The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zhienteddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

1st time fr!!!!

Lol. Yesterday went to cititel. Went at about 5.40pm. As I'm still new to this, went in there blurred~ my only experience before is e2 spa(semi prc) before going up I called the counter edi, captain greeted me. Straight go mirror. Before tat captain brought me up to 6th floor see higher grade ones. After seeing 2'wang pai', went back down disappointed. Too normal for me. After tat went back down for mirror. Came out roughly 10gurls. So hard to choose. All okok nia as they r locals. Cititel spa memang muhibah, got Chinese got Malay. Then got this girl standing 3rd from the left who grabbed my attention. Told captain, then proceeded. Then I heard captain say lv, u. I said pur loud to captain in shock. Huh. This is lv ar?!? Die lo. All of the girls look at me. Captain ask me why? Damn pai' seh. Cause I've read quite some fr on her already. Wa. Toto also not so accurate. Random choose also can choose her. Ok. Fast forward. Went to the room downstairs. Cossy room, attached bath. Whole room was filled with mirrors!

Local Chinese, can speak Cantonese
Name:lv
Looks:8-10(maybe cause she's not prc. XD)
Experience:almost 1year
Boobs:B+ - C-
Height:158
Bj:9/10
French kissing:allowed(dunno is it for everyone)
Fj:8-10(pussy still can feel small.(maybe cause my dick not so long but fat type so feel may be different)
Gfe:10/10(juz met but instantly feel like my gf edi. Call me baby somemore)
Plus point: her pr skills! She talk n talk n talk that makes u so comfortable with her, won't feel akward at all!
Dmg:230+tip(with her service sure you'll giv tip)

P.s: got chance go again confirm will find her!
Old 25-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alankee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stay in Cititel many times liao, today finally walk into the spa.

Told the captain i want package and sit there wait for the girls. First 2 is malay girl, one of them look good name sarah...body rate as 8/10 but short. Then come a line of girls....immediately the tallest, slimest in pink catch my eyes - her name Tung Tung. Choose her.

As she got booking so wait for about 1hr. Cut the story short, rating as below.

Face: 8/10
Boob: 8/10 (32B natural, but look very good on her body)
Height: 165
Weight: 43Kg (slim right? normally girls at this weight is A cup)
Catbath: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Overall : 9/10
RTF: every time i stay here.
Damage: RM210 + tips

so far i think this is my most enjoyable.
Old 26-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Any bros can tell me where i can get Malay girls for massage..sian lah prc
Old 29-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

Here's short fr for last fridays visit

Name:yy
Age: 22(juz finished college, captain calls her college girl, indeed look like colleage girl)
Height:165. Tall n slim
Boobs:33A(small but still got meat)
Exp:6/10
Looks:8/10(seriously look like student n doesn't look like do this job de)
Service:9/10
Bj:8-10(my type cause she very gentle)
Fj:9-10(real moaning plus tight pussy cause she work parttime only)
Gfe:8-10(her smiles melts me)
Dmg:210
Pussy clean, no rushing, no faking

Overal: I giv her a 9-10. At first she looks cool. After the ice breaks she really treats me like her own bf. No complaints. Wan do what then do. Definitely will go back for her cause I dun like too experienced girls. Sometimes when do with these innocent plus not quite experienced girl make u hav the extra feel. Haha.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
human11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

these chinese girls (not prc) like LV, can they converse in malay or english ?
Old 02-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by human11 View Post
these chinese girls (not prc) like LV, can they converse in malay or english ?
Yes bro, they r muhibah there. Got Malay girls there too
Old 05-09-2010, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dynastycheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for all those bro, in cititel, i got some question about there such as does they provide massage there n cititel there, the massage i mean is like include help u massage there, coz i dun feel like doing too much of those extreme activities thesre day
Old 05-09-2010, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kevin_iso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the info
Old 06-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Samster

rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of
Unhappy 1st Cititel Midvalley KL

