The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 25-06-2012, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mistress in Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshui View Post
hey yo , which dungeon u visit ? and who is the mistress sleep nxt to you hehe
Hey yo that great idea , maybe can try to do it ....
Sorry bro , no names ,unfortunatly I fell out with her 18 months ago but I still have respect for her .Also I had been seeing her for sessions many times in 4 years so she trusted me not to try anything stupid.I was very lucky at the time and felt very privilaged.It is not something you can ask for after one visit.I wish I could do it again but there is no contact anymore and I think maybe she has retired now.
Old 25-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
modeusx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshui View Post
how the equiptment in there?
Last time i visit Midori there ........

i feel that the equiptment is not so much ...
no much mouth gag .....haha

and i think it time to upgrade more equiptment there ~haha
both midori and thaidomina has a lot of equipment. Its whether or not the Mistress uses them. You mauy wan to tell them what you like before the session starts.
Old 25-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowball69 View Post
FR on session with Miss Keiko
Had session with Miss Keiko this week. It was my best session ever. Showed her my new toy (strapon) and she enthuasistically used it on me to the max. Then finished me off with hj. Really enjoyed it and the chit chat with her after.
It is her birthday this weekend and I am sure all my Samster bros will want to join me in wishing her "Happy Birthday"
FR on Mistress Keiko

I had a session with her last week as well. Slightly late. Doesnt look jap though. I personally find her too friendly even during the session. SOP of feet licking, strapon sucking, ass worship and HJ to finish off. I did wished her happy birthday as well. Hope she will do well in this line. I am going to retire soon. might or might not go for one last session with thai domina team next mth

Enjoy guys!
Old 25-06-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeusx View Post
both midori and thaidomina has a lot of equipment. Its whether or not the Mistress uses them. You mauy wan to tell them what you like before the session starts.

Yup i went to midori's place before and i can say they are one of the best equipped in bkk. definitely worth the price of 8000THB for 3 hrs..
Old 25-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Cajsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
FR on Mistress Keiko

I had a session with her last week as well. Slightly late. Doesnt look jap though. I personally find her too friendly even during the session. SOP of feet licking, strapon sucking, ass worship and HJ to finish off. I did wished her happy birthday as well. Hope she will do well in this line. I am going to retire soon. might or might not go for one last session with thai domina team next mth

Enjoy guys!
I found her too friendly and I think her voice not commanding enough. Otherwise a nice experience and wonderful domme. She however enjoys what she is doing... That is important.
Old 26-06-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajsam View Post
I found her too friendly and I think her voice not commanding enough. .
thanks for info. i think that her voice being less commanding and more gentle
is a great plus to pple like me. makes the session less SAF and more seductive.
Old 26-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
divinewind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Mistress Kay from Shanghai? - from this website: http://www.chinese-mistress.com

I tried Mistress Cherry from that website but was informed she is currently out-stationed for an unspecified period of time, pity.

I might be making a trip to Shanghai soon, any bros got recommendation for beautiful Mistresses there? Thanks!
Old 26-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewind View Post
Anyone tried Mistress Kay from Shanghai? - from this website: http://www.chinese-mistress.com

I tried Mistress Cherry from that website but was informed she is currently out-stationed for an unspecified period of time, pity.

I might be making a trip to Shanghai soon, any bros got recommendation for beautiful Mistresses there? Thanks!
I never tried any Shanghai mistresses but will be trying them in my next trip
You can contact these mistresses via QQ
I have installed QQ, and have some contacts I can share.
I can PM you if you like, but u must write chinese
Old 26-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Looks are probably the most subjective - I tried Zoe on my last trip and I dig her looks. Nice tease as well, if you're into the less strict and more sensual sort of domination. Real pretty pedi-ed feet.

Have also sampled Mistress Jean in Shanghai (www.mistress-jean.com). She's meatier than her site photos, but skilled at what she does.
Old 27-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pinkcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:

Mistress Kay is the best. I've try her several x. truely professional n very experience n good.
Old 27-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19601 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

wa wa may i

Clip That I Like
Old 28-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

Johntrekker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi - just went through most of the postings to find a dom in KL and then I found your reply to bestboi. would you be so kind to provide me with the contact in kl as well? thousand thanks...
Old 28-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
FR on Mistress Keiko

Enjoy guys!
Bro, does Mistress Keiko really offer ass worship? i'm a big fan. also why are you retiring?
Old 28-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

modeusx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Ms Keiko. Very good and sensual session. She is very friendly and fun to be with. Finger fucked me real good Very recommended.
Old 29-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As promised, I am posting a FR of Miss Keiko.

I just saw her this evening and I have to agree with much of what others have said here. If you are looking for a domme who is going to yell at you and belittle you, she is not going to be for you. That said, she was perfect for me.

She arrived on time and we spent a bit of time chatting and getting comfortable with each other. Based on my earlier email to her, she had done some thinking about how our scenario would play out and our conversation covered, in detail, what I wanted and what she could do. Very professional and orderly.

The whole conversation I was admiring her looks and anticipating the next couple of hours with her.

Things started with me servicing her feet. They are just the right size for me and she was able to stuff all five toes of one foot deep into my mouth while the other teased my cock and balls. I was content to do this for some time but very soon she giving me a slap across the face demanding that I climb across her lap.

With her open hand she let me have it, making me count each sharp smack to my increasingly pink ass. Very satisfying.

Next thing I knew was staring down her hard (strapon) cock and being forced to choke it down. I kept glancing up at her towering above me in her latex corset. Every time she caught me looking, smack! across the jaw.

Before I knew it I was bent over with her vigorously pounding my ass with her "cock". Several positions later, I was thoroughly fucked and she was sweating from the effort. She really (really!) likes using a strapon and I have to say, seeing her standing there with is jutting out from her hips was one of the hotter sights I've seen in a while.

The rest of the evening was a blur of servicing her pussy and ass, getting pissed on and finally cuming as she choked and smothered me. It was really fucking hot.

Again, she is not mean at all but rather is really into being a very kinky person and getting men to do her bidding. She is very into this.

Oddly, the best part of the evening was the chat we had before and after. She was just a great person to spend time with, the fact that she was also into fucking my ass, was just a bonus. If was to have picked her up in a club (grant me this fantasy) it would have been one of the best dates ever.

Repeat? Hell, yes!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1