The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 27-09-2012, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lundgren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hello Bro Totolim:

Interesting links. Thanks.

I agree that it is very convenient for everyone that we have different tastes.

I like the mistress to be youngish (preferably in their early 20s and not too much over 30), athletic and normal build (not plumb, not very thin).

I found Akiho, Narumi and Hikaru of La Siora very, very beautiful in this way, and Nina is - in my eyes - supermodel beautiful and quite young.

But chemistry can negate the preconceptions: Ruiko of La Siora totally took my breath away with her personality and presence (she is of course also very beautiful in her own way, much more than many of us deserve).

I found that double sessions at La Siora was a great hit: Good price for what you get, and a totally mindblowing experience. I think the girls feel more at easy and comfortable when they have a companion with them, and that is a great framework to a session.

Next time I get to Japan I will venture to Nagoya. I want to meet Ami and Yui (even if Yui seems a bit to thin for my taste I like to follow Bro Calbsts very good intuition and recommendations).
And there are some La Siora-mistresses I still want to meet. Ayatsuki gets mixed reviews, but I will take the chance and see if I can get the best out of her as she seems to be sadistic and to have the looks I am going for. I wish Coco would come back soon, as she is exactly my type. Any other La Siora mistresses that I have left out?
Also I thought about Luna from Lamoon in the suburbs of Tokyo.

If a Bro has a FR on any of these it will be very wellcome, but in any case I will post a FR when I get back.

Cheers

Lundgren

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
Bro calbts

Thanks. Whipworld is amazing

If I am not wrong, Ruiko looks somewhat similar to Yui right ? Maybe that's why u like both of them

I am more into slightly more mature looks. Every man has different taste, I am sure the mistresses or ladies are glad we are like that

The are some younger ones whom I like. Eg, Rammy of Kairaido and Ryoko of Sweet devil. They looks foxy and give me very naughty ideas. if they ever know what I am thinking,I think they will spank my balls till they become dried grapes

I always wanted to try a heavily tattooed mistress. La siora's Emi is gone. She did look intimidating with her height as well, but too late now.
The other option is Reiko Tatsumi of Sweet Devil. Probably next trip.

QUOTE=calbts;7824665]Bro totolim:

Here is the best Japanese Mistress/Club directory I know of:

http://www.whipworld.com/

NAGOYA
Club Absolute - in my opinion - most beautiful Mistresses in Japan.
Mistress Yui and Tubaki are stunning goddesses. I hope to serve them.
Tubaki just came back from a trip to Europe/USA and both of them have written some English on their blogs.
http://www.club-absolute.com/
English support page - http://www.club-absolute.com/Html/systemEN.htm

KYOTO
Karaido-
http://kairaido.com/index.html
Mistress Rammy and Kafuka have been guest Mistress at Sweet Devil and Mistress Eve used to be at La Siora. I am confident they have some English support

OSAKA
Fetish-SM English support:
http://www.fetishi-sm.com/english/englishmain.html
Looks good with English support. Don't know how many Mistresses speak it though.

OSAKA
Club-Fin
http://www.club-fin.com/
English support/ accept foreigners - do not know.
Best looking Mistress website with large roster and many hot Mistresses.
I will try and contact when in Osaka.
[/QUOTE]
Old 27-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro Lundgren

You are from Europe? Its a long flght to Japan. i find my 7 hours flight from Sngapore alresdy qute unbearable. wish it could be shorter.
Do u prefer Japanese bdsm ( includes ropes) over European bdsm?

I have not tried double sessions. Not sure if I should split my time over 2 mistress or is is better to have two sessions separately

You know what. Since I came back on Sunday, I have been thinking of Mistress Murasaki and looking at her photos everyday. Am I in love ? Hahaha

I begged her to come to Singapore, and she says she will some day. I hope she does. Already tempted to fly her down to Singapore but don't know how to put it across. i know she loves Thailand and Thai food. When she next go there again, I will definitely fly there to see her since its nearer

[QUOTE=Lundgren;7844151]Hello Bro Totolim:

I like the mistress to be youngish (preferably in their early 20s and not too much over 30), athletic and normal build (not plumb, not very thin).

I found Akiho, Narumi and Hikaru of La Siora very, very beautiful in this way, and Nina is - in my eyes - supermodel beautiful and quite young.

But chemistry can negate the preconceptions: Ruiko of La Siora totally took my breath away with her personality and presence (she is of course also very beautiful in her own way, much more than many of us deserve).

I found that double sessions at La Siora was a great hit: Good price for what you get, and a totally mindblowing experience. I think the girls feel more at easy and comfortable when they have a companion with them, and that is a great framework to a session.
Old 27-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

it is only 5 1/2 hours for me, and I will be making that flight next month.

