The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
guak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story - Do I have a choice?

Very good share TS. Support for more updates!
Old 10-03-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Xinni totally broke down after recounting the events for that night.

Seeing her sobbing so badly, made my anger subside and my heart softened.

I gave her an embrace in my arms, "Ok it's ok. Don't cry anymore. It's all my fault for putting you through this"

"I am sorry Dear. I never want to be unfaithful to you, please believe me. I only do this job because I want to make more money to repay our debts, that's all"

"I know I know. It's all my fault. You are doing all these for our family. I promised yoj I won't be angry, and I am not angry."

"Dear you forgive me? You still love me?"

"Of course. But I hope you understand that as a man, as a husband, I still have my pride and some boundaries can never be crossed. Can we agree on those boundaries? Once we talked it through, we will both stick to it ok?"

"Ok Dear. You say I listen"

"First, cannot make love with customers. Cannot french kiss with them. I allow kiss on cheeks and maybe just small pecks on the lips. But cannot french kiss. Cannot let customers play with your breasts and touch your private parts. Agree?"

"Agree. But customers touch me a bit can? They always like to hold me in their arms or hold my waist"

"Normal one hold waist all these ok. But cannot play with your body."

"Ok"

"Second, whatever happen, you cannot hide from me. Even if sometimes no choice, you broke any rules in 1, if you tell me yourself, I still can forgive if really no choice. But if you let me find out myself and you lied to me, then I cannot trust or forgive you anymore"

"Ok"

"You got any questions?"

"Errrrr eerrrrm...."

"Anything just ask now. Then we are clear"

"If customers really want, can I give them a handjob like today? Because I think sometimes no choice. But I promise I do for them, I won't let them play with my body. I just use hands only"

That's a super tough request but somehow I wanted to give Xinni some leeway too. If not she very hard to make money too.

"Ok handjob only. No blowjob. Cannot use mouth to eat or swallow. Cannot let them cum onto your face again"

"Ok I also don't like. So disgusting"

"Disgusting then you still let Mr Tan cum onto your face and you swallow his sperms"

"I was drunk and confused today Dear. Sorry no more next time"

That's how we had set the rules for Xinni's work and how she started her KTV days. Our plan was to make an average of $500 a day, $15k a month. Then maybe after half a year, we would be able to clear the debts with the loansharks. Just bite our teeth for 6 months.....
Old 10-03-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Tuesday and Wednesday. She had 2 or 3 rooms a night. I didn't go to her workplace, just waited for her to be home and for her to update me on what happened at work. Seems like all normal customers.

Thursday. She came home with a worried look.

"Anything happened?"

"Dear tonight Mr Tan come to support me again"

"Ok. He did anything to you?"

"I promised that I will tell you the truth so I will tell you. But I am scared you would be angry"

My heart felt heavy again hearing this but I tried not to let it show. "What happened?"

"Actually nothing much too. Just the same as last time?"

"Same as last time? He put his cock into your mouth again?"

"Oh no no Dear. I gave him a handjob like last time but I didnt let him put it into mh mouth. I also didn't let him cum onto my face"

"Then where he cum?"

"He cum onto my breasts"

"Your breasts? You let him play with your breasts?"

"No play. Just naked to let him see and let him cum onto them only"

"Ok that's all?"

"Yes that's all. You angry?"

Actually I was quite upset. But I gave a forced smile "No angry Xinni. You go wash up and rest soon. You are tired"

"ok!"

I could see her worried look turned into an instant relief and cheerfulness. I don't know what to say. My naive little wife. She had followed all the rules that we had set. But somehow she seemed so ignorant and nonchalant about those grey areas that made me feel uncomfortable. Well as long as it's not too overboard, I should close one eye.

Friday. Again she came home with a worried look. Everything about Xinni os written right on her face.

"What happened this time?

"Dear, Gor came to our company today and saw me working."
Old 10-03-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking forward to who is kor and how far she sill go with Mr Tan eventually!
Old 10-03-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it up!
Can't wait to see how Xinni turns out
Old 10-03-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 19
JrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to beholdJrBoy is a splendid one to behold
Support Support, nice story bro. please continue when you can
Old 11-03-2024, 04:36 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 2
pumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
Point well taken.

It's actually a story based on probably 50-70% true events but I changed the characters and also exaggerate certain parts to make it more exciting and also to ensure all that it would not be traceable.

Thanks for support!
Keep up the good work!

I really enjoy the story because I too can relate a lot with the story!
Old 11-03-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Update faster! one of the most interesting stories of recent years
Old 11-03-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
cygnono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Update faster! one of the most interesting stories of recent years
Good things are worth waiting for hehe
Old 12-03-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Can’t wait for updates!
Old 12-03-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
fonch96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story and shall support!
Old 13-03-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 1
hokena deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhokena deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

enjoy worried look
Old 27-03-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
Syncopation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This needs a lot of support! Go TS!
Old 28-03-2024, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

I did work as KTV hostess long time ago, I managed to keep it from my hubby, I told him, I'm helping my friend to run his pub.
Yes in KTV, all sorted of things happened as unexpected
All guys will touches you all over and some did finger me, squeeze my breast, took off my panties, g- string and bra too.
that's life in KTV, it's all happening up to now

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 28-03-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
guak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
I did work as KTV hostess long time ago, I managed to keep it from my hubby, I told him, I'm helping my friend to run his pub.
Yes in KTV, all sorted of things happened as unexpected
All guys will touches you all over and some did finger me, squeeze my breast, took off my panties, g- string and bra too.
that's life in KTV, it's all happening up to now
Those were the days. Not sure it is still happening now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1