The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ogazmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
Just got in Holiday Inn Dong Hua. So many wechat requests, so tempted to try but...

careful when contact the wechat gals or guys.... cause is near CNY period lots of weird people.
Old 29-01-2016, 05:30 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 13
jasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to behold

Been a couple of months, but I'm back in SZ... Again, luohu area... Pop by xiangxichun about 4am... It was raining so I didn't expect much action, but surprisingly there were some WLs standing in the alleys holding umbrellas... Since it was so dark and what with the rain, can barely see anything so just picked one at random, the rate remains the same at 300rmb to bring back to my hotel....

As usual, not much service and the girl seemed like she was running a race to get out of there. I never saw anyone put on their clothes so fast!

Well, at least XXC is still not dead and gone as I had feared...
Old 19-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
Paladine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaladine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaladine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros , I am in Shenzhen Luo hu for the first time with some bros . Any ktv or spa to recommend ? I know there are a couple which may have been mentioned in the earlier posts but just wondering if there is any updates ? Thanks thanks
Old 20-02-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Go to Phoniex road , 丽斯 building 5th floor to for massage n happy ending. Look for no 3
Old 28-02-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mugenpowers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro's,
Need some advise....its not my first time in SZ, but first time staying in Bao'an district for work..... looking for massages/spas around this area..... need some advise.....tks !
Old 28-02-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonowel View Post
Been a couple of months, but I'm back in SZ... Again, luohu area... Pop by xiangxichun about 4am... It was raining so I didn't expect much action, but surprisingly there were some WLs standing in the alleys holding umbrellas... Since it was so dark and what with the rain, can barely see anything so just picked one at random, the rate remains the same at 300rmb to bring back to my hotel....

As usual, not much service and the girl seemed like she was running a race to get out of there. I never saw anyone put on their clothes so fast!

Well, at least XXC is still not dead and gone as I had feared...
LOL on the changed parade, that MM can survive our infamous change parade.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 28-02-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
Go to Phoniex road , 丽斯 building 5th floor to for massage n happy ending. Look for no 3
pcc or fj...?
Old 01-03-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky GUI View Post
pcc or fj...?
Bro Cheeky GUI nowadays in Shenzhen massage places only offer HJ or BJ only.
For FJ service you've to negotiate with masseuse in private to partake (if she agrees) in your own hotel room.
Old 10-03-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 21
xmen2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros, am going SZ next week for 2 days, any reliable or trust worthy wechat gal aka FL to recommend? SYT quality with good GFE attitude if possible. Many thks!
Old 11-03-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went back to Shenzhen, this time went to YK since had not so good experience at JYG last time.

Got a fresh girl called Bing Bing. Upfront she says she wants to make money and she wants to make me happy. Straight out did not waste time with any massage or what, tore my shorts off and attacked nipple, dick, bbbj, AR the works. Finished with 69 BBBJ. Got her number, he he.

Slim, B boobs, exotic look as parents mixed heritage.
Old 14-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

latest update on the above bbs in bao an area shenzhen
the 50 rmb streetwalkers are gone
the area is now full of police patrol
bao an now yanda in force
most streetwalkers have switch to other areas like longhua and futian
Old 15-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
latest update on the above bbs in bao an area shenzhen
the 50 rmb streetwalkers are gone
the area is now full of police patrol
bao an now yanda in force
most streetwalkers have switch to other areas like longhua and futian
Hahaha bro MichaelWinn you're still very in touch with Shenzhen BBS scene.
Old 17-03-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Secretbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi fellow bros!

First time to set foot in SZ, coming from hk. Can stay a night there or not. Able to recommend a good sauna with full service ? or what kind of "fun" I can find in SZ .

Thanks in advance!!
Old 18-03-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 13
waterdragon is a name known to allwaterdragon is a name known to allwaterdragon is a name known to allwaterdragon is a name known to allwaterdragon is a name known to allwaterdragon is a name known to all

hi guys. going into SZ from luohu on a day trip from HK via MTR. looking for some action without venturing too far. any recommendations for spa/massage joint would be much appreciated. kam sia very much!
Old 20-03-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro..Is safer to go macau instead of SZ even u are paying much more and not too sure about SZ..HK u don't need to cross bother, just go Lockhard Road at causeway Fuji Building walk-up door to door..HK500 to HK600 or ferry terminal buy package to macau..Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1