Bro Lundgren - I may try Mistres Nina in a double with Ruiko - if my budget allows.
And yes Mistress Ruiko is special.
Here is a blog about her from one of her Japanese slaves:
http://femdomloversonly.blog.fc2.com

I used to session with Mistress Shinju way back when she was starting in 2003. Have not seen her in years but I am sure she is great for those who want a mature, highly skilled, and experienced Mistress.
Again you really can't go wrong at La Siora.

I also can't wait to get to Nagoya to try Club Absolute and specifically Mistress Yui. I am just infatuated with this woman. I have seen parts of her SMQR videos and study her photos - just stunning beauty and mannerisms.
Hopefully I will get to report on if my high expectations on her are met.
Old 27-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried Mistress Ayumi ? Japanese domina who has made Hongkong her home
Old 27-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lundgren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, it is a terrible, terrible 11 hour flight from Europe, but well worth the bother.

In Europe I find the domina-well is drying up for some reason. Not very many youngish, elegant mistresses up here. Most of them are older (late 30s and early 40s), or linked to prostitution (then they are often just pretending to be dominas), so the only upside is the many great studios: Japanese rope bondage is very, very nice, but it cannot hold a candle to the ambience of a big studio full of equipment.

Judging from the Siora-mistresses, the Japanese mistresses seem intelligent, elegant, beautiful and genuinely interested in Bdsm, so Japan is definitely the place to go in my opinion.

The combination of the Japanese mistresses and a good European dungeon would be awesome. Imagine being chained to a table in a prison-cell
or suspended in latex in Avalon/Berlin, and two of the La Siora-mistresses walking into the room, just to torture and tease you. They will have all the torture-devices know to (perv)man available for them!...

Good luck trying to get Murasaki to Singapore. She is such a nice, beautiful and intelligent person.

Cheers,

Lundgren.

[QUOTE=totolim;7845043]Hi bro Lundgren

You are from Europe? Its a long flght to Japan. i find my 7 hours flight from Sngapore alresdy qute unbearable. wish it could be shorter.

I have not tried double sessions. Not sure if I should split my time over 2 mistress or is is better to have two sessions separately

You know what. Since I came back on Sunday, I have been thinking of Mistress Murasaki and looking at her photos everyday. Am I in love ? Hahaha

I begged her to come to Singapore, and she says she will some day. I hope she does. Already tempted to fly her down to Singapore but don't know how to put it across. i know she loves Thailand and Thai food. When she next go there again, I will definitely fly there to see her since its nearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundgren View Post
Hello Bro Totolim:

Old 27-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

Yes well look on the bright side,
at least you are not stuck in the horrible USA scene -
some of the highest world prices for little payoff where even a handjob is technically illegal.
I guess if you are a money slave or like self release it is good - but this is not for me as I prefer sensuality and touching.

And I am American which gives me some knowledge on the subject. I have not had a session with an American Dom since the 1990's and probably will never session in the US again.

There is a reason Mistress Rie has never been to the USA and from talking to her - she has no desire to check out the US BDSM scene. I believe some of it has to do with the hypocrital puritanical laws and attitudes.
She respects the European scene with a passion and makes frequent trips to Belgium.
I also remember she appeared in some videos from the Netherlands Club Doma in the 1990's.

Also any hot young American Mistresses can command top dollar since their are so many guys clamouring for their attention and compared to Asia - a lower quanitity of slim hot girls.
I just read a statistic that almost 1/3 of Americans will be obese in 10 years.
Old 27-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Samster

Bro lundgren

You should constantly check La Siora blog. The mistresses visit Europe every year for shows and sometimes they are guest dominas in European dungeons. Shinobu just came back from a show in Paris in June. She went with Rie and Ukyo but she was the only one who performed. I asked her if she did any session whilst there, she said no for the reason she could not speak English well enough

I think some of them will be heading to Venice next March. They love going there and dress up in Venetian costumes. Can you imagine how beautiful they will be and imagine 3-4 mistresses beating the hell out of you in their hotel room

QUOTE=Lundgren;7846664]Yes, it is a terrible, terrible 11 hour flight from Europe, but well worth the bother.

In Europe I find the domina-well is drying up for some reason. Not very many youngish, elegant mistresses up here. Most of them are older (late 30s and early 40s), or linked to prostitution (then they are often just pretending to be dominas), so the only upside is the many great studios: Japanese rope bondage is very, very nice, but it cannot hold a candle to the ambience of a big studio full of equipment.

