The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
undratrackia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Are there other options similar to Itaewon's Hooker Hill, but more upscale? I like the idea of being able to see directly and immediately what i'm getting into, and being able to speak English, but would like some providers that are not so worse-for-the-wear, if you know what I mean.

It seems that, for an English-speaking foreigner, massage places and direct contacts might be the only other higher-end options, but I thought I'd ask to see if there are other areas I'm unaware of.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimheyo View Post
Was one of the places called "Seven"? Heard some good reviews about that place and have seen it a few times but never tried it.
Yup - 7 Room you cant miss it. The first one is called 'Kiss something'. These are in English so you cant miss them even if you know no Korean.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
vanness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Yup - 7 Room you cant miss it. The first one is called 'Kiss something'. These are in English so you cant miss them even if you know no Korean.
Bro, any directions/FRs please? much much appreciated =)
Old 04-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanness View Post
Bro, any directions/FRs please? much much appreciated =)
The 7 Shop: Kiss Bang (Kissing Room)

First go to Hongkik Univ. Station Line 2 (green) exit number 8

Walk straight out and take your immediate right.

You'll see a street that forks.

You want to go down the right fork.

Walk down that road and on you right you'll see a long blue sign on the second floor that says The 7 Shop.

You're there.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
vanness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

omg. thx bro!
Old 04-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
balou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello everybody, Do you know on the hooker hill of itaewon the bars "Cheers", and what do you thinK ?
Old 04-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster (V)

shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This place is called "Plus + Anma"

It is between the two big hotels so they are expat accommodating. 200,000 Won for Korean / Locals but i've had several friends get charged anywhere between 230,000-250,000 for the foreigner rate. My Caucasian friend is pretty good looking, walked in wearing a suit and he only got charged 200,000. Again, the 'extra' money goes to the girl and NOT the establishment. I guess if you're handsome, they know the girl won't mind.

Facilities are pretty nice and the last time i was here, i had a good time. Standard upscale anma experience.

Remember to always ask if they have any "events" (ee-ben-tuh) available and always try to request for their "ace" girl.

Get off at the Shinnonhyeon Station (new Line 9) and walk out Exit 4.

From here it's a straight walk for about 10 minutes.
You'll pass the Novotel Ambassador on your right and this means you're close.

On your right you'll see a HUGE neon sign with a "+" symbol. That's it. It's right next to Club Cebu. If you go at night, it's really hard to miss.

Have fun
Shim
Old 05-11-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros in Seoul from 16th Nov? I'll be there for 3 days... Any bros wanna chiong or go massage? PM me pls

Last edited by drhyde79; 05-11-2012 at 12:42 AM. Reason: typo
Old 05-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 0
CuriousKat is a glorious beacon of lightCuriousKat is a glorious beacon of lightCuriousKat is a glorious beacon of lightCuriousKat is a glorious beacon of lightCuriousKat is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Sarah for a great evening. You are absolutely priceless.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just finished a 1 hour session at Herra and I must say it wasn't quite as pleasant as I expected. Initially, I went to Blue because somebody here said it's better than Herra. I just walked up to the counter and asked if they had any e-ben-tuh today but they didn't. I also asked if I could do relay or not but they said no. Since they didn't have what I had on my mind, I walked out and decided to check on Herra.

A female manager greeted me and brought me inside to discuss business. Since it was only 2.30 pm, I was the only customer there. I asked if they had any event or relay but the manager said there's none. I tried to explain what I wanted in broken Korean but she said "not available". She quickly explained to me "1 hour 1 girl and sex 1 time, KRW198k - 1 hour 1 girl and sex 2 time, KRW 220k". I repeated again my question if they had any "1 hour 2 girls and sex 2 time" option, but she just shook her head and smiled. A this point, I was quite desperate so I decided to give it a try. I asked for "glamourous and slim" girl, hoping that someone who looks like Hyuna would show up and rock my world.

After I took a shower, I was shown to a room where a slim- bordering skinny, had been waiting for my arrival. She had a long hair, so-so face, and A cup boobs. Upon closer look, I noticed that she's quite old, probably in her late 30s. At this point, I was thinking to pull back but I knew it's too late and there's no turning back. I decided to enjoy her service and to her credit, she did know how to suck and lick. I did manage to come once and couldn't really enjoy the second session so I ended early and we just hugged and cuddled while waiting for my time to expire.

The instruction and google street view photos are flawless, I managed to find the place quite easily. However, I wouldn't be spending my money at Anma anymore since my first time wasn't that good. I guess I am too spoilt with the quality of K girls at Melbourne brothels because most of them were really pretty, slim, and had nice racks (eventhough they're fake ones).
Old 07-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ibeconrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You should have stuck with Blue...they don't have an "event" or any other gimmick but the girls are better looking and the facilities newer. They only serve Asians if that's any indication...and it's always 1 shot one girl one hour.