At last i reach the land of Minahs! Been 2 years after checking into my hotel i decide to go to cittel to check it out after reading so much about it. I knew it was fasting mth but i dont care i wanted to bonk a local minah

I reached the spa,as i was early around 11 am. It was deserted! Hehe i was the only one there. I changed and use the sauna n pool.It was not that great..maby i am spoiled after be served in china

I called the captain .His name was Heng.Told him that i wanted local malay girl only strictly.He told me business very bad as fasting mth and he had only one girl name sarah who is malay.he called her over for me to approve

Daam she was hot looking! with her ass sticking out and pretty minah face.i was like ok sure but he advice me she cant massage at all so he recommend me a local Chinese girl for massage and then sarah to bonk.since i was tired also i agreed

The Chinese girl was like more like a baby elephant..but oh well i guess since just massage i was ok with it.Her massage was not bad.after massage she offered Hj. i was like no thanking you as i was looking to fuck sarah! keke

after she left i went to shower again and sarah came in. She was pleasant looking.talk cock with her for a while found out she was working partime here and was working in sales at bukit bintang ,,well i coult be bothered talking tt much so i head straight to action

My junior was up and ready for action when she striped,,slowly as i saw her naked he went limp...WTF,Her boobs were maximum 32A and he left side chest was darker ..something like freckles ,It was a instant turn off

i just llyed down and tried to think about all the hot minahs i fucked b4,She started to gv me a bjjj.Soon i was hard and she started to ride me. I was like thinking to myself to cum faster.soon she asked me to go on top.Fuck lazy bitchdidt even ride me for 10 seconds

Well i was pissed off so i just rammed her hard without worry..she was like moaning in pain she asked me to go slower but i could t be bother i just rammed till i cummed,I just took a shower and left without bothering to talk

Name: Sarah
Race: Malay
Ht: 160
Wt: ??
Vital stats:32A/25/36
Looks: 7/10
Body: Has a good ass but the dark freckles on her chest area is big turn off
GFE: 5/10
RTF: NEVER

Toal damage for spa,massage and FJ= Myr 300

So bros if you want to try her its your own risk ok. I just gave my honest view
Old 06-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Fantasy_66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all Bros,
There's another bad Minah in Cititel also.Tried her once and it was a big disaster.Her name was JJ.I can't remember what number already.Short,petite with big boobs (36B).She service with no smile.Talk to her and don't want to answer.Repeated my questions for few times only answer " ya" "ah" "ya la"..while servicing,keep on adjusting her own hair (throughout the whole session,adjusted for more then 10 times.?BBBJ me with massage oil on my dick!damn it!this cannot..that cannot...IT was just a big big big turn off and dissaster!
Just for every bros info : )
Old 06-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy_66 View Post
To all Bros,
There's another bad Minah in Cititel also.Tried her once and it was a big disaster.Her name was JJ.I can't remember what number already.Short,petite with big boobs (36B).She service with no smile.Talk to her and don't want to answer.Repeated my questions for few times only answer " ya" "ah" "ya la"..while servicing,keep on adjusting her own hair (throughout the whole session,adjusted for more then 10 times.?BBBJ me with massage oil on my dick!damn it!this cannot..that cannot...IT was just a big big big turn off and dissaster!
Just for every bros info : )
Well bro times are really bad i guess
Old 07-09-2010, 08:54 AM
Samster

saifulbudak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what is the operating hours?
Old 07-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

kepongryan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all brothers .. i am new in dis forum.. anyone wanna cheong with me ?? I need an experience guy to lead me .. Hopefully he's around my age 22..
Old 13-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saifulbudak View Post
what is the operating hours?
operating hour should be 10amtill 12am
not too sure about the operating time
Old 13-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepongryan View Post
Hello all brothers .. i am new in dis forum.. anyone wanna cheong with me ?? I need an experience guy to lead me .. Hopefully he's around my age 22..
i am just experience in saboon and e2, but i sort of know how cititel work, pm me if u wanna know anything or need someone to cheong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1