Judging from the Siora-mistresses, the Japanese mistresses seem intelligent, elegant, beautiful and genuinely interested in Bdsm, so Japan is definitely the place to go in my opinion.

The combination of the Japanese mistresses and a good European dungeon would be awesome. Imagine being chained to a table in a prison-cell
or suspended in latex in Avalon/Berlin, and two of the La Siora-mistresses walking into the room, just to torture and tease you. They will have all the torture-devices know to (perv)man available for them!...

Good luck trying to get Murasaki to Singapore. She is such a nice, beautiful and intelligent person.

Cheers,

Lundgren.

Quote:
Hi bro Lundgren

Old 27-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I wonder how Mistress poppy take the picture of slave and her photo. Is it through webcam and one of her slave help to take photo?
Old 28-09-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

I just read on Mistress Rie, La Siora founder, that a Mistress Tamaki has passed away. Think she was from La Siora before ? Any bros here served her before ?

May God bless her soul.
Old 28-09-2012, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I just read on Mistress Rie, La Siora founder, that a Mistress Tamaki has passed away. Think she was from La Siora before ? Any bros here served her before ?

May God bless her soul.
OMG that is sad,
the last i saw her on the website, she was working with the SADS organisation.
Going from club to club, here last club was Glamorous Shinjuku.
http://www.club-gla.jp/html/frame.html

her photo here
http://www.bdsm-ch.com/english/pic_s...ki/index1.html

I wonder what happen to her?

RIP mistress tamaki.
Old 28-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all. Short FR on Mistress Poppy.
My slave no. As given by her is no. 7.
Lol.
So arranged to meet her one evening.
Initially thought of serving Mistress Bella. But she couldn't confirm free a not. So I asked mistress Bella for permission to serve mistress Poppy. She gave me the ok.
Hence I went down to meet Mistress Poppy.
Once I reached her floor, I saw a lady beckoning me to come.
And was stunned to see Bella there. Lol.
So in I went and Bella playfully spanked my ass.
To be continued...
Old 28-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ggompong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ah LaSiora......so many wonderful memories with the Mistresses there....have been silent for a while but just reading some of the latest comments.....felt to share as well :

Bro Totolim.....just go and ask Murasaki-san...you may be lucky ...i had the good fortune to have invited and hosted Mistress Benio to Bali for a few days......i had a paralel meeting with my company at the same time in Bali but was able to spend ample "quality" time with her visiting Ubud, dinners etc....i have also invited Mistress Akiho to Jakarta 2 times as she was performing in Jogjakarta before.....as well as hosted her in Paris for a few nights as our schedules coincided.....also met Mistress Claire in Macau.....for a dinner only......i do spend time talking to each of them post sessions in tokyo....also found that going to Amarcord for drinks and meeting the Mistresses there informally helps to build a relationship and trust with them.....a few exciting Mistresses I spoke to there include Mistress Shinobu.....icy sensual.....Mistress Rinko......at early30"s still has a fantastic body, sensual, playful and no doubt sadistic.......and best....perfect english...too bad my schedule did not allow to meet at that time.....anyway, memories memories......and good luck to you!

[QUOTE=totolim;7845043]Hi bro Lundgren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundgren View Post
Hello Bro Totolim:

Old 28-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Samster

That is terrible news about Mistress Tamaki.

Yes I had the pleasure of playing with her a few times in 2007 at La Siora.
She was one of the best. Not so much cruel, but very playful, accomodating, and out of session very very nice. She was also quite tall.
She also appeared in femdom videos by Kitagawa and other makers.
I remember she told me she was happily married at the time. Wonder what happened.

Bro - ggompong
" going to Amarcord for drinks and meeting the Mistresses there informally helps to build a relationship and trust with them"
I totally recommend this if anybody wants to get to know a La Siora Mistress further. Have you seen Mistress Ruiko there? I know she is a busy college student and also probably booked solid when she works.
Old 29-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi bro Lundgren

hi bro, how do you know when she flies to thailand?

i would love to go too!

if you're flying her down, i would like to take part too!
Old 29-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Hi all. Short FR on Mistress Poppy.
My slave no. As given by her is no. 7.
Lol.
So arranged to meet her one evening.
Initially thought of serving Mistress Bella. But she couldn't confirm free a not. So I asked mistress Bella for permission to serve mistress Poppy. She gave me the ok.
Hence I went down to meet Mistress Poppy.
Once I reached her floor, I saw a lady beckoning me to come.
And was stunned to see Bella there. Lol.
So in I went and Bella playfully spanked my ass.
To be continued...
Bro.. Do you mean mistress poppy = mistress bella?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1