As for hera...you probably got stuck with their most unpopular girl on the shift or the only one willing to see a foreigner. If you didn't like the girl you got, you should have asked for another one. You have to remember this is Gangnam, people with money play here and if the girl doesn't make the cut they get moved. Go at a better time...

As for the working k-girls in melbourne, japan etc, you do realize they come from gangnam room salons and the same anmas right? You got a dud, move on a try again. We've all been there
Old 07-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Samster

kikaida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimheyo View Post
Upscale Anmas also have day shift girls. These girls are usually not a hot as those who work the nights but their mood and attitude are much much better from my experience, though selection will be very limited.
I had to learn hard way too. I wish I read this before but too late. Day time is no good for hot girls. They are older but attitude is good.

But my opinion, if you want hot girl like superstar model, only can find at Room Salons.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster (V)

Went to a place called "Superstar Anma" last night.

This place closed down a while ago but for those who've been mongering in Gangnam for a while might remember it.

Found it by complete chance because it's not on a main road and can easily be missed.

Won't give directions because this place was...meh.

Damage was 200,000 won but my friend (chinese) had to dish out 250,000. Pretty much standard gangnam anma routine. Locker, shower, change. We got a blind massage which was ok. Good thing was that this place has women doing blind massages instead of narly old men. Was she hot? No, but something is better about a massage from a middle-aged female than a guy who could be my grandfather.

After massages we went to our rooms. In all, the facilities are really nice (looks completely brand new). My girl's name was "Shinchon" (the girls are all named after subway stations) and she was about a 6 face and 6 body but what do you know, she spoke English. Apparently, she's from San Diego. Very nice girl but this was her very first time on the job. Not to be mean but I didn't doubt her at all. She was definitely new. It was hard getting into it because, well, she was not that good. No BBBJ, no DATY, no FK, DFK and no CIM. This girl was just not what I'm used to.

When done my friend told me about his girl named "Nonhyeon." He rates her face 7 and body 9 and service was a solid 8. Didn't want to know any more details because...ya know...two guys in a shower room should not talk about sex. :P

As we were about to leave, the Shiljang (manager) nicknamed "Nabi" (Butterfly) asked me how Shinchon was. I said 'good' but she could tell that I was lying Here is where it gets better and the only reason I'd consider going back.

She took me into the large waiting area and sat me down. My friend didn't want to wait and since he was kinda hammered, he staggered off home. Anyways, this manager wanted to know everything about how Shinchon performed and she told me to be honest so I did. She really felt bad and gave me her cell-phone number (nothing special as most managers have a dedicated cell phone just for business). She told me to call her the next time I wanted to come in and she would arrange a session with their top ace.

In general, Nabi really impressed me by offering this. If anything, i'd go back simply because she was that cool.

If I go back, I'll give another FR.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

sexmanhk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Make an appointment with Sarah yesterday night but she email me that she is not available and I am a bit upset that I cannot meet her finally. She is said she is not feeling good and no more email replied from her after that .....
Old 07-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by undratrackia View Post
Are there other options similar to Itaewon's Hooker Hill, but more upscale? I like the idea of being able to see directly and immediately what i'm getting into, and being able to speak English, but would like some providers that are not so worse-for-the-wear, if you know what I mean.

It seems that, for an English-speaking foreigner, massage places and direct contacts might be the only other higher-end options, but I thought I'd ask to see if there are other areas I'm unaware of.

If you want a fishtank where you can freely see girls in windows from the street, those don't exist anymore in Seoul. You have to travel outside city limits to find places like that where the gangs control the brothels. My advice is stay outta those areas.

There are places like up north near the old 588 but the girls are behind curtains now. That and sorry to say that they are not always the kindest of establishments towards foreigners. Some have scored but just as many, if not more have lucked out there. That and they don't have much of a stellar rep for being the cleanest of joints. Go to Gireum Station and walk about Exit 10. Ya can't miss it. Just look for the shady looking street with drunk businessmen being fought over and dragged around by auntys.

If you're looking for high-end upscale where you get to browse and choose from the girls, the only real option is to go to a room salon with a bunch of Koreans. Girls here model, pose, dance and even blow you before you opt to receive a FS. However, it will be fricken expensive just to sit down. We're talking easily more than a thousand bucks for drinks (split among a group it's still a few hundred). And that does not even guarantee the girl you want will agree to give you a FS. These girls can be ridiculously hot and they know it. If you come in and don't order the most expensive set on the menu, they're gonna hold out for a bigger fish that might swim in later that night. That and not to be a downer, but they are not the warmest buns in the oven towards expats. In fact, they can be downright ice cold.

So in general, if you're a foreigner and here for only a few nights, don't get your expectations up. If you're looking for a place where the girls speak English and you get to browse them before paying out, just stick to the twon and Hooker Hill.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1