i went there, there are 2/5/8 and 3/6/9 gals. Hmm..maybe i outdated. sorry bro. You can try this number 13798262188 to look for the manager. Cheers!
Old 21-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

I will be going to Shenzhen this thursday and will be back on 29th. Any Bros want to meet for a drink please pm me.

Thanks

Gals Conquest in China:
HK, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hunan, Sichuan, Henan, Xian, Shenzhen, Fujian,Shantou, Hubei, Yunan Banna Tribe , GuangXi Zhuang Tribe and counting
Old 26-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mcleod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro have any good FL in SZ to share?
pm me pls
Old 30-10-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

Hi, just been back from Shenzhen and CA, so far not much adventure but manage to get a massage girl who is a friend of my china contact for overnight for 200 RMB, haha unbelivable,

Slightly plumb but with 38C assets so no complains. Never know the massage palour exist as I have been staying at the hotel just beside the massage palour for the past 3 years.

Bro no point asking me for the contact as thats a strictly invitation only place.

Will love to meet up in Shenzhen one of these days.

Gals Conquest in China:
Old 30-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Hi angelboy,

assuem you have an happening and sexisfy trip from shenzhen...hahah

I was there last 3 weeks...can see many massage porlour and KTV is more relax on the gals and special....

Now mostly massage parlour have special service on RMB 300 per shot include the massage...good price

The hotel you staying is it Nan Gua Bin Guan? hehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange|Boy View Post
Hi, just been back from Shenzhen and CA, so far not much adventure but manage to get a massage girl who is a friend of my china contact for overnight for 200 RMB, haha unbelivable,

Slightly plumb but with 38C assets so no complains. Never know the massage palour exist as I have been staying at the hotel just beside the massage palour for the past 3 years.

Bro no point asking me for the contact as thats a strictly invitation only place.

Will love to meet up in Shenzhen one of these days.
Old 30-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
GYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed - an optional place to visit

I have miss ShenZhen for at least 5 years ( bec most of my stay are around DongGuan region ). My friend and I decided to make 1 night stay at Luo-Hu district in ShenZhen so that we can roam around jalan jalan....and easy access to the immigration to cross over to HK.

We check-in at LuShan Hotel ( Chun-Feng road, at junction of Dong-Fend south road ) where we stay many years ago.During that time Lu-Shan Hotel is still the happening site where the success rate of picking up FL on the Pub is above 65% .

The recent crack-down on KTV, PUB and Club by the AV had make the scene a little quiet, people tend to operate more carefully ( even handling out call-girls contact name cards along the road side ). But 1 scene don;t change....after dark, many chiok girls walking up and down

Afterall, to be safe, we decided to try out the HC located on the 4th Flr of Lu-Shan Hotel which we stay. When we arrived, we were greet by the receiptionist, smiling ....indeed friendly, and make her effort to explain the menu;

Surprise !! price are cheap after all those-in promotion.
1) HK style Massage 90 min RMB 238 Nett ( include HJ plus squeezing the
boob )...I have number 0038, 21 yrs old ChongQing girl, 34C, fair skin
and I can say belong to those 2000 category at any high class KTV
girls in Shanghai for 1 shot take out service

plus

2) Free 60 min foot massage, strong & good !! but compliment to sign a
tip of RMB 30 bec they earn only from tip ( massage by young man )

plus

3) Free 60 min of head massage plus oil massage of neck & shoulder,
then ear cleaning....song !! Compliment to sign a tip of RMB 50 for the
girl who do 3 different service .

In total of 3 hour and 30 min, we each spend RMB 320, satifiying and really value for money, where to find such service in Singapore / Malaysia ???
So, for brother who have no lobang can opt for such visit to kill your time, song and relax ( plus PCC by very young and pretty girls...we can see them walking here and there to get the oil from the counter, so far everyone i see i also steam )

No wonder many HK people come over here after 11pm, and then they can sleep for free until next morning to safe hotel bill.
Old 31-10-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi angelboy,

assuem you have an happening and sexisfy trip from shenzhen...hahah

I was there last 3 weeks...can see many massage porlour and KTV is more relax on the gals and special....

Now mostly massage parlour have special service on RMB 300 per shot include the massage...good price

The hotel you staying is it Nan Gua Bin Guan? hehee
Nope Bro, Its Huang Gang Motel 268. I pick the hotel cos its safe, have been staying for the past 3 years whenever I go furthermore the MRT entrance is in the hotel.

Its safe cos from the 15th storey onwards, its Govt offices, so a lot of security guards around but its a girl friendly hotel. Call OKT to send girls also no problem.

Not to mention that it is surrounded by KTVs and suanas, both clean and not so clean.

Haha.

Gals Conquest in China:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1